Adultery Wife and school parent - Author: crush19
she posted series of pic as per jai request………………….finally she droped her full pallu……………….and bend for him to sow the max clevage
I was so hot in seeing those pic……….as imaging jai……………..who is getting treat for his eyes………………………..
Jai was mesmerized by those pic and……….he says…… kaviya I like to touch and play in this sexy boobs…………….will you allow me………please only once……..just once………….i became mad by seeing your sexy cleavage…………..please…………….
I feel hot……as jai was…..pleading kaviya…………..…….very hot and I called kaviya… to come to my room ………and I kissed her played with her boobs………as I do I asked her to imagine jai……..was doing so…………….she became so wet……….………..we had a great fuck that day…………………………..i asked her how did jai fucking her naughtly…………….
She said…………..yeh ………great………………….
I was aroused by her words and her moaning made me so hot……………………..

Messages In This Thread
Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM