Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

Varun ! stop it... a calm cold voice makes Varun stop his move...it's his father..the Lala, who sits in the inner room, the godown. Varun drop the sandal, but still Sumi's ponytail is hard tugged in his hand. "Tu ja, aur Malkhani se baat karke aa, about the shakkar and gehu he was about to send, aur...bank bhi jana"... Vanrun nods his head, and look at Sumi and leaves with one worker. Lala shouts, "yaha pe kaun si tamasha chal raha hai ? bhago yaha se" the crowd is not happy cos everyday they don't chance to see such a tamasha. Sumi still stands there like a stone doll, she couln't still belive what was going on for last few minutes.
"Sumi beti, idhar aa"... Lala says in a confused voice, he seems quite disturbed by the incident. As Sumi walks softly inside the shop, Lala looks at her, and softly he says " tujhe zor se lagi hai, hai na ?" Sumi now couldn't hold her tears anymore, she breaks down into tears, Lala raises her hand to keep on Sumi's shoulder, then in a sorrowfull voice, he says... "Sumi beti, tu andar ki kamre main baith, muh pe pani de... and control a little, jo kuch bhi hua..bhul ja...." "Ramu" lala calls his other worker, "Sumi beti ko andar bitha"...
The whole room where Lala sits, is full of tons of chawal, gehu,anaj,shakkar... looking at it Sumi thinks, "agar mujhe todi si bhi mil jaye ...to do char din my family don't have to think of anything". The workers are busy gathering sacks. Sumi never saw so many sacks of food ever, so she starts counting the rice sacks. So carried away she was, she couldnt feel the presence of two hands around her waist from back, but when a palm brushes over her huge fat soft asscheeks, she shivered and turned around... Chacha Ji !!!
===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP - by bigman - 04-01-2019, 12:28 PM