COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA
Part 4

The guy fucking my pussy was getting close, my legs were getting tired as I had to bend over in order to stroke a couple of cocks. By now atleast 7 of the 12 strong group had already cummed. One of the heavy built guys, Aditya, suddenly stepped forward and called out the guys to take "my farewell" someplace else as the commotion would attract the guards and other people. It was decided that I would be taken to a mess/apartment outside the campus that was currently occupied by some of those juniors. My heart started beating faster, standing there naked, close to my own orgasm. Taking me there meant a whole night of fucking and certainly the number of interested guys would double or triple as my pictures of getting fucked from both ends found their way into WhatsApp groups.
This was really going to be the kind of farewell I would never forget. Aditya came near me and grabbed me by my neck, his jeans was undone and his flaccid cock was hanging. I couldn't remember him groping my ass or tits, or sucking him, he must've been watching me only. He said "aaj teri chudwane ki saari khwahish puri kar denge." A guy got behind me sand started slapping my ass and Aditya started mauling my tender boobs. A moan escaped my mouth from the dual assault "aaahhh, fuck! do whatever you want with me". His cock was starting to grow into a monster, I reached out and started stroking it slowly. It was so thick I started wondering how would it feel in my ass cause there was no way these guys would leave me without making my ass gape.
One of the junior who I remembered was squeezing my ass during picture came back with a car. 3 guys grabbed and groped me and started taking me to the car. I realised that my clothes and lingerie was still on the ground along with my belongings, I said "mujhe kapde pehen lene do".
Aditya grabbed my hair and pulled it making me squeal and hissed "randi sabke samne nangi chudwa rahi hai, ab kis baat ki Sharam hai tujhe? Jaha tujhe le ja rahe hain waha sab tujhe nanga hi karne wale hain."
I was pulled into the backseat onto the lap of a guy who had already undone his pants and briefs and his cock was standing erect. I managed to put his rod between my thighs as the other 3 passengers got it. They chuckled and howled at the sight of a beautiful naked girl squirming to adjust on a hard cock. The guy in the backseat started slapping and mauling my tits, pinching my nipples. I was horny as fuck, I wouldn't have cared if they fucked me right in the car. It was 10 PM so it was dark and traffic had receded. The car started with the windows up, the cock between my thighs was rubbing against my wet cunt and I started to grind on his lap, trying to increase that sensation. The guy below me was getting off on this and he started humping my bare ass. This went on for 5 minutes as the car raced towards their house. He grabbed my milk tankers and started abusing them as my moans started getting louder, he started humping me faster and squeezed my body against his as he started cumming. In that position, his semen spurted up and landed on my belly and cunt.
The guys in the front sneered "sale abhi se nikal gaya tera? Bohot maze le raha hai piche"
He snapped back "randi ki gaand dekh kar raha nahi gaya mujhse, kya maal hai!" he gave my ass another good spank to which I cooed and adjusted myself on the seat, getting between the guys in the back on my knees facing the rear of the car. I wiggled my ass to gave the guys in the front a good view. I started to get naughty and raunchier due to all the sucking and groping and no orgasm. The guy in the passenger seat turned around and squeezed my ample ass and spread them apart, my pussy was glistening with juices. He shoved two fingers in my pussy, fingering me furiously he said "kash aisi ek randi roz mil jati"
I groaned in pleasure and thrust my ass back like a whore to get more of his fingers in me, the guy beside me pushed his finger in my ass until it was buried, he proceeded to invade my ass with 2 fingers now. I was in heaven, the depravity of the situation made it even hotter. I was so lost in the moment that I couldn't notice the pickup truck overtaking the car, with three guys in the front. As soon as they saw me, they slowed down and kept driving alongside us. This was a view they had never seen before. A gorgeous girl all naked in a car full of men, getting fingered in both her holes. Aditya noticed their gaze as he was driving, he lowered the window glasses and smiled. The men in the pickup truck whistled and howled at the sight and asked him "kaha se laye is randi ko? Rate kya hai iska? "
Aditya said "ye humari rakhail hai, ye free me chudwati hai"
The men in the pickup trucked laughed hearing this, one of them was taking pictures or maybe even recording me. When all this was happening, I was about to get my release and I didn't care anymore who was watching. I moaned "faster, aaahh, aur jor se karo!" getting fingered in both my holes, I couldn't hold it any longer, I buckled as the guy below me held me tightly and came, shuddering to my core. The orgasm was amazing, I rolled towards the window and showed my ample soft boobs to the men in the pickup smiling naughtily as they passed ahead of us. We were almost near the apartment when Aditya stopped the car on the side of the road, he got out, opened the rear door and pulled me out by my hair, I stumbled but his grip was vice like. He dragged me to the front and pushed me on the bonnet of the car, I felt his rock hard cock against my ass. It hit me that I was stark naked, bent over, legs spread like a cheap whore on the side of the road. Before I could register my protest, he grabbed my neck from behind and started pushing his cock in my ass, I screamed in pain as his cock was thick and 8 inches long. He was going to sodomize me right there in the open.

Messages In This Thread
COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 17-07-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Theflash - 18-07-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by shabana0204 - 18-07-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 18-07-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 10:28 PM