Kajal Agrawal: Degradation to a slut
Kajal and Sundar slept together naked on the same bed all night. Next day in the morning around 5'o clock Sundar heard some crying sound. He wake up and saw Kajal standing near the wall wearing a towel and crying. He immediately got off the bed and went to her naked.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQhKSn1BhPN6J0IeZ43k...QhlYv-GNhI]
"Why are you crying?" Sundar asked Kajal.

She didn’t say anything and continued crying. Then Sundar grabbed her shoulder and turned towards him.

"Common say something, is there something wrong?"

"Don’t you know what's wrong. I just cheated on my husband. I must not have listened to you, its all my fault" Kajal said with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Don’t worry Kaju, who said its wrong, don’t blame yourself for this"

Saying that Sundar moved even closer and hugged her and patted her on her back. Kajal started to calm down slowly. Then he slowly licked the side of her neck, very gently and with lot of passion.

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/Nauty_kajal_by_me.jpg[/img]

"mmmm.. aaahhh" Kajal started to let out some mild moans.

Suddenly Kajal realised that its going some ware and pushed Sundar back.

"You are trying to seduce me again, you said last time is the last time" 

Sundar didn’t say anything and just moved few steps forward and pulled Kajal close to him and planted a kiss on her lips and started sucking them. Kajal didn’t give into him and tried to free herself from his hold.

Seeing her resist, Sundar moved his right hand under her towel and slowly rubbed her pussey mount and this sent a vibration through Kajal's body and she slowly stopped struggling.

Sundar continued to suck on her lips while his finger started to drill her dripping cunt. Kajal slowly started to get into Sundar's game.

"Please stop... aaahhh"

"Do you really want to stop now?" Sundar asked to Kajal with his finger still fucking her cunt.

Kajal was confused...

"Ok, then please make this the last"

Sundar laughed hearing this and he immediately pulled the towel off her and made her nude.

"You know what to do"

Kajal then kneeled in front of Sundar and grabbed his dick in her hand and moved her hand to and fro and gave him few strokes and then put his dick into her mouth and gave him a blowjob. In few minutes his dick was hard and then he made Kajal lie on the floor and fucked her pussey. He pounded her pussey for almost twenty minutes and then realised his load all over the face of Kajal. During that brief session Kajal let out some wild moans and gave a good feast to Sundar. Kajal also reached her orgasm during the process.

Then Sundar carried Kajal to the bed and made her lie on it. He then climbed on the bed and lay beside Kajal.

"How do you feel now? I can see you feeling relaxed. I know you like it as much as I do. Why do you worry about your husband? He is not even here to satisfy you"

"Please don’t talk about my husband"

"Ok, do you want this to stop now? If you say yes I will leave you for good"

Kajal didn’t answer him, she doesn’t want this to end. She knew that her husband incapability and now that she has experienced the pleasure in having sex, she doesn’t want to end it so soon. After thinking about it for a while, Kajal answered... 

"What if my husband finds out?"

Sundar didn’t expect this from her, but he was happier that he didn’t want to put more effort on her.

"Don’t worry I won’t even show my face when your husband is around"

Kajal felt convinced and she moved closer to Sundar and placed her hand on his chest, Sundar then placed his hand on her hand and rubbed it. Kajal and Sundar looked into each other’s eyes and then Kajal brought her face close to his face and started to kiss him all over his face and then moved to his lips. Kajal was so passionate she was enjoying it by eating Sundar's lips. She then grabbed Sundar's tongue between her lips and sucked it and drank his saliva, it was so divine for her. While Kajal was enjoying Sundar, he got too aroused and his hand moved to her boobs and started pressing them.

After a while Sundar made Kajal stand and then he put his mouth on her boobs and started sucking her boobs one by one.

"haaaaa... mmmmm..." Kajal started to moan as his massaged her boobs with his mouth and covered it with his saliva. 

After sucking her milk tanks for few minutes, he made Kajal to turn around and kneeled behind her and cupped her ass cheeks and then parted it and started licking her ass hole. He tried to penetrate his tongue into her ass hole and tried to tongue fuck her.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQSdW6YEv7EmMOEzswKQ...qwW-tSA1rN]

"aaahhhhh..." Kajal continued to moan in her sexy voice.

Sundar was getting more aroused by the smell of her ass hole and he started to move his tongue more vigorously. As his pace increased Kajal's moaning sound become louder and louder. He continued this for few more minutes and...

"ah... ah... ah... ooohhh" Kajal shouted and reached a massive orgasm and slowly sat on her knees on the floor and let out some deep breath.

Sundar then moved forward and stood in front of Kajal with his dick in semi hard position and hanging right in front of her face. Kajal understood what he want and she raised her head up and gave a small smile and then hold his dick in her hand and gave it a couple of stroke.
[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/4/tumblr_mdt6pfvtnD1r5kjffo1_.jpg[/img]

And then gave a kiss on the top of his dick and then she caught it with her tender lips and took it into her mouth and moved her head back and front.
First she moved slowly and gradually increased her pace. As she lifted her pace Sundar started to moan louder and louder.

"aaahhh... ahhhh... yaaa... bitch faster... faster" he shouted.

While sucking his pole Kajal moved her hand towards his balls and gave it a gentle squeeze. Sundar felt happy to have her, experiencing her techniques. 

He then slightly bent and grabbed her boobs and pressed it and enjoyed it as he was receiving the blowjob of his life.

After few minutes his dick was rock hard and he made Kajal lay on the bed and he spread her legs and slowly rubbed her pussey mount with his palm.

"aaaahhhhh... mmmm" Kajal started moaning and her pussey started to become wet again.

Seeing her pussey get wet, Sundar withdraw his hand and brought his head between her legs and started to drink the juice flowing out of her wet cunt. He was licking her cunt like a starving dog.

Kajal continued moaning "aaahhhhaaa... mmmmm... ooohhh... it feels great... aaaahhhh"

After sucking and licking her pussey for a while he stood up and brought his dick close to entry of her pussey and rubbed it gently between her cunt crack. He continuously rubbed it for few more times and Kajal was eagerly waiting for him to penetrate her pussey. 

"aaaahhh... please donttttt tease meee... ohhhh" Kajal shouted.

But Sundar continued to tease her, Kajal couldn’t take it anymore, she immediately hold his dick and guided it into her wet pussey.

Sundar gave a crazy smile to Kajal and started moving his hips faster and faster.

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/myfk10kajal+%282%29.jpg[/img]

"ohhhh... ohhhh... aaahh" Kajal started to shout like a crazy bitch, with her boobs moving back and fro with the movement of her body.

Sundar enjoyed it for a while and then grabbed her boobs on each of his hands and pressed them, her boobs are so soft that his fingers dipped into it. Then he laid over Kajal and hugged her tightly and started to suck her slips, while his dick was pounding her pussey at the same rate.

He continued this for another few minutes and both their body started to vibrate and Kajal knew he is also going to cum.

"Dont cum inside me..." Kajal shouted.

Sundar immediately took his dick out and plugged it into her mouth and...

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/london596copy.jpg[/img]

"aaaaahhhh..." he shouted, filling Kajal's mouth with his hot sperm.

Then they both relaxed for a while and then Sundar dressed up and left the house to look after his cattle’s.

Once again in the evening Sundar visited Kajal and fucked her ruthlessly for hours. After their session both were exhausted and they slept naked (as usual).

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/l3ttmwb2.jpg[/img]

While they were sleeping, Sundar received a call from his friend. He tried to wake Kajal but she was so exhausted and didn’t even open her eyes. He then immediately dressed up and locked the house and took the key with him and went to meet his friend.

At Sundar's house...

Sundar arrived at his house in 15 minutes, there Maari and Manohar his friends from village were waiting for him. Sundar met them and chatted about their village and other things. Since Sundar's wife is not home they bought some drinks and started drinking in the house.

They continued their talk and while they were talking Sundar accidently mentioned that he has been fucking a high class bitch for two days. Maari and Manohar didn’t believe him and started making fun of him.

Sundar immediately took his mobile and showed them the nude images of Kajal and some handjob and blowjob too.

[img]- -web/20161209155957im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/sam4ojdn.jpg[/img]

Both Maari and Manohar were stunned after see those pictures and they too wanted to have those mouth massage their dicks.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kajal Agrawal: Degradation to a slut - by KGB - 18-07-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Kajal Agrawal: Degradation to a slut - by Viratkholi - 18-07-2019, 02:25 PM