Adultery The Path you Choose
Rajesh knows like my personal life and the problems that iam havingfrom past 4-5months and specially last 1month which iam out of house...i know he had an eye on me for that matter many in office.... specially past 1 month there was so much stress on on me...and i want to move out of the city for peaceful life....

He sensed this and one fine day 2 weeks back i was working late as i had to complete some presentation work for a meeting...Swetha said she will wait for me..but i have asked to carry on as it is 8 and it may take 1 more hour...asked her to start so that she can atleast cook something...she said fine and left.....i was working for 30more minutes and still it looked like it may take 1 more hour..i just wanted to go home and work but i just decided against it i would be lazy doing it at home....i just got up from my seat and strecthed my body from continous sitting ..everyone from my block left and the seats are empty... slowly walked to washroom ...complete bay and way to washroom was empty...used washroom and clean my face and applied some touchup....went to pantry and got coffee...started to my seat and worked for another 45min and was almost about to complete the work.....Just then remembered to book the company cab as the time was 9:15pm...Headed to transport/security desk and informed like i need an office cab ..and they alloted me in 10pm slot....came back to seat and finished the rest of the work by 9:30pm...

Went to pantry and got one more coffee as i have time to kill....started walking around the bay by sipping coffee...it was a busy day in office and thanks to the work which made me to foget the problems i was goining through my personal life atleast for the day...on professional front i was hoping to get promotion this time and also want to apply for transfer but if i dont get promotion this time then transfer would be tough as there was no position for my role in Chennai currently...i want to move chennai beacuse i dont want any disturbances or memories from anyone and completly want to move to a city where no one knows me....with these thought i have almost reached the other side extreme of the bay from my seat....everyday while i walk on the same floor many eyes would watch and imagine many things and now iam walking on the same floor with no one watching....sometimes you think strange boring things like this one...

Started back to my seat and passed few cubicles and just then i heard some one calling my name....turned back to check...it was Rajesh my pervert boss....with same lusty looks he came near me and said how come my darling working so late 9:40pm.....he is like that always tries to flirt...just said nothing had some pending work to finish it off...

I have asked him how come he is late...he said they were discussing about promotions list and few other things and he dont want to take that call from home looking directly at my boobs....i was wearing tshirt and jeans.....Seeing the chance all alone he said he want to discuss something with me...i said go on...for that he said lets go to some conference room...

I replied as no one is here and what is the problem in discussing here and in next 15min i have a cab.....he insisted to use conference room...i said fine and then followed him andoccupied a conference room...He directly looked into my face and said Neha i dont want to waste time and here is the thing...i know your personal situation and where you currently staying as well....i just want to be staright farward as per our previous discussion you wanted promotion and transfer to Chennai...i was looking at the list and you are good to qualify for it...i was very happy to hear this from Rajesh knowing he is pervert.....He paused while saying that and said BUT.....i just stood in silence in anticipation of what he would be telling.....

He continued saying eveything is in my under and to put it staright farward i like you very much..i was thinking in my mind like he liked my work....but i was WRONG...he started saying i want to spend some personal time from the day i have seen you 2years back before your marriage...but you were very tough to get...now the point is clear...i want you and in return you will get what you want saying this he came close to me and directly staring my body top to bottom...i was shocked and thought of slapping him..infact i would have done that if i dint had family problems...oh ok he could have never asked this if everything was right..all these thoughts were running inside me....And how dare he ugly, short, bald and old guy can directly ask a women who is very beautiful, fair, taller and well educated..oh no these are the qualifications every man desires to get the women.....

He asked Neha are you getting my point looking into my eyes...without looking at him i just nodded ..but inside i want to slap and scold him...

Here is the DEAL.... i need you to spend 5nights with me and in return you will get promotion and good position in Chennai...i know it should not be a problem as you came out from your husband and it should be easy for you as no one knows about it...nothing to loose as your pervert husband doesnt desrve beauty like you..how can he been soo fool...i was just looking down....

if i were your husband i would never leave sexy hot wife like you....not sure thought he was talking openly about sex but this sentence made me happy......

He came close to me and kept hand on my right shoulder and said is this ok for you......i dint said anything and stood silent....takent silence as non reluctancs he went back side of me stood there and leaned towards me by placing both hands on shoulder and started talking near my ear in low voice....i want you on my bed and waiting to have you soo long....its your decision tomorrow is the finalization of nominations i said....please tell me yes or no..

I was never in a situation like this i wanted to move out of the City and problems...Closed my eyes took deep breath and Said YES IAM FINE.....

There was no end for Rajesh happiness...He hugged tightlh from back and said thank you NEHAAAA....just closed my eyes tears started flowing my eye's...he said one more condition...now i felt damn what else he want...i said go on....i want the first day of the 5 days on your Marriage anniversary .....i know anyway you both are not living together I dont think you should have problem he said.....i just want to get this over as soon as possible.....with heavy breathing i said OK...

He overjoyed and hugged again tightly from back....now his dick was hard a d rubbing on my ass....he let his both hand slipped from shoulder and cupped my both boobs....i wanted to turn and slap but couldnt able to do it as anyway he going to play and enjoy my body more that this ..so what is the point in stoping him now i thought ....

he started pressing boobs very hard and rubbing his dick on my ass and i i can hear his excitement and and heavy breatthing....he then turned me facing me..i just closed my eyes....He hugged md direcly from front and crushed my body into his ...he was shorter that me.....he started to get his lips near my lips and started sucking my lips and asked to open my mouth.....i just left with no option and to ease him as its important for me tomorrow he is going to finalize nominations....opened my mouth by slightly bending...he started to suck my lips and inserted his tounge in my mouth and started playing with it..he pushed lot of saliva into my mouth and aslo started pressing my ass over jeans....

Not sure beacuse of no physical touch from my husband i started to get wet down there thought not liking the situation iam i .....he started getting very horny and sucking deep inside my mouth and took one hand slowly inserted inside my jeans and panty..it was very tight but he managed....and started to cup my bare Ass in one hand ...kissing passionatly.......Just then my Phone started ringing...i thought thank you to the caller...got sperated from Rajesh and attendex the call...

It was from cab driver and the time waz 10:05pm....i just said i wil be there in 2min...RJesh i need to go please cab is waiting ..saying this arranged my Tshirt which was pulled bit up and my hairs and the cleaned the sweat....He caught my hand and asked to stay for 10min.and said he will drop you...

I said please Rajesh try to understand my situation and dont want to give any chance to my life anymore..he understood and dint said anything...i said bye and started getting out from conference room...He stop me just 1min and said he will book 5nights in ahotel....i said big no as i dont want to take chances...then he said he cannot take me to his home as he is with family....i just stood with no interest in the topic and askex to figure out some safe place.....and turnd towards door saying Bye...he came rushing and hold me from back and cupped my Boobs and inserted one hand inside my jeans and tried to touched my pussy...all this happenex in few seconds...with angry face i said RAJESH PLEASE LEAVE ME CAB IS WAITING....

He said please allow me to touch one time your pussy ...said only 10seconds..loosened my jeans button...he then i serted hand and directly touch my pusyy...i was getting turned on...it was wel all down there...Rajesh with winning face said Neha darling you are wet down means you liking my actions....saying this he started directly rubbing my pussy and he tried to insert one finger...with full strength i moved him and adjusted myself and ran out of conference room by saying Bye and buttoned my jeans....He came out wiith dissapointed face... but said Thank you dear....

Got into the cab and closed my eyes and thought myself what i have done and how did i allowed him........

Next update ..how Rajesh landed into a Flat opposite to Swetha's for spending with me and how thing moved on.....

I got down the cab around 10:45pm...got into the lift and pressed 5th floor...i reached the flat and took my key as Swetha and myself carry seperate keys...opened the door, Swetha was in her room...by door sound she came out to living room and sat on sofa...she said i have prepared your favourate dish go and get fresh ....i went to my room closed the door and took off my tshirt and jeans....opened wardrobe and pulled my shorts n tshirt....took of bra and also panty ...panty is full wet from the act in office....went to washroom and got fresh..wore tshirt n short...usually i dont wear inners in night..

Came out to living room ...Swetha was watching TV...i got the dinner in my plate and finished it off by watching tv....but my mind was not steady...manythings were running in my mind....about my married life, my parents and relatives pressure, moving out of the city and currently spending 5 nights with Rajesh.... Swetha observed my silence and deep thinking and asked everything right Neha?

I just stood silent...there is no point hiding anything with Swetha as iam staying with her and she is one who stood during my bad times and offered to be with her....she is my best friend and supportive in every situation....

I said Swetha i need to talk to you one important thing...listining to this she switched off the tv.....I started saying Rajesh came to me in office and asked for a discussion related to promotion and Chennai....He put a Deal and if i sleep with him he will do the favours to me...Swetha just shocked and said PERVERT BASTERD... How can he do this after knowing you situation....

Then she asked on what i replied ....i said you know the situation iam currently in and want to move out of the city...changing mobile number also wont help much by staying in same city.. as you know before one week how i used to get pressured from relatives, parents , friends about my marriage life ..over the phone and the PG i satyed before moving here.. after changing my phone and not letting about my where abouts from last one week iam able to feel better...

So i said YES to him...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:54 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:38 AM