Adultery The Path you Choose
I just got down from hia arms and said control you words with anger...He said sorry and helped me to get ready ..and he said we can both go in car to office and why you have to take office cab... I replied like i will not take any chances and what if any one gets to know and said bye to Rajesh by opening the door..He came to the door and caught my boobs from back and kissed me on neck and tried to insert hand inside jeans from front..i tried to take away his hand but he was very strong...he whispered just i will touch..i dint said anyting and he slowly inserted and touched my pussy with one finger and i started getting wet down ..started rubbing hard and inserted one finger in pussy..Just then heard a call on my mobile it should be office cab and got his hand out saying bye to Rajesh..He Said BIG THANKS FOR THE NIGHT....

All this happened beacuse me and my huband had a fight and not talking to each other from past 1 month and i have moved out from house to my friends Apartment which is just opposite to Rajesh flat.... 

My self Neha 26 years fair with 5.6 height and great structure..working for a Big MNC as HR in Banglore.

Got into the cab and closed my eyes..after 45min heard someone calling my name and it was driver...gotdown from cab and staright away went to washroom and washed my face and applied touch-up....then went to my desk checked my mails for 15min and laid down on my desk as i was feeling very sleepy and tierd from last night encounter aslo body pains....

After 15min someone patted my shoulder...i was very angry thought Rajesh might have done that...with irritating face i turned back...it was Swetha my best friend and from HR deparment....currently iam staying with Swetha after i came out from my husband..Her flat is just opposite to Rajesh flat in same floor....

Soon after seeing her changed my face from anger to happy face...asked her for accompanying breakfast...we went to cafeteria and ordered breakfast...as i know Swetha would be very eager and will ask many questions about yesterday night..so carefully occupied one corner seat in cafeteria....she started pullying my legs stating i think someone here lookslike not slept complete night and had full fun....she staight away looked at her and said please Swetha dont say that iam feeling very odd and guilty dont say that....

Swetha said dear Neha sorry for that...i know the situation you are in now...whatever you have done is nothing wrong and dont be guilt of it..you are darling with good heart and great looks any one would die to be with you...no wonder your husband is fool ..how can he miss you for more than a month...

Anyway Happy Anniversary ...sorry i should not have said that in the current situation you are in....how can he be soo stupid and miss you on the big occasion...Swetha please dont take that topic and you know as per your suggestion i just kept my ego aside and messaged him yesterday to meet today ...but he dint responded to the message...Please leave it....

Ok darling now just forget everything and dont feel guilty about yesterday night...i know this was important for you to get promotion and new position to move another city with the current situation you are in...you have done nothing wrong..stating that we started to get back to work....

Yes whatever Swetha said is correct i got fucked by Rajesh for my carrer growth and to move of city with good position...Though never in my dreams i want to do this that with a very ugly looking guy like Rajesh...but he was very powerful guy in seniour Management....this decision was not taken overnight i had to to think a lot to move with that decision based on my personal situation...and i was thinking on how i have landed in this situation a very fair, good looking, great structure, Highly educated and good family girl fell into this...just then i heard some one calling my name...

It was karthik from my team...Neha seniour Manager is calling you to his cabin...i got up and went to his cabin...He said very good news Neha your promotion and new position in Chennai is confirmed though officially it would take time..but wanted to share this with you...as a managemnt i can assure you this is the list confirmed...i said thanks without looking at his face as i know how i have achieved this by sleeping with a guy...

Then he Said with an evil grin thank you for the Yesterday Night i had a my day in my life..can never forget this day....Yes iam in RAJESH CABIN...He is seniour HR manager ....without looking at him asked can i leave....he said as promised i have done the things which i have discussed with you...and you have to be on your words....come to my flat at same time as yesterday night 11pm...i just noded my head and came out....

Rest of the day was not that eventful....by 3pm i said swetha that i will be leaving to Flat as iam not feeling well ...she said dont worry everything will be fine....i booked a cab and reached flat (swethas's flat)...

Closed the door and tears started rolling my eyes remembering the same day last year...went to bed and just slept on the bed..after 45min something disturbed me and got up from the sleep...Got up from the bed and removed top and jeans to take shower....went to bathroom taken off panty and bra....had shower and came with towel wrapped...moved near dressing table and removed my towel..there i started watching my nude body ...which had full nail marks and turned reddish with yesterday 4hours fucking ........my pussy was full sore from the fucking....

Not sure after 1 min slowly my pussy started getting wet from the though like i was fully used by someone who is not my husband..

Yes it was the deal which Rajesh was trying on me to get into his Bed ...never would have agreed to it..but had to agree as per the situations.....AND THE DEAL WAS
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:54 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:38 AM