Incest Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom)
The clock had struck 6pm and since it was mid Jan peak of winters, the sun had almost set by now and the weather was extremely cold . 4 heaters were on so the house was a bit warm thus we didnt need to wear a lot of warm clothes ... i was wearing my track pants and a full sleeves T-shirt with a half sleeves sweater .. Ammi was wearing her silk kurta and shalwar she had put a warm shawl around her and was preparing the evening tea along with some delicious Pakooras ...
she had tied her hair in a Joora and had a beautiful glow on her face , i just kept looking at her while she was doing her work...
"beta chai aur pakoora ready hai ..aajao " said ammi in her sensual voice .
i walked to the table while she was arranging every thing on the table...
i just stood there looking at her beautiful face and her voluptuous body ... uuuf ,.' i so wanted to run my hand on her silky kurta ,feeling her fleshy curves all over ..
"kahan hoo bacchey..." she said while turning towards my room
"ooh tum aage ..mainey toh dekha hi nahi tumko " she said looking at me
" ammi aap awaz deen ar mai naa aaon aisa kabhi nahi hosakta hai" i said looking in her beautiful eyes ...
she blushed a bit and smiled like a virgin bride who is about to be enjoyed by her husband on her suhagraat .
my heart beat was now by default at the higher level as there was so much going on in my mind abt ammi and me ..
we sat down to have our tea ... she was sitting next to me and poring the tea in my cup.. her soft beautiful soft hands were so tiny ,i said to my self ....uuuf ,.' ammi is so fair.. just look at her hands the skin is spotless and so fresh ... if her hands are so fair i wondered how fair and beautiful her BREASTS would b ...
i moved my eyes to her breasts but unfortunately that stupid shawl had covered them ... hmmm shit ...
looking at her hair i said " Ammi yeh aap ney joora kyon banaya hai ... khulle baloon mey aap bahot acche lagte hai "
" aaah dar-a-sal woh kitchen mey kaam tha toh baal bar bar mooh pe aajate hai .. isliyey joora kar diya tha " she said with a lil smile and looked down
"abhi toh kaam hogaya naa ... isko khool dejiyey na ... aap kulley baloon mey QAYAMAT lagte hai " i said
she looked at me .. oooh fuck what have i said QAYAMAT ... fuck koi beta apni maa ko aisa bolta hai ... the thought ran in my head ....
Ammi burst out in a loud laughter ... " QAYAMAT....QAYAMAT hahahahha hahahah waah kya word use kiya hai tumney ..hahahah " she couldnt control her self and kept laughing uncontrollably ...
"aaree mera matlab hai aap acchi lagte hai khulle baalon mey " i said in embarrassment ..
"haan haan theek hai ..hah ha its ok.. " she said while moving her hand to her joora .. pulling the pin out she said " loo bhai QAYAMAT aagaee " .
her hair fell on her shoulders ... im not exaggerating i saw all this in high speed slow motion like the way hair would bounce on those bay watch models while they would run in slow motion ... lol
wooow ... she is so pretty ... now i wanted the shawl to go away so that i can feast my eyes on ammis huge 44d BREASTS ... but how to say it ...
"aa aa Ammi 4 heater chal rahey hai ... kya iskey baad bhi aap ko sardi lag rahi hai .. i mean yeh shawl kyon pehni hai aap ney" i said with hesitation
she looked at me as if she knew what my problem was with the shawl ..
she said nothing ..looking in my eyes she just nodded in a NO .. moving her hand to her shoulder she slowly pulled the shawl down ... the shawl was slowly sliding down giving way to her silk kurta underneath .. as the last end slided down from her shoulder its moved up on her breasts on her way down and fell down revealing her heavy BREASTS trapped in that silk kurta ... oooh fuck the kuta was tight enough to show the shape of her curves clearly ...
my eyes were kinda glued on her breasts and ammi was just looking at me ... she knew her son is feasting on her those organs which was the source of the food he had when he was an infant ... but she knew now her sons desire for the same organs has a different reason and she was so correct.
i looked up at her as if i was begging her to let me have those motherly sexy sensual erotic BREASTS of hers ... we both just kept looking at each other and our silence said every thing .. my heat beat went up and i was breathing heavily and sensed an increase in ammis breath which was evident as her Breasts were moving up and down quite fast ...
none of us had any thing to say we just kept looking at each other with almost no expressions on our faces ...
Ammi slowly looked down and keeping the cups on the tray hesitantly walked towards the kitchen .. i heard her place the tray in sink and then she turned on the tap and just stood there ...
its been a minute she was just standing there with the water running down from the tap ... i was shivering with uncertainty that lies ahead .. i didnt know what to do or say ... " alllah yeh kya hoogaya mujsey ... ammi kya sooch rahi honge .. i think i was wrong .. i mistook her friendly approach towards me as sexual desires ... i have hurt her and i should apologies to her ... i have no right to hurt her ... my sexual feelings for her is NOT a sin but if my actions have hurt her then thats a SIN " i said to myself .
i gathered courage and started walking towards her in the kitchen ... i was confused and scared ... this 10 sec walk from the table to the kitchen next to her was the most difficult thing i have done till date ..
i stood behind her .. she mite have sensed my arrival but neither did she move a bit nor did she utter a word ..and this was making me more tensed ...
i gathered all the courage i had left in me .. and very softly said " Aaa.. aam... aami " she still didnt move or say any thing ... the only thing i could hear was the sound of the running water which was kinda tearing my ear drums ... i again gathered my courage " ammi ... ammi .." again nothing..no movement
by now i was almost at the verge of an heart attack which if happened would be a blessing , i felt . the thought of how hurt she mite b me made me feel so bad and low abt my self .. tears filled my eyes and i just hugged ammi from behind like a lil baby ... i was holding her tight on her waist ... tears rolled down from eyes and fell on her shoulders " ammi im sorry ammi.. amma ..aamma im sory ..ammi plzz ..forgive me ... maaf kar dijey .. plz plz plzzz ammi ..plz plz ..plz.. ammi plz ..sorry na ..." i was getting impatient and just wanted her to say some thing .. if she wasnt accepting my apology i wanted her to just slap me..hit .. but just say some thing..the silence was killing me...
Finally Ammi broke her silence , without even moving or looking at me .. she gently yet sternly said " Kya huwa "
.. i was just happy listening to her voice and hugged her tight on her waist... and kept saying "sorry ammi ..maaf kar dijeyeh ..sorry amma ..sorry "
"sorry??? ..sorry ki koi baat nahi hai .. tumney koi gunnah nahi kiya hai .. woh jazbaat jo kisse to bey-izzat na krtey hoon woh jazbaat kabhi galat nahi hote hai .. " Ammi said standing still in the same position
i felt as if i was hit by a speeding car ... for a moment i forgot to even breath ... i was still not sure what she wanted to say but some were in my heart i felt either she is not angry on me or has forgiven me .. i was feeling a lot better and much relaxed listening to what she just said .. but i was not sure what to do..
"Ammi aap mujhsey naraz nahi hai na" i said hesitantly
"Nahi " she said
"toh aap mere tarf apna mooh turn key jeay plz" i said pleadingly
"Nahi .. abhi nahi " she replied
i was not sure what she is trying to do " kya matlab , aap agar naraz nahi hai toh mujhey dekh kun nahi rahi hai ammi "
"tumhey mainey saari zindagi dekha hai mere bacchey .. insha ,.' agay bhi tumko dekh ti rahoonge .. filhal yeh woh waqt hai jiskey bare me na mainey soocha tha aur na shayad tumney... is waqt ko guzar jane do .. " ammi said im a soft motherly tone but with a hint of slight tension in her voice .
Maybe we both had no idea what to do next ..what to say to each other so we just stood there ..she with her back towards me and i hugging her with my arms around her waist .. all i could hear was the tap water running down .
i felt a slight movement in ammis body i raised my eye balls , looking over her shoulder i saw her hand reaching out to the bolt of the tap.. she truned it and the water stopped ... the sudden silence was a bit intimidating.. i could now hear the gush of the fast blowing bone chilling winter brezze out side ...
regaining my calmness from the terrifying episode that had just taken place i suddenly became aware of the fact that my arms were tightly wrapped around ammis waist ... i have hugged here like this before also but now it was different .. now she know about my fondness for her body specially her BREASTS .. i felt ill awkward while i felt the softness of fleshy tummy inside the silk kurta on my hands ... i was wondering what she is thinking right now ...
" DABAA LOO " ammi said in a soft yet affirmative tone
i startled couldnt believe what i had heard .. what is she talking abt ..kya daaba loon ???
hesitatingly in a low voice i asked " kya ammi ...aaa aa aap kya kehrahi hai .. kyaa aa ..kyaa karney ko keh rahi hai aap "
in a much relaxed and mellowed voice she replied " mai chahati hoon ..jis cheez ko tum ghoor rahey they ... us cheez ko tum bina kissi hich-kicha-hat key choo loo aur daba loo"
oooh fuck ...my ammi has actually asked me to touch her breasts ... am i dreaming ...is it a dream or has this happened ....
my breathing shot up like nothing i have ever experienced this cant b true ... wait it is ..i just heard her say it ... i wanted to confirm it again .. due to this sudden excitement i almost lost my voice .. i was stammering ..." aam aammm aammiii ... kya aap ... maaii.. aaa ..aamma kya ap mujhey apna ..daa daa dabane ko keh rahii haai... "
"haan " she replied softly
ooooh goooooooood .....
i slowly loosened my grip on her waist ... and placed my shivering hands on each side of her waist... ooh fuck.. my dream is coming true
i slowly moved my hands from the side of her waists to the center were her naval was ... this is the first time im touching ammis body in a sexual way ..and the most exciting part is we both know about it ....
i placed my index finger on her naval and encircling her tiny naval area with my finger i pushed my face a lil deeper at the back of her neck.. she smelled like a rose ..her hair was soft and i was on cloud nine ....
i felt a sudden elevation in ammis breath and her body gave a slight shiver ...
her flesh on this silk kurta was felt lovely ... i started moving my hands up towards her breasts ... sliding them upwards on the silky cloth .... i have waited for so many years for this moment ... and tonight i get to make my biggest fantasy come true ...tonight i am about to feel my ammis BREASTS .... uuuf ,.'
my hands reached all the way up to the part from were the breast curves start ... i wanted to see my ammis facial expressions when i would touch her BREASTS and fondle them so i moved more closer to her ... my already erect lund was squashed on my ammis voluptuous gand which felt so warm and soft .
pushing my face more over her shoulder i reached a comfortable distance from where i can see her face perfectly from the side .... now it is about to happen ...
my heart was racing and ammi and i we both were breathing heavily .... i slided my both hands upwards on each of her breasts ...... uuuuuf alllah ....
what a well shaped curves ... they r my ammis CHOOOCHIYAAN ... meri maa meri amma ki CHUCHIYAAN ... my dick my hard like a rock.. i slided my hands up and felt that she is wearing a bra ... but can make out the bulge of her nipples which were totally erect by now ... i opened my hands so that i can garb ammmis CHUCHIYAAN ... i placed the flly stretched hands on her breasts and squeezed them hard ....aahhh my ammi moaned as she closed her eyes harder ...her mouth opened and she started breating like crazy ... " oooh ammi ....oooh ammi ... bahot soft CHUCHIYAAN hai aapki " i said im a shivering voice while pressing those huge 44d breasts of ammi... i circled my fingers on her nipples and started scratching them like crazy ... oooh ammi ..oooh ammi....
ammi raised her head backwards stretching her neck.. i like a hungry child pushed my face on the side of her neck and started kissing while pressing her breasts like crazy... i wanted to touch her naked breasts ... with both my hands i stared opening the buttons on her kurta at the front.. i was shivering in excitement and accidentally tore some of the buttons.. i was so impatient that i didnt bother to pull the kurta up.. i just shoved my hands inside what ever passage i made by unbuttoning her kurta ... by now ammi was also lost in a diffrent world ..all she was saying was " ooh bacchey...beta beta beta " while breathing heavily ..
i grabbed her bra coved choochiyaan and started fondling and pressing them while kissing her neck.. i pshed my hands under her bra and held her large nipples with my fingers and started pressing them hard and pulling them.. ammi shouted with pleasure ..aaaooooch beta ...aaaah .... i gave a tight squeeze to her breasts which were so huge that most of them were not even covered with my hands ...
i wanted her naked breasts out infront of me ... so just held the open area od her kurta and pulled it on each side , tearing it ... i tore it quite a bit ... and pulled it down ... it fell down and hanged on her waist ... uuuf ,.' she is so fair.. her back ..her neck ... i could see the half naked breasts showing above the bra .... she was breathing heavy and they were moving up and down .... i started pulling the bra in all directions ...i couldnt wait to see her naked CHUCHIYaan .... oooh ammi oooh ammmi... is all i was saying or rather shouting .... with a lil struggle i managed to tear ammis bra and her huge soft white huge beautiful breasts feel on her stomach ... i grabbed them with both my hands and started pressing them like crazy ...i was pushing my lund deep on ammis gand from inside my pants ... i was rbbing it up and down like crazy .... " ammi yeh aapney ki chooochiya bahot pyaari hai...bahot pyari hai ..yeh meri hai sirf meri hai" i was shouting in a trembling voice like a mad man ... all ammi was saying " haaan haaaan " in a trembling voice with her eyes closed and mouth open .. i kissed ammi all over her back..her shoulders while pressing her breasts like crazy ..... i pulled her nipples as far as i could raising her entire fleshy breasts upwards and ammi shouted in pain filled with sexual arousal ... her shouting in sexual pain excited me like crazy and i started rubbing my lund on her gand more faster .... pulling her nipples more out and pinching them i shoot a huge load of sperms in my pants ... it was so much that it came out of the fabric and even made ammis shalwar wet on her ass cheeks .... it was such a huge orgasm that for a moment i felt as if i will faint .... i held ammis breasts tightly and squeezed them hard .... kissing her neck and back i started gaining my composure ... i kissed her cheeks ... we both were sweating profusely in this peak winter season ....
slowly i moved my hands away from ammis breasts and moved back a bit ... i was totally drained ..and even she was ..
i looked down and saw her ripped kurta hanging on her waist and right there on the floor was her torn red colored bra which was of no use now ...
i didnt know what shold i do now..should i talk to ammi and take her in her room or just leave the kitchen ... i softly said " ammi ... aap theek hai "
gaining her composure still looking in the same direction she said softly " haan beta mai theek hoon ... tum apney room mey jaao ..mai theek hoon "
i slowly started to walk out of the kitchen ..and looked back one more time at my goddess mother .. she was standing there infront of me with her back , totally naked from the top ... i had bit and sucked quite hard on her back and neck as there were love bites all over .... i could see the shape of her huge breasts from the sides ... i turned and walked out of the kitchen .. i collapsed on my bed and dont know when i fell asleep ....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 16-07-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by thyroid - 17-07-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 18-07-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by monpura - 18-07-2019, 05:03 PM