Adultery The Path you Choose
Back to the Current Day, Please refer end of the First Update…

/***************************************************
Closed the door and tears started rolling my eyes remembering the same day last year...went to bed and just slept on the bed..after 45min something disturbed me and got up from the sleep...Got up from the bed and removed top and jeans to take shower....went to bathroom taken off panty and bra....had shower and came with towel wrapped...moved near dressing table and removed my towel..there i started watching my nude body ...which had full nail marks and turned reddish with yesterday 4hours fucking ........my pussy was full sore from the fucking....

Not sure after 1 min slowly my pussy started getting wet from the though like i was fully used by someone who is not my husband..

************************************************************/

Checked the time it was 6:00PM evening, after 5hours I would be again in Bed nude with Rajesh……….

Checked the time it was 6:00PM evening, after 5hours I would be again in Bed nude with Rajesh……

I was watching my self in mirror standing Nude in front of the mirror, I was used by Rajesh like a whore, he fucked me mercilessly yesterday night, my body has full of nail marks and most of body, my pussy and ass cheeks became red.

If I would have been with my husband he would have noticed it and would have been in big trouble, but not sure I was not feeling guilty for my husband as he is the one responsible for this situation.

I was infact having a kind of feeling like unknowingly I have taken revenge on my husband by giving his fair, sexy, tall, beautiful, Highly educated wife most secret treasures to some random UGLY guy whom I never used to even care for the last 3 years, had not only got a chance to touch but too see me Nude, then fuck to the core, use me like a slut, got the privilege to cum inside the pussy without protection and to cum inside my mouth, on my face, lips.

As i said earlier I had a huge following from college time till current and I used to feel like a Queen, many guys tried to get my attention, From college days till office current date except few lucky guys no one even got a chance to be my friends. Few of them were very serious I love and few to get between my legs and few to flirt with me, I have received many proposals but turned down them except few(I will tell about them later).

But currently this random UGLY guy Rajesh got to enjoy me completely like no one had till now enjoyed my beauty and he is going to use further more.

With these imaginations my pussy started to get wet and started to rub my pussy by looking my nude body with all marks on my body in mirror, started to get arousal seeing my self in that state feeling my feminising which was completely utilised, with one hand cupped my boobs and other hand started to rub on my pussy though it was still paining, I was imaging the yesterday's fucking and started to insert finger and it was full sloppy and wet with mixed of my juices and his cum inside my pussy, I started to scoop out his cum from my pussy and he has cummed 3 times night.

Not sure what got into my mind took out the finger which had his cum mixed with my juices and without any thinking my mouth opened and I was sucking my finger which had his cum on it, closed my eyes and was imagining like sucking his cock....

Just then I heard a door bell...I just came to reality and suddenly guilt started to hit me....I know swetha had come from office as it was 6:30 PM...I Quickly wore my short 1 piece frock which barely covers my upper thighs without any inners.

Rushed to the door and opened door fully, I was sweating heavily with the hot thoughts and on top of it rushing to open the door, it was actually courier guy and he was awestruck expression on his face seeing a hot girl in just night wear with 80% of thighs exposed. I just ignored his looks anyway he had seen me and there is no point to get dressed and come again so I took the box and signed on the paper and he was staring no infact banging me with his eyes by looking from top to bottom.

While handing over the signed paper I looked at him he was not looking at my thighs but looking at my boobs, I said idiot and turned to close the door, he said madam one second, I just turned toward him and said WHAT and he said my pen with lusty face, I just gave it to him and he gave a mischievous smile and said thanks by directly staring at my Boobs....I again said Idiot and shut the door...

I was thinking how dare he can stare at my boobs directly, but thought not his fault its my figure and dress that made him behave that way poor guy...but again I got another question she should have enjoyed my fair thigh which were on display rather he was staring at my covered boobs I thought...

Oh My God!! just poped of out of mouth, iam really fool, idiot(Scolding my self by looking at the reflection of the my self in hall mirror) and now I got to know why the guy is staring at my boobs....in a hurry I forgot to tie the buttons of my 1 piece frock and with full of sweat my most of the cleavage was seen and with no inners and full sweat my nipples were completely visible from the thin white fabric piece.

Again started to feel my self guilt, just then my phone started to ring...

I answered the call and it was Rajesh...

Rajesh: Hello Neha listen urgent, I will be there in the flat in next 5min, just go to that flat and be ready with out single piece of cloth.....and open the flat Nude when I ring bell....

Me: But you said you would come by 11:00PM

Rajesh: Neha just listen what iam saying and I will tell you after coming, just be ready I would be reaching in 5min.

Me: ok fine and put the call.

I quickly took the opposite flat key and rushed to the flat and remove the 1 piece by thinking is he gone mad and next minute I was standing NUDE in the hall way....

I took towel and wiped the wetness between my thighs as I don't want Rajesh to think I was hornier....sat on the sofa which was facing to the Hall door...

Rajesh had another key so when he would come he can open with his key but why he want to open the door by me and that too Nude...may be his fantasy...

I heard a door bell..............I went near the door and looked from the hole but no was visible and I called his name but he may not able to hear...this time I was cautious and open the door and looked out by hiding body behind the door...

It was Rajesh and I was relieved..opened the door for him and I started to walk to sofa by swaying my most liked body part by men... my round fair Ass....

Rajesh could not control and he came behind me and spanked my fair ass cheeks ....it was very rough and ass cheeks were paining...he loosened his trouser with inner and bent me on dining table and started to insert his dick inside my pussy from back side by cupping my Ass cheeks.....

Aaaaaaaaaahhh slow Rajesh please do it slowly its paining....please don't play with my ass cheeks they are paining and don't spank.....

He was in no mood he started to insert his dick with full force and started to fuck me and it was pining a lot as there was no lubrication...I was like screaming with paining and Calling Rajesh name to stop him....

Aaaahh Rajesh pleaseeeeeee paining do it slowwww we have time...pleaseeeeeeeee

but he was adamant and started to increase the pace with full strokes and at the same time he was spanking my Ass, pinching and cupping them and henadling very rough...slowly I started to get wet and he got a rhythm with the lubrication and he moved his hands from ass and started to cup my both boobs...

We got into rhythm now he was thrusting his cock deep inside my pussy walls and I was supporting him by tightening my virginal lips and loosening them when he was taking cock out to again thrust in...

He was enjoying and calling me slut nehaaaaaaaa fuckingggg you...usinggg youuuu aaaahhhhhhhhhhh..take it aaaaaaaaahh deeepppp my slut...

I was moaning with pleasure aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh and supporting him in the fucking by moving my ass and pussy in sync with him fucking...

My Pussy was leaking with juices and it was full of wet and he was touching my pussy walls deep which were never touched by anyone and that too without condom....

He was mauling and pinching my booth boobs and I was not caring the pain from the pleasure that I was getting from the fucking....

This continued for 10min and still he was going with great speed....

He increased the speed and we booth were seating like anything and I said my legs are paining please change the position...

With out taking the dick out he made me stand and took me to the nearby 3 seater sofa...

He sat on the sofa and made me sit on this lap facing opposite him with dick inside by spreading my legs either side of his thighs....

This was a very intimate position any guy can get from a beauty like me as my sexy parts are fully utilized in this position...

My Ass was facing him and his dick inside me ...He placed his hand on my booth ass cheeks and started to lift them up and down and there by fucking in and out in my pussy....

I was like screaming in pleasure as his his dick was touching most intimate parts of my pussy in that position and I was helping my self by lifting and getting fucked by him in that position ...

we got into rhythm and this fucking continued for another 15min...I could not hold anymore and started to reach ORGASM ...aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......yeesssssssssss.....Faaast....AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh and started to cum....

I just could not take anymore just sat on his lap by stretching my back on his stomach....

Rajesh was like he common iam not done yet...and started to lift me...

I said please 5min as it was 30min continues fucking..he said okay..He was enjoying the feeling married young fair sext beautiful young lady sitting on his Lap Nude with dick indie her pussy...he was smiling his luck...

Me: Rajesh what is that urgent you asked to get in 5min in flat and when I asked you said like you will tell me after you come.

Rajesh: Hmmmmmmm shall I say and what will be for me..

Me: What is remaining to give you have had me completely...

Rajesh: ok, it would be a good news to you....he started to cup both my boobs

Me: That you already said New position and transfer to Chennai.

Rajesh: Pinching my nipples....no its not that..

Me: Aaaaaaah don't pinch please...they are paining...

Rajesh: Taken his hands from boobs and truned me to his side with out taking dick out with my legs either side of his legs by making me sit on his lap facing him....

If I tell that and you should give me whatever I will ask you to do...

Me: What is there left to do ..by looking into his eyes directly...

Rajesh: Cupped both my Ass cheeks and slowly lifted them and started to fuck me in slow rhythm.....

Tell me you will do it, then only I will say ...

Me: Aaahhhh slow its paining ....
No you tell me..

Rajesh: Started to incresse the thrust to and fro by lifting me up and down...making my boobs to rub on his chest and licking my lips with tounge....

You will be very happy and if you agree now I will be very kind..

Me: Pleasse slow slow pussy is full of sore....saying this i was trying to get free from his tight and hard rubbing of my boobs on his chest ..but he was very strong and both the boobs are drenched with his seat and he made look like they are his second skin....

Me: Tell me first then only i may think...if it its really happy new for me...

Rajesh: He opened my mouth and inserted his tongue inside my mouth and started to pump as much saliva as he can and started to rub his tongue on my tongue inside my mouth and every teeth of myn with his dirty stinking tongue...at the same time rubbing my boobs on this chest....cupping my ass cheeks and fucking me very brutally with hard strokes by lifting me up and down....

He then slowly moved one figure and started to rub between pussy and ass hole while doing the above...This was too much fro me to handle and i was nearing another ORGASM ...then moved near ass hole and started to rub on it....

That was too much for me and pushed his tongue from my mouth and with loud screaming/moaning i started to cum....

You bitch enjoying the fuck....hhahahahha...

Say yes and it would be over...

Me: Okay i would do but on one condition, you should not ask again to make me do that...

Rajesh: Now with my pussy juices and his fucking his things and part of sofa got get and its been 1 hour still he is fucking me.. great stamina i thought myself....

With slow strokes, he started saying great...Listen

This is the last fuck and you would be free after that and i would be vacting this flat...

Me: I was full of Happy....and cant contain it my self and i never imagined basterd like rajesh when gets chance will never leave but he is okay now to leave me in 2 days out of 5 contacted days.

I said i will do tell me now but why?

Rajesh: With pinching on my Ass cheeks, see the happiness ...started to fuck me again and this time i was happy to lift my ass and to get his dick inside my pussy fully fuck...

Ok i got a call from home at 3:00PM today stating my wife's mother got expired and i need to be back..so as iam pretending to be in Chennai i cannot go staright away so completed my work and signed your Transfer/New position papers and then came to fuck you one last time.....technically i would be now in flight and should reach in another 60minutes....

Me: Oh sorry to hear that...moving my Ass with his rhythm of fucking..

Rajesh: You cant say this .. while we are in this position...

Me: both of us laughed looking at each other...

Rajesh: You need to lick my Ass Hole for 15minutes and then suck my cock and swallow the cum

Me: Chiiii no way...still fucking him in a rhythm...

Rajesh: So here is the deal, if i want i can have you later for the favour i have done....but iam on my words..so if you do this then it will be over between me and you...otherwise i can do anything i wish...

Me: In dilemma and thought i way so much got into so much mess and if i close my eyes for 15min then i would be free and it over...

Closed my eyes and SAID YES i will do it...

Rajesh: Not sure what got inside him and he was very happy and made me lie on the floor facing my stomach on the floor and then he started to fuck me with rapid strokes by back by putting his complete weight on my back, ass and cupping boobs from behind...

The thought of me licking ass hole and his brutal fucking made me to cum one more time...

He started to increase the phase and finally with loud scream he cummed insdie my pussy.............

Rajesh: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thank you Neha .....and he got up from me and he went to his bag to get some water

Me:I lied in that position and trying to catch my breath....my pussy was oozing his sperms out and made the floor wet...

It was a Sight for him me displaying my Ass nude sleeping facing down...he was instant hard by watching me in that position....

Rajesh: He came near and near me and lifted one leg and started to rub his leg on my Ass cheeks ...he di the rubbing on both Ass cheeks for 2 minutes and then made a gap between by both legs and started to insert his toe finger inside my pussy...

Not sure what got me inside and I got up and pulled him to the floor and started to kiss him roughly and started to fuck him in Cow girl position ...may be his rough and labour treatment made me to this....next 15minutes we fucked and I got my oramsm and le cummed inside my pussy...

He took my 1 piece and cleaned his dick and the mess on the floor.

Without wasting any time in next 5seconds I was lying between his legs and he was sleeping facing down....I was so much tensed ,,closed my eyes and opened my tougue and placed on his Ass hole...I felt like vomiting but as there is no other go....started to lick his ass hole and he was checking the time and not counting the time if I take my tounge out............

I just started to lick and it was pungent smell and sweat, salty and continued ..not sure again started to feel guilty and tears started rolling my eyes as I was licking some random guys ass hole without wearing any clothes.....

He got up and sat on sofa with his legs on air and asked me to come near the sofa and lick and I followed his instructions and started to lick...in between he took one hand and forced my head on to his ass hole in that process my tongue was inserted into his asshole and for next 3minutes i was literally tongue fucking his Ass hole with his force on my head....

Finally I have done with my licking of ass...........he got up and made me kneel down and with ass liking for 15min his dick became hard again...there was no talking and I opened my moutha nd for next 5min I was suking and atleast he started to cum inside my mouth which I gladly accepted...

He filled his cum half inside and sprayed his half of the cum on my face, Boobs and on my hair....

Rajesh: NEHA now you are free and thank you I could have never got a beauty like you in my life to enjoy though how much I spend...

You used to show so much attitude in office and because of your beauty you have many time not even cared to talk to me or for that matter many in office used too just die to talk to you and many used to imagine you over your jeans and master baste in office...

NOW I can proudly say that I have fuked you and enjoyed to the core...

The reason I made you to LICK my Ass hole is to win the complete Feminine inside you and nothing is left that I could not have enjoyed you....AND I have won over you...

Saying this he got dressed, took his travel bag and signed the check and said this is the rent and give it to Swetha...time was 10:00PM

And took 1lakh cash bundle and thrown on my face saying keep it for the enjoyment and for you sweet pussy....

He opened the door and left the flat....

I was sitting on the floor with his cum inside my mouth which has inside in ass hole few minutes back...pussy was filled with full of sperms/cum....body was full of marks, ass and boobs had full of nail marks and thighs were paining....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:54 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:38 AM