Incest Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom)
The next morning i woke up very early around 6 am ... it took me a while to remember what all had happened the previous evening .. i had mixed emotions , where i was happy and excited on one hand i felt lil unsure and worried on the other .. unsure because after that incident with ammi we both had not interacted and was wondering what her mental state would be ...
it was an extremely cold winter morning i reached out to a warm leather jacket hanging on my computer table chair right next to me ,putting it on i hesitantly walked out of my room with. i wanted to avoid any contact with Ammi , atleast for now.
As i walked pass Ammis room which was on the way out from my room to the hall i couldnt help but look towards it ... i got worried looking inside her room as she wasnt there .. "where could she have gone so early " i wondered . i panicked and started looking for her calling out for her " Ammi... Ammi aap kahan hai ...Ammi..Ammi...."
Meri jaan mey jaan aae jab mai hall ki taraf poncha .. i saw my ammi sitting on the sofa right next to the window looking down on some book which she had in her hands ... i got so relieved looking at her .. and just stood there observing what she was doing .
She was wearing her favorite black Satin nighty which had a beautiful print of white roses all over ... ofcourse after the last evening incident in which all her clothes and bra were torn into pieces she had to put on some thing to cover herself .. although the thought did cross my mind , it would have been better if i had seen her sitting in her torn clothes ,in her semi naked form , the way i had left her last night ..
Ammi was busy looking at the book she had and occasionally turning the pages while i just stood there looking at her , the break of dawn had showered the early morning sun light on her beautiful spotless face , her untied hair would move a bit with the mild breeze which came through the window ... she was totally lost in her own world and i didnt want to disturb her ... i jst stood there looking at my ammi
she mite have sensed some ones presence in the room ... gently lifting her head ,looking at me she gave a gentle yet a very warm welcoming smile that just lit up my soul ...
"salaam ammi ..good morning " i said with a smile
"walekum salaam beta .. and a very good morning to you to " she replied with a lot of warmth
"ammi mai aap ko room mey na pakey ghabra gaya tha ... aap sooe nahi .. yahan kya kar rahi hai aap " i said
"beta neend nahi aarahi thee toh soocha yahan baait jaaon ...accha lag raha hai mujhey .. tum wahan kun kharey hoo? .. yahan aao ...mere paas aao " she said
i slowly walked towards her and sat next to her at the edge on the single seater sofa she was sitting on . looking down i realized that she was not reading a book , it was my childhood photo album which she had in her hands ...
"aap mere bacpan ki photos dekh rahe thee " i asked
" haan beeta neend nahi aarahi the toh soocha ... purani yadoon mey khoojaon .. chotey sey they tum jab meri zindagi mey aae ... meri zindagi ..mere jaan ..mere bachhey " she said while caressing my cheeks with her soft hand.
i looked at her a smiled ..
i wanted to ask her how is she feeling after all what happened last night but wasnt sure how to begin .. sensing the confusion in my eyes she understood what i was going through ... she said " beta uppar dekho ... meri taraf dekho "
i looked at her and she continued " dekho , pehley toh joo kuch bhi kaal huwa hamara beech woh bilkul bhi galat nahi thaa ... aur jo kuch bhi huwa usmey meri razamandi bhi shamil thee ... agar naa hoti toh sawal hi nahi hai tum aisa kuch bhi kar patee... isliyey tumhey bilkul bhi bura nahi lagna chahiyey ... samjey " she said with authority
i nodded " ji ammi "
" maa bete key beech ek aisa rista hota hai jo koi describe nahi kar sakta , na koi kitab na koi science.. yeh woh jazbat hai jo sirf ek maa aur ek beta hi ek dosrey key liyey mehsoon kar saktey hai " ammi said as i kept looking in her eyes she further continued " tumko mainey 9 mahiney apne womb mey paala hai, jo mai kahte thee wohi tumko milta tha , jaab mai hasti thee toh mere ander tum khush hoote they ..hamri sooch ek thee , hamrae jism ek they , hamrai khuwahishey ek theen .. phir kuch mahiney baad tum mere jism sey bahar nikal key is duniya mey aae , lekin woh rishta jo humdono ka meri kook mey bana tha woh kabhi khatam nahi hoo sakta " she said with a god like grace and charm on her face ... i just kept looking her in awe
she further continued " tum mere vagina sey hi toh nikal key aae hoo is duniya mey .. nikaltey waqt tumhara sara jism ..tumhare jism key saree aang mere vagina sey rub hue honge .... duniya mey aane key baad tumhara rishta mere jism key ek dosre hissey sey bana ... jo tumko aaj bhi bahot pasand hai ...hai na " she said with a smile on her face
i started blushing and just nodded " Ji ammi "
" aaree tum sharma rahey hoo ... jo kal huwa uskey baad tumhara sharmana kuch ajeeb sa hai " she said in a jovial tone
" mai kaun si jageh ki baat kar rahi hoon ? bina sharmae baatao mujhey " ammi said with authority
i was feeling like a lil kid right now who is totally in control of his teacher and would dare not defy ... i rolled my eye balls to her breasts and looking at them i said " aapkey bree...breasts "
" haan mere breasts .. yahan sey tumhey pure 2 saal doodh pilaya hai ..aur yakin maano mujhey tumko doodh pilla key ek ajeeb se khushi milti thee ...aaj doodh toh nahi hai mere breasts mey paar kal raat jab tumney inko chuwa toh meri mamta key woh puraney din mujhey phir yaad aagae ... " she said in a motherly loving tone
" jaab tum bacpan mey inko choos saktey hoo toh aaj kya badal gaya ... haan bas kafi bade hoogae hoo aur haan aab doodh bhi nahi hai .. paar inko choosney ka haq aaj bhi hai tumhare paas .. yeh haq nature ney diya hai tumko ...yeh haq mainey diya hai ..aur tum jaab chaho apna haq lee saktey hoo ..." said ammi
my eyes face lit in excitement and i felt a sudden shiver down my spine ..." really ammi.. jaab mai chahoon tab?
nodding her head in a yes she said " bilkul beta ... aur khali yeh nahi ... agar tum here jism sey nikal saktey hoo toh aaj agar tumko wapis under janey ka dil karta hai toh tum bina kissi sharam key wapis bhi jaa saktey hoo ... (with a slight laughter she continued ) waisey aap pure toh andar nahi jaa saktey ..isliyey tumhara kuch hissa andar jaa sakta hai " she concluded
i was shivering with happiness and excitement .... gosh thanks a lot for making all this so easy for me ... i didnt know what to say all i could was " thank you ammi ...i really wanted to do all this with u "
she said " ur most welcome ..paar yaad rakhna this has to b our secret cuz yeh duniya wale is mohaabat ko nahi samaj saktey ..yeh is khobsurat ristey ko ganda naam denge ... isko incest bolenge " said ammi
" ammi incest koi gali nahi..woh is rishtey ka naam hai ... mai aapkey saath incest karna chta hoon ...roz karna chta hoon ... " i was getting excited while saying all this
" beshak karo.. mai bhi khush hoonge .. but it has to b between us .. ok?
"ji ammi bilkul .. between us "
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 16-07-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by thyroid - 17-07-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by monpura - 18-07-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 19-07-2019, 01:28 PM