COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA
Part 2

I smirked and said I wanted to confess something, although the ordeal with the peon was scary but secretly, when he used to plough my ass with his thick tool and choked me as he called me "randi, kuttiya" I wanted him to fuck me harder, He would slap me, cum over me, choke me, whip me with his belt and made me his whore. I loved it.
The guys were stunned, I smiled seductively. I said, call me a whore but there's something about using my body as a fuck toy that excites me. Just taking me by force, just using my holes and leaving me splattered in cum naked. The whole group of them were stunned by my audacity, I thrust out my chest to give them a better view of my milk tankers.
"ye to ek number ki chudakkad nikli" "saali randi bohot shauk hai Lund khada karne ka" "aaj ise jam ke thokte hain!"
I knew what was coming, and I thought to myself, what better way to go than getting gangbang all night and being used as a cum dumpster.
I said sarcastically "sirf bologe ya kuch karoge bhi? "
"tu rehem ki bheekh mangegi" one guy shouted. I chuckled, the rougher the better.
The next guy got a dare "randi ka blouse faad ke aa, sali bohot doodh dikha rahi hai" he came near me looked me in my eyes, and with one loud rip, my blouse was torn, hooks flying away, my tits heaved due to that and the guy just drooled seeing that. Another guy got a dare to remove my saree. I said "tumlog to mujhe nanga kar ke chodoge" he removed my saree with force, tearing and ripping it. Now I was in my lingerie. It was my turn, I chose dare because I wanted things to move ahead. The game was just a sham, everyone there just wanted to ram their hard cock up my holes. The truths, the dares, just a subtle way to let out our depravity little by little. A dozen guys or more, precum dripping from cocks furiously stroked by impatient boys. A guy said "since you love drinking semen, your next dare is to make that guy cum without using your hands or mouth, without letting a drop of his spunk falling on down. I said" finally a dare worthy of me" I went to the guy, he had already dropped his pants and was rock hard at the thought of what was about to happen. I stood in front of him and pushed my ass against his crotch and started grinding him. He was enjoying it. "saali madarchod ache se kar" I started grinding faster, but time was running up. So I changed my strategy. I faced him, and unhooked my bra with a grin, my 34 D tits were out and everyone was staring like hungry rapists. I got down on my knee, and pushed my tits together
I looked up and he knew what to do, he placed his cock between my tits and I started bobbing up and down. By then a few more dicks were out. I titfucked him for a while after which he started thrusting hard. I knew he will cum, so I tried taking his cock in my mouth but he jizzed all over my tits and face. I managed to drink some of that, rest I had to lick off my body. Lastly I sucked his cock clean and licked my lips. "aaahh kya choosti hai ye chinal" I was looking for my bra when I found it wrapped around a guys cock, he was jerking off. I said "apna maal nikal ke bra mujhe lauta dena". One guy said "Hume bhi kuch chahiye raand" I said "sab milega, have patience, filhaal to bas meri panty hai, wo bhi le lo, nanga kar do mujhe" with a wink.

[Image: IMG-20190717-222343.jpg]

Real picture of college whore Anwesha

Messages In This Thread
COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: College whore Anwesha (short story) - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 17-07-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Theflash - 18-07-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by shabana0204 - 18-07-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 06:03 PM