Adultery The Path you Choose
I was helpless and given up as I was anyway prepared for the humiliation and I know I would be used like a cheap slut by Rajesh.

With his Dick inside my pussy, he started to get completely inside me and the pain was getting subsided slowly, as iam getting fucked after 2.5months, he started fucking me, slowly at first, and then faster until we had a rhythm going, his placed his lips near me and started to kiss me.. slowly I started to respond and opened my Lips…. Sensing the chance he started to insert his tongue inside my mouth and started to explore inside my mouth with his tongue by pumping huge saliva inside me….

I just forgot where i was and with whom from the pleasure I was getting and We were fucking with the rhythm and same time smooching like a teenagers….this went for 10min….He broke the kiss and made some gap between our self (He was on top of me) and cupped both my boobs and came down again and started to smooch me..i opened my lips and started to smooch back…. 

My pussy was leaking Juices with his dick inside and with his slow stokes….Was feeling hot and pleasured with direct contact as he was not wearing condom (This is just 3rd instance I getting fucked without wearing condoms as we were on Family planning)
He started to increase the fucking pace with faster strokes, now my both Boobs are getting mauled like a cheap wore and my pussy getting fucked without condom and my mouth is getting filled with is Saliva and smooches… 
I was just watching and we were sweating like pigs.. sweat from his face and body started to fell on my face and body….his sweat and my sweat started to get mix with his body and my body rubbing…. 
With Fucking, Smooching, Boobs Mauling with sweat from past 15min….My body started to getting tensed up, and had hit orgasm. I was amazed I had orgasm with this Ugly guy….I could feel my vaginal muscles grip my cock, I knew he wouldn't last much longer…

He started increasing the fucking pace and i could feel his hands pressing very hard on my boobs and could sense he is going to come in any moment… I was helpless as I could not say anything as my lips were locked by his lips..i was pushing him but its was too late…He started to cum inside my pussy…

He slowly started to get his breathe back and got up from me…I could see soo much cum was dripping from my pussy…I started to shout at him with angry face…but he started laughing at my situation…in a bed fully naked, fucked and used by him…

Slowly started to get to the reality….i was feeling guilty ..got up from the bed and went to washroom naked…Closed the door and watched my self in mirror…my hairs were all over my face, body was full of sweat, boobs had nails marks and turned red and pussy was dripping with Rajesh cum…sat on commode and started to wash..Tears started rolling my face….

Washed my self and came out of washroom naked…Rajesh was lying on the bed naked…

I started to gather my sari, blouse, Petticoat…Rajesh came down and lifted me and thrown me on bed…he again came on top of me and started to kiss me…

I just stopped him and said I have done what you said and let sleep…

He said hello Neha darling I own you for 5 nights, which means I can use you as per my convenience. So stop your bullshit and get ready for the next fucking…saying this he made me in doggy style and started to fuck me..i was amazed by his power as he got hard-on in 5min…after 10minutes in that position he started to fuck me in missionary position…30min later he cummed inside again. This time I was so weak and slept without washing(It was 2:30 Night)..

Something made me to wake up and found Rajesh dick inside my pussy and the time was midnight 3:30 …he started to fuck me another round till 4:30 morning…

This followed my morning blow job(Story started here please refer the first update) and after that started to dress up for office and got into the cab to office……
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:54 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:38 AM