Adultery Wife and school parent - Author: crush19
then I asked her to go in saree …………she said im having dirty mind…………..i laughed and ask her to go…………….she went in that saree……..i droped her in my car and was watching her ………all parents eyes was on her…………her friends came and compliment her that she look hot………..
by that time jai came ……….he stunned to see kaviya in black saree………and her cleavage was almost visible…………he was talking something and kaviya was blushing each time………..and I feel hot …………and I went to my office………
and I was thinking about that incident only……………..
kaviya called me and was started shouting at me……….all were seeing me awkward………..and that jai was saying Iam look sexy………..his eyes were roaming all over my body please ……………..i feel something…………..don’t ask me to do so …………here after like that she was shouting………………..
I said lets discuss tonight ……………and I kept my phone…………….
Night I went to my house and saw kaviya was busy in kitchen and I took her mobile and was seeing her message………..i was shocked……………jai was describing kaviya body…. …….he messaged kaviya ………that her cleavage was awesome………….and so sexy………….i have never seen such a beautiful cleavage ever …………etc……….
By seeing that message my cock was full hard…………I was tempted more…………..and I pull kaviya and make more love……….and during love I ask kaviya to ……..flirt with him……………
And I ask her did she like him r not………….she said yes I like him but how can I do this………I cant she refuse…………….im your hubby will you do what I like or not………….she said yes I will do what ever you like…………..then flirt with jai I love to see you both flirting ………..
Then finally kaviya accept my request……….i handed her mobile and ask her to reply him………she asked me what to reply…….i said I dunno but make him flirt with u I said ………I love to watch a guy flirting with my wife I said…………..
She 1st …….hesitate to do so…….so I took her mobile and messaged him……..dont admire too much I feel shy…………..i messaged him
Immediately I got reply……from him……..really you have such a lovey structure…………..i gave mobile to her…………and ask her to message him…………
I connect her whatsapp in my laptop and was watching her conversation………………..
She replied him………….do I really look sexy……………
Jai said yeh your damn sexy……………….hey can you please send me your saree pic with pallu droped………………………..im vey much eager to see your lovely cleavage…………plzzzzz
She replied no………….but jai didn’t leave her………..he was flirting more………and kaviya to became so hot……………………
I act as though I feel sleepy and ask her to continue her chat……………………
I switched off my room light………..she was sitting in hall……….in saree………..she posted a pic……..in whatsapp……………slowly she pulling her pallu down

Messages In This Thread
Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM