Adultery Wife and school parent - Author: crush19
After my fuck I asked her what she is going to do………she asked me what iam talking about………..i said I saw all your chats………..and showed ……………..her chats…………she feel tensed……………I made her comfort…………and I said I love to see you flirting please don’t spoil it………………
And then again I asked her what she is going to do………………..she was silent ……..i asked her don’t you want ……..his manly hand to touch your cleavage and boobs…………………..she was silent……….dont you love his hand to play on ur assets…………….she replied isn’t it wrong to do so………………..i said without my knowledge if u do its wrong…………………………..and iam giving permission if u like to feel his manly hand playing your boobs you can ………….but one condition I want to see how he play on your boobs………………..
She asked me are u serious………….you want me to do that……………..yeh dear…………I love to watch …….him play his manly hand on your boobs………….
But……………..how can I allow him……………Its all yours how can I …………..yeh its mine and iam giving permission if u like to do so……………..you can…………I love to watch…………and I know your inner feeling you also love to do am I right………………
She replied yeh I like to but………..dont say this but etc ……………go wear some sexy outfit to school………..i replied
She weared another hot sleeveless saree and went to school………..jai came close to her………………..as he came close I feel hard …………..he again pleaded her kaviya im mad on your boobs please allow me to feel it………………….kaviya then replied ok only once you can touch only my boobs nothing else………..saying that she said shall we go to beach………
And kaviya got into his car and the car ……….went out from school……………and I lost them in the traffic and I don’t know what happen……my heart was pumping……….so I text her……… ……..and I ask her were they were going……….she replied as beach…………….and I rush to beach………….there I saw jai car………..it was transparent glass car………..and I watched it little far from the car……………..i cant see what happening clearly and I got disappointed………..i can see the car was shaking……….
My sexy wife with sexy saree was alone with a stranger……………..in his car……….something is going…………but I cant……..seee………………..i got tensed and irritated……………10 mins went……………..15 mins went………………20 mins went………………..and 30 mins went………………finally made my mind and called her…………………..and ask her to return…………and after few mins…………car started to move from beach I went to my home……

Messages In This Thread
Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM