Incest Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom)
" so its a deal na ..tum is bare mey kissi ko nahi bolo ge ? " ammi said confirming once again

" haan ammi i promise .. mai samajta hoon..people wont understand " i assured her

all this while sitting at the arm rest of the sofa my eyes were every now and then shifting from her face on to her breasts whos shape was clearly visible on her body hugging tight satin kurta ... i so just wanted to grab them and start playing with them.

with a bit of confidence i placed my right hand on her shoulder next to me , she still looking at me gave me a very warm and welcoming smile and shrugged her shoulder sandwiching my hand between her soft face and her shoulder and turned her head down looking at the album .... i gave a gentle press to her shoulder and sliding my hand out of her gentle grip slided it on to her back.. i started moving my hand on her back.. her tight satin kurta and her fleshy body underneath it was feeling so nice.. i moved my hand all over her back feeling each and ever inch of her body .. i knew i can touch her any were and feel her the way i want since i have my ammis approval . i felt her bra strap on her back and held it with my fingers and pulled it back .. this tightened the front portion of her bra making her breasts move up on her chest

" aaah ... badmash aise hi yeh bra bahot tight hai ..aur tum isko kheench key aur bhi tight kare de rahey hoo" ammi said with a lil discomfort

" toh aap itni tight bra kyon pehenti hai ..thora bara size lee tien aap " i said naughtily

with a tone of pride she said " mera jo size hai usko sambhalney key liyey bazaar met bra jaldi nahi milti , yeh wali bhi mujhey bahot mushkil sey milli hai beta "

"ammi apko apney badi chuchiyoon pey naaz hota hai kya " as i said i started to get hard

"CHUCHIYAAN.. hmmm yeh sare words aate hai tumko " ammi said looking at me

"haan ammi mujhey yeh word chuuchiyaan bahot pasand hai thora ziyada erotic aur naughty lagta hai..breast kehna thora sophisticated lagta hai.. " i replied

" hah haha ha aacha mere jaan jo dil chahey kehlo " she said while looking deep in my eyes

slowly moving my hand from her back under her armpit i slided it all the way on the her huge heavy chucchiyan ... i was looking in her eyes and she was looking into mine... ammi looked down on my hand which was firmly placed on one of her breast ... looking back at me she said

"dabaao inko ... zoor sey daabao"

i started pressing them while looking at her .. while pressing her chuchiyyaan i kept on saying " ammi...ammi ..ammi apni chuchiyaan bahot badi aur soft hai "

i moved my body from the arm rest of the sofa and placed it right next to her .. there was almost no space but i some how managed to get in .. i placed my other hand on her other breasts and with both hands started pressing her boobs ...

i cant explain u how excited i was at the moment .. i started kissing ammi on her neck .. her nipples were totally erect by now and the shape of them was clearly visible at the both center of her breasts .. i held both her nipples with my fingers from above her kurta and started pressing them ...

" aaaah bachey ..dheerey beta dheeray " ammi said with a lil erotic pain

i was going crazy listening to this moaning sound of my ammi...my breathing had increased by now as so was hers

" ammi mai apko nangi karna chata hoon ..abhi yahin pey " i said with a shivering voice

" mainey rooka toh nahi beta ...uttar loo mere kaprey .. kar loo nangi " ammi said in an equally excited and shivering voice

i reached to the back of her kurta and pulled the zipper down , holding the lower end of her kurta i started pulling it up over her shoulders ... with a lil struggle i managed to pull it all over her shoulder

oooh fuck my ammi was sitting there infront of me in just a very tight bra ... her chuuchiyaan were almost popping out of them ...

"oooh ammi ..ooh ammi yeh kitney bade hai..kitney gool hai.." saying this is started pressing them

our eyes were locked into each other .. ammi was breathing heavily and opened her mouth to compensate for the lack of breathlessness ... i moved my face near her and placed my lips on hers and gave her a deep passionate kiss while pressing her chucchiyaan ...

i held the middle part of her bra and with a quick and aggressive move lifted it up over her shoulders ... uuuuf ,.' .. jiss tarhan woh nangi heavy choochiyaan bra sey nikaltey hi wapas neechey aae hai ..uuuuf kya boolon lagaa jaisey samunder mey koi bhayanak lehar aagae hoo... even after her chuuchiyaan smashed against her belly they were still giggling due the the immense flesh they had ...

this was the first time i was so clearly and closely looking at the naked chuuchiyaan of my ammi.. i looked at them in awe .. ammi was also looking at me .. for a moment there was pin drop silence ..

" ammi us din jab aapko uppar sey nangi karkey aapki choochiyan daabae theen ..us din aapka back thaa.. mai aapki nangi choochiyaan dekh nahi paaya tha ...aaj dekh raha hoon.. woh bhi itney kareeb sey ... masha ,.' ... aap bahot khobsuraat hai ... aapki in choochiyoon ko nangi dekhney ka khawab kitney aadmi dekhtey hoonge ..paar mai khush kismaat hoon ki mai inko real mey deekh raha hoon " i said like a passionate mother lover

Aurat chahey jitni bhi confident ya strict hoo jaab ek mard key samney nangi hoote hai toh woh sharmaa jatee hai..submissive hoo jate hai ..specially jan woh ek new mard key samney pehli baar nangi hoote hai... wahi haal mere ammi ka bhi tha .. aaj woh pehli baar apni nangi chuuchiyoon key saath mere samney baithey theen ... unka dil zooron sey dharak raha thaa .. woh apni is nangi halat mey kuch sharmai kuch ghabraai se theen ...

she was totally zoned out and looking at me ... i moved my both hands on her breasts and with fingers i held her nipples which by now were as hard as my lund .

i pressed them as hard as i could and my ammi shouted " uuuuf ,.'hhhhhh ...ufffffffffff"

i moved like a hngry dog and took one nipple in my mouth and started sucking it like crazy while pressing the other one with my fingers ... with my free hand i was pressing the fleshy tyres on her tummy ... i was sucking and biting her nipples, my fingers were assaulting her other nipple and hand was pulling her fleshy tyre and all she was doing was moaning in that mixed pleasure of pain and lust

i held her hand and placed in my lund from above my pants ... she was also charged it by now and started pressing my lund hard with her hands .. i could feel the pressure on my balls and my lund ...

i reached out to my pant and pulled down the zipper ...sucking her breast in started pulling down my pant and then the underwear ...

i pulled ammi down on to the carpeted floor ... i hugged her tight pushing my face deep in her chuuchyaan ..

ammi held my naked lund with her hands and started stroking it... she was also in no mood to let me be the only pain giver ... she twisted my lund in the opposite direction of its erection which honestly pained a bit ...she reached out to my lips and started sucking them in ....

placing her hands on my shoulder she pushed me down more on the floor pushing my face away which was till then embedded on her chuuchiyaan ...

she leaned forward towards my chest and took my tiny nipples in her mouth and started sucking it while teasing the other one with her soft fingers ..while i was enjoying this sensation ammi gave a bite on my nipples and i shouted " ooooh fuuuuuuck ....ammi ...ooooh "

ammi looked at me passionately with wickedness and lust in her eyes " tumko kya lagta hai nipple katna sirf tumko hi aata hai ... abhi dekhati hoon aggression kya hoota hai" saying this she reached out to my other nipple and started biting it like crazy ... this mixed pain and pleasure was making me go crazy ... she was licking ,sucking and biting my nipples while her heavy breasts were hanging on her chest rubbing all over my tummy ... even before i could make a move she placed her tiny hands on my lund and pressed it hard and retaining that stiff grip started stroking me ...i felt a lot of pressure on my lund but was enjoying each and every bit of it .. but this was not all ammi had other plans .. loosing her grip on my lund she held my balls between her hand and gave it a gently pull ... for a moment i thought in her sexual aggression ammi is about to pull my balls out of my body but no she knew what she was doing ..

" mera paijaama neechey karo " said ammi in her shivering voice ..

i obliged and got the first look of her fair chubby gand and her sweat pink choot ... without wasting any more time ammi went in a 69 position and placed her choot on my face and pushed it down on my lips ...

"zabaan sey issey chaato aur apni ungli andar daalo " she said in a commanding tone

i started licking her choot which tasted like heaven ..i pushed my finger in her choot which felt so slimy and firm .. on the other hand ammi in a single motion took my lund in her mouth and sucked it hard ..pushing it deep in her throat ... she placed and other hand on my balls and pressed it hard while blowing me ...

the intense pressure on my balls was unbearable ..." ammi... ammi ..ammi" ..i shouted but she was lost in her own sexual world

the harder she pressed my balls while blowing me the harder i pushed my fingers in her choot giving her a taste of her own medicine which made ammi shout " aaah oooh uuffff beta ....beat "

i didnt want to shoot my load in her mouth as i wanted to fuck her choot with my lund ... i held her by her waist and with some force rolled sideways so that i can get on top... i moved my face away from her choot and went up to her face ... her lips and face were covered with her saliva which would have come out while she was blowing me ... her eyes were filled with wild passionate desire ... she was breathing heavily ..

we kissed each other hard like crazy ...holding her face with both my hands i moved my face on her choochiyaan and started sucking her nipples again ....i held both her breasts with my hands and squeezed them hard and kept biting the nipples

"aami aaj mai dekhoonga aap ki choochiyaa chudaate waqt kitni zoor se hiltey hai ... bahoot choodonga ga aap ko ...ammi " i said while panting ...

" dekhoo ...dekkhoo kaise hitee hai...bahoot hillenge mere choochiyaan jaab mera beta mujhey choode ga ...daalo apna lund mere choot mey aur chood chood key hillao mere choochiyaan ...." saying this she held me by my neck and pulled me down to suck my lips which were dripping of her cunt juices ..

i held her fleshy thighs and lifted one of them up ....

placing my lund on her pink cunt lips i pushed my lund as deep as i could ...

"aaaaahhhhhh uuffffff " we both shouted in unison ......

i started fucking ammi with all the held back passion, desire and lust i had for her ... pushing it deep inside her ...like a piston of a fast moving engine ...

i could hear the sound when my thighs hit her thighs while my lund was fucking her choot ....

ammi pushed me back with her hands " deekho ..dekhho ...meri chuuchiyaan zoor sey hil rahi hai naa" ammi shouted

they were actually bouncing all over her chest ..they were looking so beautiful ..if there was and opening i would have inserted my lund in ammis choochiyaaan

" haan aami ....aaaa... haan bahot ...bahot zooor sey hil arhey haai " i said while fucking her choot

" aaaah ...aaaah ammmi "

"chood tey rahoo aur meri choochiyaan daabao" shouted ammi

i placed both my hands on ammis choochiyaan and started pressing them hard ...very hard ..i held her nipples and pulled them up ..stretched them as high as i could ... i lifted almost her entire choochiyaan up with holding her nipples ....

" oooooh uuuuuuuf haaan ...aaur zoor sey choodo ...aur zoor sey nipple daaabooo " ammi shouted

and i did just what she was saying... i rushed my face on to her choochiyan again and started sucking her nipples and biting them..

i knew our climax point was near by .... i increased my strokes , ammis entire body was shaking with the kind of beating her choot was getting from my lund ,.,....aaaaaaaaahhhh

" aaah aaah ammi ....aaammma..amamam...aaaami iiiiii nikal raha hai "

"aaaah nikal dooooo...saab nikal doo anderrrrrr beta "ammi responded while shouting

i shoot a huge load in ammis choot .. my entire body was shievering my heart beat was racing like crazy ... it felt as if i will have an heart attack...

the sperms kept shooting inside her choot ...we both hand experienced and amazing climax ... our maked bodies were tightly holding each other ....

i just collaped on her fleshy body .. despite the extreme winteres we both were sweating profusely ....

i fell on the other side ... we both were trying to get our breath back ...

after a while when the body regained its strenght ... we both just looked at each other .. came close and hugged

i as usual placed my head between the naked heavy chuuchiyaan of my ammi ... and she held my lund ... we both kissed each other ...and in that state of nakedness hugging each other we both dozed off to sleep
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 16-07-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by thyroid - 17-07-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by monpura - 18-07-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 19-07-2019, 01:34 PM