COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA
Part 5

Aditya had held my neck tight, choking me, his 8 inch monster was 6 inches in, I could only grunt as he kept pushing and buried the whole 8 inches in. I opened my eyes to see Pratik who was in the passenger seat was recording this from inside passing his lewd commentary. "aur ye 8 inch ka lund Anwesha ke gaand me pura chala gaya!!. "
In between, a couple of cars passed us, one slowed down, maybe to see if i was being bangd by them but after seeing my enthusiasm they moved on.
I felt full, like someone had filled my ass up completely. He started giving gentle strokes so my ass could accommodate him better, pulling my hair back. After a minute or so, when the initial pain subsided, I started to enjoy that fullness, his other hand found my pussy and started rubbing my clit and pinching my pussy lips, I started panting in heat "aahhh, fuck my whore ass aditya!! Maaro meri gaand!!" it triggered him and he pulled back all the way and then plunged it in with full force, turning my moans into screams of pleasure. He was ramming my ass like a piston now, I pushed back my ass to take more of his thick cock with every thrust.  " yeah!! That's it, plough my ass!! Main randi hu tumhari!!" I hissed looking straight at the camera. Pratik couldn't take it anymore, he handed the camera to the guy behind and stripped and got out. Aditya still had his cock deep in my ass, when Pratik climbed and laid on the bonnet, I understood that he wanted me to suck him off. I obliged gladly as aditya's fingers on my clit and his cock pumping my ass was getting me closer and I wanted no interruptions. Pratik would pull my head onto his cock and as I gagged on it, Aditya will pull my hair back and give a deep hard thrust. I was being used like a whore in the middle of the road and my luck was running out because soon enough I noticed a bike approaching, 2 guys both in awe of what was happening there, a girl with a hot ass getting sodomized while she eagerly sucked off another dude. They stopped beside us and started recording me. Instead of being worried or trying to get back in, I liked the feeling instead, I felt so dirty. I took Pratik's cock out of my mouth and stroked it as I stared at the 2 guys and smiled seductively, my hair was pulled back with every thrust and Aditya was getting close as he was pounding me with great urgency. I took Pratik's cock back in my mouth and gagged and choked on it, he held my head in and emptied his balls in my throat. When I lifted up my mouth, strings of semen were leaking from my lips, which I licked with my fingers as they stared at me with disbelief. Maybe this sight was too much for Aditya who grabbed my tits and gave a few hard thrusts as he grunted and filled my ass with cum, he stretched my ass apart to see my gaping ass hole, leaking his cum. The guys on the bike looked at all this open mouthed. Aditya looked at them and said "100 rupaye me ye randi chodega?" they looked at each other, and one of them checked their pocket for money and said "bhaiya 130 rupaye hain mere paas" Aditya though for a moment and said "ek kaam karo tum me se ek iski choot marlo aur 30 rupaye me ye Lund choos legi dusre ka". When all this negotiation was going on about my price for a fuck and suck I was still naked and bent over the bonnet, cum dripping from my ass and sticking to my mouth. It dawned on me that they are actually going to fuck me, I protested but Aditya shoved his fingers in my pussy which reminded me that I was still horny and needed release, I started moaning and closed my eyes. When I reopened them, one of the guys on the bike had stripped down, his pungent smelling cock was near my mouth, I also felt hands on my ass, squeezing and spanking them and spreading them apart. I knew it was the 2nd guy. They started mauling and groping my parts like animals, they had never fucked a girl like me and they wanted to make the most of it. The guy in front shoved his cock in my mouth and started throat fucking me. Behind me a decent sized cock was thrust in my sopping wet cunt. It went in without any resistance. From the go, they started fucking me furiously, they had no technique or skill, just the good ol hammering, all they wanted was to fuck my holes and cum. My body shook with every thrust and every pull, my pussy started to clench and I was getting closer. With a cock fucking my throat I could only grunt in pleasure. My ass was slapped hard a few times and my nipples were pinched hard. All this took me over the edge and I squirted and came, shuddering for 2 minutes. The situation had turned me on so much, getting fucked roadside by 2 complete strangers for a meagre sum of 130 rupees. I was truly a cheap whore. "waah kya mast choot hai" the guy grunted as he kept pumping his dick in me. The guy in front took out his cock and sprayed his cum on my face and tits, I took his softening cock and sucked the soul out of that guy, he threw his head back and muttered "ufff kya choosti hai raand" I smiled wickedly. The guy behind me emptied his load in my pussy which dripped with his semen. I was tired from this session and just leaned over the bonnet to catch my breath. A rag was handed to Pratik who cleaned my face tits and ass with it. My ass was given a few more hard slaps and a couple of squeezes and I was shoved into the car again. I enjoyed the little detour more than I thought but it was time for the real fucking to begin. We pulled near the apartment and we were an hour late due to my little escapade. The sound of the car pulling got a few guys out in the balcony they rejoiced at the sight my naked ass. I was taken inside there were around 12 guys inside along with the 3 accompanying me. I was gonna get gangbanged all night long, that much was certain. "Kya maal hai randi" "Anwesha gaand dikha zara" comments like these were showered on me, along with squeezes and spankings. In the hall there was a big TV in which there was a video playing which I recognized in an instant.
It was taken from inside of a car, it showed a girl bent over on a car, getting ass fucked from behind, her tits were jumping up and down. It was me ofcourse, the video had reached here before me.

Messages In This Thread
COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 17-07-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Theflash - 18-07-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by shabana0204 - 18-07-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 18-07-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 10:28 PM