Incest Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom)
.. It was afternoon and only ammi and i were at home.. She was wearing a shalwar suit... It was a summer afternoon ... I was doing some work and she was busy making food in the kitchen ... She suddenly entered my room and said
"Beta khana bangaya hai , tum khaa lo , mai shower lene ja rahi hoon , will eat later "

I said " accha theek hai ... If i want will eat waise not hungry as of now ... "

She smiled and and went to her room ... I think an hour had passed and i was totally involved in my work .. There was some thing which i needed but couldnt find so thought will look for it im my parents room ... By this time i had totally forgotten that ammi has gone for a shower ...
I walked to her room and pushed the door which ammi had forgotten to latch ... The door opened and what i saw infront of me changed my life for ever .....
I saw my ammi standing infront of me in a side profile ... She was TOPLESS and wearing a peticoat ... Her head was bent on the opposite side and she was drying her hair with a hair dryer .... Uuffff ,.' us din jo mainey dekha thats beyond comprehension
The curtains were drawn so the room was dimly lit from the afternoon sunlight ... It was like a very erotic lighting which one sees in hollywood movies ... Not harsh on the eyes but just apt to clearly see things meant to b seen ..
There she was my ammi my goddess semi nude , completely TOPLESS standing in a side profile right infront of me ... Her BREASTS were so beautiful , so huge ... The nipples were erect and hard may b because of the cold water she used during the shower ...
This all happened very quick but i rem it in slow motion ...
Ammi realised that she had forgotten to latch the door and her 18 yr old son has walked in and seen her in her semi nude state which he is not suppose to see ..
She dropped the hair dryer and jumped in a state of shock ..... I rem ever detail as if it was a highspeed scene ... When she jumped her massive BREASTS jiggled like crazy  and she turned towards me and made a fail attempt to try and cover her 44d massive BREASTS with her tiny hands

.... She slammed her hands on her BREASTS which sent ripples on her fleshy body ... And the BREASTS jiggled even more .... The pressure her tiny hands were applying on her monstrous heavy mounds of flesh made them pop out from the sides ....
I had frozen ..didnt know wht to do ... My mind was num and the same thing happened with ammi ... She also stood there
I just kept looking at her BREASTS , that was the first time i had seen real breasts in flesh and that to of my own ammi...
She was looking so beautiful ... Till now i only loved her and respected her but from this moment some thing changed in my life ... My ammi became the centre of my sexual attraction ... Her BREASTS became my life ... She was my goddess ... My sex goddess ...
Like a zombie i walked out of the room totally blown away from wht had just happened ..
That whole day ammi and i didnt talk much ...
I got the biggest erection of my life and i masterbated 5-6 times that day ...
Its because of my ammi that i get attracted to women who have huge breasts and who r elder to me ... My subconscious mind always compares all the women with my ammi..
Us din key baad i used to secretly stare at her breasts ... For the first time i discovered that when she walks her heavy BREASTS jiggle in her blouse ...

Will share more ...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 16-07-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 16-07-2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by thyroid - 17-07-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by monpura - 18-07-2019, 05:03 PM