Incest Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom)
A week had passed and by now i was totally consumed by my sexual kinky taboo desires and fantasies for my ammi . I couldnt concentrate on any thing else even my studies were getting effected and this was definitely not what i wanted . I kept thinking what should i do.. I thought the only way i can get rid of this frustration and helplessness is to share my thoughts with some one ..hmmm but with whom ??
At first i thought i should share this with Ammi... im sure she is an educated woman and will understand my situation but then the fear of her getting annoyed and not understanding struck me like a jolt of lightning... Fuck now what .. I need to vent out but with whom ???
Then it struck me ...RAJ .. Ofcourse who else but raj .. After all he filled ammis bra with his sperms
So i called raj and asked him to come over to my place by afternoon cuz at that time no one is home and we both will b alone
I was kinda nervous and also excited .. This was the first time i was going to talk abt my ammi in a sexual way to some one

" yaar mai aaj kal bahot confused rehta hoon .. Concentrate nahi kar paata kisse cheez pey ... Koi cheez hai jo constantly mujhey pareshaan kar rahe hai " i said looking at raj

Raj " kya huwa yaar ... Kya problem hai "
Me " ek baat bata .. Last time jo huwa ... I mean... aaa .. I mean ..aaaa ... Ammi ki bra me masterbate karke tumhey kaisa laaga "

Raj got a lil unsettled .. He looked away and was kinda embarrassed .. He mite have thought im annoyed with what he did with my ammis bra ..

Raj " sorry yaar .. I didnt plan that woh bus hoogaya bhai.. Im really sorry "
Me " nahi yaar mai naraz nahi hoon ... Infact i liked it "

Raj was surprised with what i just said .. I was getting excited as i was about to disclose my biggest taboo secret

Raj " REALLY ??? Tumhey accha laga .. " he got relaxed " yaar honestly mujhey bhi bahot mazaa aaya tha "
I loved the way he was also getting excited

Me " tumhey kya accha laga tha .. After u went home did u masterbate again thinking of that bra and wht ever u did "
Raj " yaar aunty ki bra may masterbate karna accha laga tha .. Its like doing some thing forbidden and that turned me on .. Bahot nasty thaa na ? Aur haan i did masterbate again once i reached home.. 2-3 baar kiya tha yaar "
By now raj was also super excited and charged ....
Me " yaar masterbate karte waqt kya sooch rahey they tum ??? Honestly bolna koi sharam maat rakhna plzz .. Kul ke bool "

I wanted raj to talk abt my ammis beautiful voluptuous body and her CHOOCHIYAN

Raj " yaar aunty ko sooc raha tha ... Jab unki bra itni bade hai toh unkey breasts kitne bade hoonge ... "

Oh yes now he is talking ... This mother fucker was thinking abt my ammis breasts ... Fuck i love him ..i can open up to him ...i was happy and i just said it

Me " raj mai ammi ko fantasise karne laga hoon ... Bus unko he soocta rehta hoon .. Yaar pagal hoo gaya hoon mai unkey liyay ...
Unko nange dekhna chahata hoon ... Unke nangi CHOOCHIYAAN dekhna chahata hoon ... Zoor se dabana aur choosna chahata hoon "

Raj was shocked with what i just said ..he was looking at me as if he could not believe his ears ...

Raj " really yaar ?? Yaar aunty hai he itni sunder ... Ab maa kay mummey it ne bade hoonge toh bete ka lund toh khara hooga na .. Its not wrong yaar it happens ... Its called OEDIPUS COMPLEX a child gets sexually attracted to his/her parent of opposite sex ... Its normal yaar hoota hai .. Relax ur not doing any thing wrong "

Me " really its normal..???? ... It happens ?????" I shouted with joy
Raj " haan yaar very normal .. Happens with 90% people but in many cases people r not aware of it ... They feel its just a normal parental love .. I have read abt it .. U mite have seen how guys want a woman like their moms and girls look for their dads in their husbands and boyfriends ... Im some cases like urs people actually discover the hidden sexual feeling they have for their parent , in ur case ur mom ... Chill maar yaar ... Normal hai enjoy ur fantasy .. Kuch galat nahi hai "

"Thank god!!!!! i got such a relieve .. I was thinking im some weirdo fantasising abt my ammi but its a normal thing ... Thank u .. Thank u god" ... I shouted

Seeing me celebrate raj started laughing and hugged me ... " yaar ek baat bolo? Us din key baadh mai bhi aunty ko fantasise karne laaga hoon ... Kya CHOOCHIYAN honge unke bhai ... Ufff gool gool soft ... Mera toh sochtey hi khara ho jata hai "

Saying this he got hard .. I could make out the bulge of his 9 inch lund in his pants
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 16-07-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by thyroid - 17-07-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 18-07-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by monpura - 18-07-2019, 05:03 PM