Adultery Wife and school parent - Author: crush19
I was angry on her………………..and scolded her………….y did she did like that I asked………….she said im helpless……………..i thought u will follow…………….me…………….i asked her what happen atleast say that………….i got in his car………..while driving ………itself she kept his hand on my thigh……….i feel like electric shock in my whole body……………….he was caressing my thigh…………….then he took me to beach………..and slowly saw me and he….. kissed my lips………… …….……..he sucked my lips……… I can saw jai’s salaiva in her lips yet …..and slowly his hand removed my pallu…………………he touch my neck kiss it and …………he place his hand on my cleavage…………….and slowly……..as he kisses his hand move inside my blouse………..he was slow and erotic………………………his manly hand feel like heaven…………….i mesmerized………………..and closed my eyes …………his hand moved over my navel………….and again he try to unbutton my blouse………………..that time only u called me………………..so I came ……..back………
Is that enough………………I have said all…………………she was angry on me………………I said sorry sorry………………but I got angry since I cant able to watch sorry I said……………….
As we were talking jai messaged her………………hey……….kaviya……………your so sexy…………..your boobs were so soft…………and your lips were sooooooooooo luscious……if I close my eyes your coming in my mind…………….. love to FUCK YOU…………please only once…………….after this I will never ask you anything please…………………please……..
As I read this message I was tempted more…………and I saw jai’s hand mark in her milky boobs which made me hot ……………and we had a great sex that day………….
Morning I asked kaviya……….do u like to fuck him…………….she smiled………….didnt say anything……..i said her no cheating this time………….call him to our house…………..call him by saying that im gone out of station…………………she messaged jai…….as I said………..and I ask her to do what ever she like to do in the hall itself……….as I can see her clearly………..this time she weared skirt and sleeveless top………..i asked her to shave her pussy………..and not to wear panty underneath………………she did as I said………..
I heared car sound and I went to the hideout………..
Jai came……….as he enter he kissed her………………and lock the door as he kisses………………..sucked her lips like ……….candy……..he was very fast this time……………..kaviya cant able to control him and……she didn’t make any move……………he licked kaviya lips…………….my kaviya cute lips……………………was been licked like a dog……..he ……..kissed her neck…………..she moaned………………..jai …………kisss meeeeeeeee she moaned……..i was aroused…………and feel little guilty………..as he make her move……………I feel very tempted………he …………….hug kaviya from her back………….and inserted her manly hand on her …….top…………..kaviya whole body was shivering in pleasure I can clearly see………
He licked my kaviyas shaved armpit………….like a hungry beast……he licked her ear lobe……………..and make it wet……….……his hands was slowly invading her boobs………………….on her top…………..he squeeze it…………..
Slowly he unbutton her tops…………as he unbutton I can see my kaviyas cute hidden cleavage …………came to light……………jai was describing herr beauty…………………but kaviya………..kept his hand on his mouth and said please stop talking………………kiss me ………………have me she said………….i was tempted by kaviyas …………word ……jai to……………..he unbutton al the button and removed her…………….top………….she was in slip and skirt…alone……..………..he carry her to bedroom ………….and lock the door…………I was shocked…………………..and kaviya was nt obeying my order…………………..my heart was beating fast to see …………whats happeing don’t want to miss anything……………..and managed a got a view through window ………………….
By the time I reach window he have removed kaviya slip also…………..now my kaviya was completely half naked infront of a stranger………………she was lying in the bed…and jai was playing with her cutenavel……………………my……kaviya haven’t shown her body to anyone other than me but today………….pair of manly hand is roaming all over her boobs…………….her milky white boobs was ……………so hot with her black nipple……………..and it was full stiff as she was in full mood……..( I have never seen her boobs like this)…………………………..
Jai remover his tshirt……………….he had well built body with six pack……………..removed his shorts toooo………………..his cock should be big I guess …………is about to tear her boxer and wants to come out………..
He lied over my kaviyas sexy body……………her boobs crused on his broad chest ( im average guy with slim body only……..)

Messages In This Thread
Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM