Kajal Agrawal: Degradation to a slut
In the morning at 5:30 Kajal opened the window and looked at the gate eagerly waiting for the milkman. In another few minutes she heard the gate open and saw him coming in and she was eagerly waiting for him to ring the bell, and as soon as the bell rang, Kajal went to the kitchen and picked the vessel and went out to fetch the milk. This time Kajal was looking at the muscular body of the milkman and felt a vibration between her legs.

“Ma’am, isn’t sir home” the milkman asked Kajal.

“Yes he is out for a business trip and he will be back soon”

The conversation between them started like this and they continued to talk for another 15 minutes and during the conversation Kajal came to know that his name was Sundar and he had been married for 12 years and has two children’s. Kajal also spoke to him about her family. After their little conversation Sundar left to deliver milk.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQJTOylJDDcSAATg7m0E...KzOONrVrwF]
Kajal felt happier talking to him, ever since she moved here she has never had a good talk to anyone. Most of her neighbours would go to work (both husband and wife), and the remaining would wind up in clubs and other activities. The conversation with Sundar brought some relief to her mind.

After that day Sundar would often spend more time with Kajal, talking to her about his work, his wife and some personal stuff. Kajal also started becoming close to him. Now a day he would come early to deliver milk to spend more time with her. As time passed both Kajal and Sundar were attracted by each other but they didn’t have the guts to express their feeling.

One day Sundar came almost one hour late from usual time.

“Why are you late today brother?”

“Last night I slept very late, so I couldn’t get up early”.

“Were you milking the cow all night?” Kajal asked funnily

“No if was just milking my wife, she is a sex hungry bitch and she never lets me sleep when she was in mood”

When Kajal heard this she was shocked, and her face become dull. Sundar noticed it.

“You miss your husband, don’t you”

“Not really, if he is here also he won’t be able to do nothing to me” Kajal said it without her knowledge.

“What do you mean” Sundar asked shockingly.

Kajal came back to her sense and don’t know what to say.

“Oh, he was always busy with his work and carries his laptop every were like they were joined twins”

“Don’t worry it will all work out as time passes” Sundar tried to console her.

As they continued their conversation, it went deep into Sundar’s sex life with his wife. He talked about his wives structure and her reaction when he presses her boobs, etc… Kajal felt awkward but she enjoyed it.

That night Kajal was unable to sleep thinking about the things she and Sundar talked in the morning. And the sight of Sundar’s huge dick came in front of her and she started masturbating thinking about him. While fingering her pussey she imagined of his dick and pressed her boobs harder and harder and let out some wild moans and reached a couple of orgasm before she went to sleep.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTwTeu_xICcAHHiKyqO2...NyITcz1bFl]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kajal Agrawal: Degradation to a slut - by Viratkholi - 16-07-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Kajal Agrawal: Degradation to a slut - by KGB - 18-07-2019, 01:26 PM