Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

Sumi turned to c the lustfull eyes of Lala, "Ssssshhh..beti.."... Sumi looked around in distress, she realizes there's no workers now in this gowdown room, and Lala has locked it... Lala's hands are trebling in sheer exitement of touching the soft skin of a nineteen years old girl... "Sumi beti... bol..kya kya chahiye tujhee..."... and his lusty tremling hands roll over Sumi's thigh, Lala not even that confident enough to lift up her frock too.. Lala bends a little, with his 60 years old hands brushing on the thighs of a teen...Sumi is trembling, she remeber the days hen Lala used to give her free lojenzes and candy and would call her beti... Lala's hands reaches her waist, trying to clutch her around...Lala sweating in exitement... Sumi feels like scraming at the top of her voice, but she bites her lower lip by her teeth and makes a dumb sound of dismay and utter disgust and stand there as her poverty striken family's face surfaces on her eyes.
"Dad.. Dad... aap andar ho ?' a sudden knock on the door, it was enough a shock to kill Lala by heart attack, it was Varun, he came back, Lala looks around like a trapped animal, and looks at Sumi.
Sumi trembling in fear, she can't even imagine what Varun may do, if he finds her here. Lala pulls Sumi by her hand and show the small door used by lebourers which end to the alley where they pee.
"Dad, are you listening ? Aaap thik ho na ? Darwaza kyu nahi kholte ?" Varun shouts... Lala pulls Sumi aside to the alley door, .." Beti, kisis se na kehna, tu ab yaha se bhag please, aur sun, raat 9 bajey yaha aa jana, Varun stays at other shop then,..chwal, anaj sab milega.." Lala grins and picks up a 2lb bread, "ise le ja abhi beti, aur zor se bhag"...
the knock on the door starts again... Lala answers back now " Varun bete, main thik hu... bhagwan ka nam le raha hu.. do minute theher ja"... and he turns to Sumi " tu abhi khadi kyu hai beti, ja ja..." and he almost pushes her to the dirty alley... Sumi almost covers her face with the bread and runs out of the alley.
==========

Sumi just ran to her house, one point she was believing she has got the purpose served. As she enters her house, she wanted to handover the bread to her mom, but the living room was empty, she peeped into the only bedroom they have, her sick jobless father is lying there, but could now hear a murmur and giggle... she slowly, but out of curiosity takes few steps forward, and the voices came on clearer and louder, one was a male lusty roar, and other was a female flirty giggle, as she peeps forward, she finds her mother Dolly standing and giggling while the landlord is holding her lifted saree in one hand and fingering her pussy... Sumi couldn't believe her eyes, she turns around and runs to the living room... throwing down th bread at one corner, she feels like puking, she feels like banging her head. Sumi clenches her face by her nails, she can't believe her eyes, Varun's words of calling her mom a whore comes back into her mind... she stares blankly at the wall.
Kya layi beti ? Dolly enters the room normally, with a smile on her face. Sumi looks at her in disgust and throws the bread to her. Dolly catches it smartly,... "Kya baat hain ? Meri gudiya itni parishan kyu hai" she smiles like an innocent mom. Sumi stands up and faces her mom... "Mom, i have come little earlier only.."... she stops."I know, i got ur stepping sounds when you entered into ur dad's room"
"Mom... fir bhi ?"
"Fir bhi... kya? "
"Kuch nahi mom, main soch bhi nahi sakti thik, aap inti giri hui ho ? Now I understand why you forced me to wear a frock to the kirana shop ... Varun bhaiya told right...you ..you are..."
Dolly smiles, a painfull smile.."yes, a woman who sells her body"...
"And aren't you ahshamed of it Mom ?" Sumi shouts in pain and disgust, her voice broke in weeping, "aur ashamed hoge bhi kyu? You want me to do the same too, na ?"
A tight hard slap crashes on Sumi's cheek..."Beokuf ladki" Dolly breaks down, "Aj subah tu keh rehi thi na, ki you are 18 ? why should you dress like ? tu inti bhi nahi poochi kabhi ki since your dad is sick, from where is the house rent coming? Answer me ?"
Sumi startles... "lekin mom..for this..."
"For this ?..." Doll giggles madly..."Nahi bti, for last one year our Landlord wants you in his bed..so.. me..your mother.. (broken voice)..pull up my saree...in front of him... sleep..with..him... so..that he doesn't harm my ...beti" Dolly breaks down...
Sumi is struck my a shock
============

Dolly breaks down in tears, so does Sumi. Both of them cry helplessly to the fate.
But the afternoon, changed the scenario, with Vasu, a weel wisher informed Dolly, that she has got a job in a travel agency in front office. After many days, there were smiles in every faces. Dolly, after many months, oiled her daughter Sumi's hair and tie a long lovely plait.
Dolly and Sumi, both were planning how to manage once Dolly starts getting the salary. Sumi says, even she wants to do some summer jobs, but Dolly insists Sumi should finish her studies and then go for a proper job.
It was almost 8 :15 pm, and Sumi now thinks, why don't I go to Lala and get the chawal and anaj he promised. With her mom getting a job, she is now somewhat confident.
As Sumi walks to the shop, she thinks why shouldn't she be smart too ? After the humilliation what Varun did, she must extort Lala well tonight. Sumi decides, this time she won't let the old leech touch her, take well amout of anaj and chawal etc instead, and come back.
Sumi looks around on the main road, and slowly enters into the alley. The pungent smell of pee makes her almost puke, she hardly figures out the damp dirty walls and slowly walk to the small door of the godown.
Reaching there, with much amusement, Sumi sees the door is kept open for her. "What a dirty bastard he is"... Sumi says in her mind and steps inside. Sumi looks inside and find old Lala sitting with the typical brown wrapper around him. Sumi steps inside the godown, the door slams behind, Sumi watches her back,...and....
========
Sumi gets the shock of her life. the door was slammed and closed by none less than Varun !
But why Varun Bhaiya here ? Sumi thinks in her mind.
Varun says in a cold voice, "Bahut pareshan lag rahi hai Sumi ? Kya baat hai ?"...."Ji bhaiya..nnnahi to" Sumi could say this much.
"Kya chahiye yaha ?, Yeah to bol ? " ... Varun says,.."Kuch kharidne aayi hai ?"... Sumi nods no !
"Fir?"
Sumi stands still, what answer will she give. Varun says " Mujhe pata hai tu yaha kyun aaye hai" ... Sumi's throat is now choked.
"Sali, kutia ki bacchi kutia, abhi se dhande pe lag gayee? " Varun slaps Sumi hard. There was not a bit of lust in his eyes, only anger and disgust.
"Nahi nahi bhaiya, main aisi hi chali aaye.. chacha ji ne mujhe..."... another slap bursted on the other cheeks, her soft fair cheeks were both red now... Sumi starts weeping in fear and distress.
"Ramu, Gangadhar... idhar aa"... the wrapper covered guys got up, they were workers.
Sumi takes a few steps back and Varun holds her long plait and tugs her very hard throwing her on the floor, all Sumi could do was to creep on her fours and heg Varun's feet...
"Bhaiya, is bar maf kar do",...Varun pulls Sumi up regardlessly by her plait, wrapping her palit around his wrist, he says in a cold harsh voice "Ajj tujhe aise sabak sikhaunga, ki tu to kya, teri ma bhi randibazi bhul jayegi".. and he throws Sumi on the floor again, and orders, "Is randi ki haath band piche", Ramu and Ganga pounds upon Sumi, dragging her over the piled rice sacks she was counting this morning.
=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:28 PM