COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA
I chuckled and slid my panty halfway showing off my big fat ass and said "tum nikaloge ya main khud hi nikal du?"
A well built guy got behind me and with one hand mauled my tits and with the other he tore off my panty "saali raand" and slapped my ass hard, I cooed. The panty was grabbed by a guy and he wrapped it around his thick juicy cock and started jacking off "iski choot to gili ho chuki hai. The guy behind me grabbed my boobs and mauled them, pinching my nipples. I started grinding my ass against his hard thick cock.
" Aaj is raand ko aisa farewell denge ki ye bhool nahi payegi" I said "jaisa senior batch ke ladko ne kiya tha?"
"pichle saal football team ke 4 senior ladko ne raat bhar meri gaand maari thi, school se utha ke mujhe ek hotel le gaye aur raat bhar choda mujhe, hotel ke attendants ne subah mujhse apna Lund chuswaya."
The guy behind me couldn't take it any more, he took his thick hot cock and plunged it in my pussy, I screamed with pleasure and my legs buckled, he kept thrusting hard and fast.
" aah raand kya choot hai". He slapped my ass hard and pulled my hair, I grinned in pleasure as his thick meat impaled my wet cunt. With his every thrust, I wiggled my ass back to get fucked nicely, guys were drooling at this sight. Another guy stepped in front of me, grabbed my head by a handful of my silky hair, and shoved his cock in my throat. He kept it there for a second, the guy behind me was ramming my cunt at full speed, with every jerk my lips would slide on the shaft of the guy fucking my mouth and he would groan in pleasure. Suddenly the guy behind me started thrusting faster and pulled me back from sucking another cock, he gave a few hard thrusts and groaned in my ear "aahhh raand!!" as soon as he finished filling my pussy, my head was grabbed by the guy in front of me and he started fucking my throat furiously. I gagged and choked on his cock as another guy parted my ass and plunged his cock in my pussy. They were double teaming me, the guy I was sucking buried his cock on my throat as it pulsed and shot rope after rope of thick cum down my throat, I licked my lips as he finished.

Messages In This Thread
COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 17-07-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Theflash - 18-07-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by shabana0204 - 18-07-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 18-07-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 10:28 PM