Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Rohit who was relaxed after his encounter with Swathi..came back to the party and had one more peg of whisky and was with latha and aman ... latha was surprised where he do be gone..but she wassnt in a position to ask him..she wanted to dance with him..but she dint get a chance ... and now she is a on a high ... and her heels are too weak for her now..

Aman annoounced the close of the event and told that the lunch would be followed next day and the event would end.. and his company staff would also come for lunch..

The announcement broke the romance between nirmala and mahesh .. nirmala quicky realised they have gone too far too earlly..she pushed mahehs and went running to her room.

Mahesh was feeling so hot.. but he had to spare nirmala .. he came and wished aman a grand success of the party.. aman an dlatha thanked him back and patted him for arrangements..slwoly the crowd dispered and Mahesh felt good seeing rohit..
both started walking back to the rooms while Rohit was still carrying a glass of whisky with him as they both talk... Mahesh was feeling dizzy with couple of pegs .but this guy Rohit .. is too tough he thought... but more than that he wanted to go to room now..

Rohit - Mahesh i think its a good time for u to say to aman that you are resigning ...

Mahesh- tomorrow? no it wont be nice i guess

Rohit - I am sure he will say yes.. provided you ask job for Swathi

Mahesh- why ? will he say yes ? [he wasnt able to get it at that point of time]

Rohit- you will know why tomorrow[rohit thought not to tell him anything at this point of time as h e is high ]

Rohit- our office will be ready soon and you need to take care..so submit your resingation tomorrow ok ..

Mahesh - ok rohit as you say..bye now..good night[as the room came]

Mahesh went inside and saw the kids sleeping deep and swathi sleeping in the soft with night pants ..she was looking so sexy as her top got exposed and he felt that swathi shoudl were modern dresse smore.... as she is so beautiufl.. he looked at her pants and slowly underessed himself..he was too hot and needs to get rid of it..

He reached swathi and put hands on her pantss..swathi quicky got up thinking its rohit and got a lil scare d somehow..seeing mahesh she got relaxed... mahesh smiled at her..and swathi swas surprised to see him full naked and standing cock...
mahesh pulled her pants at once and went to her love hole..swathi was quite surprised by his act..but she wanted it too as she was feeling hot insdie after encounter with rohit... mahesh quickly inserted and started pumping hard more than required .. he was fuckign swathi thinking nirmala in that position and it was getting hard and hard.. swathi was surpirsed as mahesh never acted like that but she allowed him to fuck..
mahesh was a bit more harder and rougher than usual and she was enjoying it.. he quiclky rammed her up and was fucking a bit deep and he came.. Swathi who was hot also got her orgy and both off them jerked it off....
Sorry guys its not nirmala..the name to rread as Anamika for earlier session.

Aman and Latha too had a steamy session... all of them had their share of enjoyment.. mahesh, swathi, rohit, latha , aman and anamika.e.veryone had their share of luck today... swathi got double lucky ...
All of them had a damn good sleep and Swathi woke at 10 am with chotu crying... for food..she got up ..got fresh fully clean and she put on a loose t shirt without any bra and a night pant.. the t shirt was loose enuf to cover her body ..and was almost to her thighs... this was the kind of dresses she wanted to wear when she was lazy and laid back ..she looked at herself and it definitely felt posh on her..

Mahesh had a headache...he decided to sleep more as Swathi got fresh and was dressing herself..she kissed his forehead and asked if she can order tea for him..mahesh wanted to sleep more... he nodded negative..she whispered she is taking chotu for breakfast..he said ok...
Swathi walked into the lounge like a royal lady ... after getting better.. she was in no guilty when she had got rohits juice on her..infact she wanted it again .. he definitely was better .. way better than any of t hose two..mahesh and aman she thought..my god... is she getting a way out of hand? she thought.... but somehow she felt she cannot stop with rohit.. he has been her lost love and treasured one..and he definitely needs to be honored for his qualities... he was using mahesh ..b.ut the expolitation is good for mahesh and her.. definitely she will get a job with rohit.... and all of them can start leading a good life...she thought as her thoughts passed on .. and as she went to the lounge... anamika and her son and Rohit were discussing on the projects and follow ups.. they dint see her..

chotu and swathi picked up some food and came to the table of them .. hope we are not disturbing you ..both of them looked and swathi smiled.. rohit smiled at her..oh what a pleasant surprised ... good morning swathi bhabhi .. pls sit... [he made space for her to sit besides her]

chotu choose to sit with anamikas son..whos 2 years old and quite younger to him.. he started playing with him...

rohit -so hows your night..had good sleep ?

swathi- ya rohit had good sleep... it was sound and sweet

rohit- oh i thought u might be full after eating that hot cream after dinner

swathi- well why ? it was so tasty ... [swathi is sending him clear hints that she liked it]

rohit- oh thats nice.. u shud try it again ... it tastes well its last longs .. gets boiled and boiled and then comes out.. u see

anamika wasnt aware of what dish they were talking.. she was feeling bad and guilty after her encounter with Mahesh ..but somehow she knew she has to subside.. she is just 29 years old..and has a whole life... to spend... she is a bit dull but seeing her son .. she felt lil good..

Swathi- ya i don't mind trying it again [oh my god..she is wanting it again .. rohit.. man.. she thought u r spoiling me completely]

Rohit- where is mahesh swathi?

Swathi -your friend had too much .. and he is sleeping... he had a rough night i guess at the party..{rohit stood to pick his food]

Anamika was worried when she said rough night... why what happened she enquired swathi..feeling a bit scared..

Swathi laughed and whispered to her.. nothing .. he was too rough yesterday night [she smiled and she wanted anamika to think that she is faithful to Mahesh]

anamika said ya i knew it ... swathi surprised.. how do u know?

Anamika thought her to be a fool telling her that... she covered it saying that his style of work .. he goes very hard and rough into handling issues ...Swathi said yes.. but he is good in admin and getting plans implemented

Anamika- ya that's why rohit trusts him a lot.

Swathi- ya rohit knows exactly what to do . where , when and why .and how.. you are so lucky to work with such a guy she smiled.. and said .. may be u shud get more.. too [lady talk was happening]

Anamika- No no .. Rohit is too good a gentleman..he has helped me and my family a lot in rough times without any expectations' have high respect and regards for him.. we both were in same college... but this guy is reaching his heights and helping friends along with him
Swathis admiration for Rohit was growing as she knew he was a friend to trust . Anamika dint get fresh yet and she said she will get fresh
..Swathi said she is fresh .... and loooked at rohit as he was coming and somehow her eyes went to his night pants...and she smiled...

Rohit looked at her and smiled and sat before her..as he sat he showed his tongue to hers and she smiled..Swathi put her hands on his thighs taking advantage of the corner.. her admiration for him is high...

Rohit- Bhabhi ..toh phir .. you want to eat that creamy dish?

Swathi - Yes ... [she winked at him]...but i want it to boil for some more time than yesterday and may be then i taste it...... [as she said she let her hands once touch over his cock there]..Rohits cock instantly stood... he was surprised at her dare to touch it in public...of course there is no one around..but still ..

Anamika was a lil surprised..but she knew Rohit was a gentleman and was close with his bhabhi ..she dint knew what was happening down ... She excused Rohit....but chotu wasn't leaving her son ...Swathi said.. let him stay with chotu .she can go and come after getting fresh .. we all with be my room along with rohit...

Rohit had no work to do .. as he thought he will relax today and he won't be part of the meeting with the staff of Amans company...so he agreed to meet Mahesh..

Swathi , rohit and both the kids started walking towards her room... Rohit held her close.. hmm
Rohit- Bhabi ur looking so hot in this tight shorts... but why so loose shirt..u shdu have wore a tight shirt

Swathi- Shutup rohit... u also na....

Rohit- bhabi. you remember the day we met at my home.. and i got the lovely taste of your triangle..

Swathi - [pinched his waist] shut up... kids here

Swathi continued- u dint get any taste na .. just u smelt

Swathi was becoming shameless with Rohit now..she thought her talk with anamika..was makign her weak for rohit..she wanted to control..her feelings
Rohit- hmmm ya.. ur so bad bhabhi .... u got mine.. but u dint serve me urs..

Swathi - pinched him again .. that was just by some party mood.. u wont get me again to taste...

Rohit- but u just said before anamika u wanted it more boiled .. and fresh and hot ..

Swathi- U r a shameless guy raavan... u were flirting before her...

Rohit- waht to do bhabhi.hmmm ur so delicious... tell me in real... did u like the juice or not

Swathi- No..... (after a pause) ..i won't tell u

Rohit- Do u want me to find it out ?

Swathi- How will u ??

Rohit- Hmm if you want it again ... then it means u like it

Swathi- You raavan ill kill u ... if u again [she smiled and got rid of his hands on her waist and left to the room opening]

Mahesh got up and was getting fresh as they both entered along with the kids... seeing the new kid he enquired ..whos kid... swathi replied he is anamika son... Mahesh took him and kissed his cheeks..he remembered his encounter with anamika yesterday ..

Rohit ordered tea for Mahesh and him... and by the time swathi was playing with the kids..stealing views with Rohit..

As they both sipped tea, rohit asked him

Rohit- so did you inform aman? about your resignation...Swathi looked at him

Mahesh - No rohit, i left him a msg for his time to discuss.... he dint reply back

Rohit- why don't you go and talk to him ..as its important and better to discuss in person.. hope you remembered everything we spoke [he wanted swathis closeness..he msgd her... hmm showing his lips.]

Swathi replied seeing his msg.. - NO way raavan
[she was surprised the way he is talking to her without changing his expressions and not even leaving a trace of doubt for Mahesh]

Mahesh- ok rohit , i will do ..but it will be so embarassing man to raise this topic with him right now..

Rohit[ sent her one more msg.. so shal i leave along with Mahesh then ]

Swathi- pls stay na...

Rohit- pls mahesh you need to break the ice now.. how much more time will u stress yourself and i think he is happy now .. and u shud let him tell now..and anyways..he must be prepared for his new replacement with what we thought ?[he whispered the last lines slowly]
rohit msg her..what for ... bhabhi ..u dont want to stay with me na

Swathi - Pls stay ..if u want to
[and then she took the cam and took a photo of her with her tongue licking her lips and sent it to him]
Rohit looked at Swathi and smiled once... and then at kids and then replied.. hmm ok i need it to taste...

Mahesh - y a i did my bit..let me see ..let me go and meet him after this tea..
Swathi- Have breakfast and go Mahesh

Mahesh - not in mood to eat Swathi.... if Rohit dint have his breakfast ..let him have here... and when will the kid going ?
Rohit msgd. to swathi .. keep the kids busy ... swathi teased saying no .. and showed him his tongue and this time she showed as if she is lickign the cum... she was teasing rohit... madly as mahesh was facing his back to her..
Somehow rohit was feeling so nice .. he remembered..though he dint have swathi bhabi fully yet.. he is dying for her company.. he reallly started fallign in love with her and her friendship.. and with this teasings it..swathi was feeling guility ..but her pleasures that she was getting from rohit were more .. than her guilty feelings... she decided to tease him ... and offer herself more and more to him... but .. she will try to maintain calm and try not to give him ..easily.. hmm but man .. look at his body she thought... and the way he makes leak her. none does.. nor mahesh .nor the one who had a bit ... aman...... she thougth and this time she was showing her tongue more and more ..to him..

Mahesh- BTW..u dint tell us how you landed in this party?

Rohit Thats a long story ... but it was preplanned..ill tell u later [he was more interested in swathi .. than the story telling to mahesh now] ...
Swathi also lifted her eyebrows..as she wanted to know too..

Swathi left a msg... you have to tell me.... how did u come to the party

Rohit- Yes .... but when our tongues keep meeting... then

Swathi - No way you are going to get them idiot [she sent him a pick likcing her finger]
Rohit -ok then . .im leaving along with mahesh [swathi ..was so hot for him..she dint want him to]

Swathi- pls dont leave na.... need to talk to u .. a lot... its been a week we ditn speak ....

Rohit- ok but as our tongues meet then only ..[she thought of teasing him ..but she was getting it back]

Swathi replied... with her tongue licking her lips... [it was pretty hard for Rohit to control his emotions sitting before Mahesh and looking at such lovely pics... ][she knew kids would be around and he won't be getting .. what he wanted she thought ..of course .. there are two rooms..but ..still he might not dare with chotu around.]

Rohit was getting fully hot seeing her tongues licking pics... he desperately wanted them..while Mahesh was being nervous....and preparing himself as to how to tell aman about his resignation...

Rohit- Mahesh you dont need to think too much about it.....if he blasts at u .. u really dont need to worry...u got a job three times higher salary than that... and a secured life..and beautiful wife..so just let it go..

Mahesh felt relaxed ..he knew he is going to not lose anything ..he got up and said bye to swathi and chotu.. and he hugged Rohit and left..as he hugged rohit looked at swathi pouting his lips like kissing.

Swathi ..was fully happy that chotu was around and she was safe..and she can tease rohit aas much as she wants... and he won't get anything

As rohit left... swathi approached him..so

Swathi- So raavan...tell me how did u land here...

Rohit looked at kids... he said no...

Rohit- So bhabhi if you wanted to start the discussion here only ??? or in the other room ..

Swathi - We can do it here raavan (she smiled)

Rohit- Ok then .. no probs..we can do this here only .. [he took the phone and kissed the pic which swathi sent him few minutes back and showed it to her]

Swathi- Immediately hit him on shoulders.. pls kids are here...

Rohit went to the room inside along with the kids... she was waiting in the outside rom..she knew rohit would do something ... to get her..and she was pretty exicted about it ..she looked out of the window which had a view to the pool..wish him and her were alone in the pool and what all rohit would have done to her ..she had goosebumps in her body..

Rohit kept the cartoons on and picked up ice creams from the fridge and took it inside and gave them to kids... he left his mobile and both the kids became fully busy .. Rohit slowly came out after 15 min ensuring that kids won't be a problem..

Swathi was surely leaking down already with the thought of here being alone with rohit...she thought she was not able to face Rohit after shamelessly inviting him with pics showing her tongue to him..

Rohit came out locking the door lightly from outside after ensuring kids dint watch him out...slowly he tiptoed.. to Swathi... he looked at her...walking..she was ready for him and her loose tshirt is not apt for the situation he thought... and smiled..anyways thats not going to be on her.. anymore now..

Swathi gripped the window grills as she could sense him nearing which got confirmed with a hot breath on her ears.. what is my pyaari bhabhi doing ..as rohit said he put his hands over hers and touched her ears with his lips....swathi let out a moan...
oh bhahbi ... i could not eat you yesterday .. he whispered in her ears with a hot breath making her fully weak and she closed the eyes with the pleasure unbearable for her...he put his body to her and they both were in the process of becoming one..
oh bhabhi hmmmmmmmmmm he slwoly took his tongue out and licked her earlbobes swathi let her grip more and her goose bumps increasing and Rohit's hands caressing her hands and giving their support to her..hmmmmm

Rohit slowly started kissing her neck as his hands hugged by her waist....the time spent with Rohit is the best for Swathi.. she calmly accepting his moves as it was the same she wanted..Rohit slwoly let his hands hug her waist and kissed her neck ..her loose t shirt was so cosy for him as his body touched her ass now...

Swathi let out a moan lustily ... encouraging him .. oh rohit ...you my .. raavan... she let her ass touch him more... she wanted to feel his hard one...her loose tshirt her pants dint give her the touch she wanted...

Rohit let his hands touch her boobs and squeesed them over her t shirt ... and Swathi at once pushed him back .. she said no... and turned to him..you touched them once .. and you made me like this... she showed a mocking anger ..the pain she was gone thru was so sweet but bcos of that she had to submit herself to aman... she remembered her encounter with aman ..oh these two guys are behind me .. like anything.. am i so beautiful..her leakage instantly increased more..

Rohit oh bhabhi .. dont worry ..we have more than 2 hours to get them treated and he approached her... Swathi showed him his tongue... you dont know raavan..after you left that day with having me at your home..it was so tough that i had to do a lot to control it...
Her soft lips speaking hot breath near him was making Rohit excited...her lipsticks becoming more and more thick and red these days rohit thought... he slwoly moved near and she ditn make any reaction to stop him... her fingers went into his hairs and smelled his manly breath .. hmm rohit ...kiss me...

Rohit pushed her to him and smelled her breath hmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaah.. swathi bhabhi .. and her lipstick smelled so good .... they were inviting with a lil lips opening and breathing heavily..though he had kissed them many times..but still feels the first time whenever he revisits them ..

Rohit slwoly locked his lips softly on hers and she hugged him more.. Her tender lips were being sucked and planted by her lover hmmm and she let her fingers into hairs erotically giving him access to her tongue... both ooepend their eyes and lips and slwoly let the tongues out ..the tips of both their tongues touched each other and Swathi let her boyfriend take control and sucked his tongue itno his lips...

Rohit held her like a precious treasure nd was playing inside her lips and sucking her lips as their lips met rhythimcally in a french kiss with his hands holding her back and ass and he pushed his manhood in to her woman paradies and hugged her fully tight and drinking her tasty saliva... the scene was getting too hot for too control as she felt his manhood..rock hard on her soft paradise.

Rohit locked her lips and sucked them into his lips and slwoly let his tongue softly on her lips .....it was tough for her to play with his tongue .. and slowly rohit let his hands inside her tshirt hodlig her waist...sshe realised his warm hands on her waist and held him closer and took control of his lips suckign back his lips now and drinking his saliva and playign with his tongue..and giving her entire lipstick into her lovers belly ..pushing the taste of it more and more .. into him...

She let his manhood rub her navel and slwoly she was giving the wildest smooch entering her tongue into her lover lips and slwoly making him so much hot for her..this was the best kiss he had ever..and she too..her tender lips were sucking his tongue and igniting his manhood and pushing him more into her..

ROhit let his hands fully access her bare back..she wasnt wearing any bra and this excited him more ..his cock was so tight in his shorts... he let his fingers do the massage as their lips were fighting wer pleasure ... he slowly hugged her fully tight and sucked her lips .and his hands fuly firm on her bare back .. hmmm the kiss was getting too hot for too h andle as they struggle for breath..but both werent in a mood to withdraw...

Rohit slowly let his hands do the talk and slwoly held her tight and one hand slwoly turned from her armpits to and to the side boobs.......swathi knew what he is upto and slwoly sucked his tongue more and let her lovers hold her naked boobs..and rohit slwoly caressed her side boobs..making her goose bumps go worse and her whole body was into shivers..

Rohit slwoly felt her soft boobs side ways..and left some space with his chest and slwoly let his hands hold her boob right one as he played wiht her lips .. oh ..divine it felt to hold her boob and squeese it... swathi was feelign too hot to handle now..andthe winner rohit let her loose with lips..she could not breath anymore ..but rohit made h er stay and play with ehr lips and simutnalously let hsi both hands on her boobs.. the naked boobs were so soft and spongy and he cupped them in his rough hands.. this was it..she wanted this to happen... his rough hands on her spongy boobs.. swathi puffed and left rohti lips and bend her neck in soft pain .. and struggling for breath.

she was moaning as rohti cupped her boobs and speakign oh .. raavan .. hmmm those are urs... and rohit kissed her neck ..which was bend backs..and he squeesed her melons hard and rough but firm and softly ..she coudl feel his full hands cupping her tits and the lovely juicy boobs of hers... she was moaning his name... aaaaaaaaah rohit my aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
she let him squeese them mad...this was the best treatment they ever got ..such a firm grip on her round boobs... and my my ..if rohit is gonna play with them.. they will be gone shapeless with his such a hard squeese..mahesh could not spoil their beauty ..but rohit is gonna squeese them to his and her liking.. hmm she was monaing oh darling... hm mdo that.. as his fingers circled her tits sending waves of pleasure to her pussy...

She turned and held the sofa... she wanted soemthng to take support now..she was feeling weak with his treatment.

She remembered the last time when her boobs got sucked by aman... from that day onwards she dint get any lips on them again .. and this time its gonna be her lover and she is gonna enjoy this..she turned and held the sofa board.. and slwoly rohit approached her from back
Rohit slwoly pulled off his t shirt and kept it on sofa.. Swathi was fully hot... seeing that ..she could not turn back and loook at herlovers body... she dint see his chest any time barely... she closed her eyes. Rohit smelled her ears and as he did ..he slowly put his hands on the top of
swathi and slwoly gripped her waist from inside.. hmmmm oooh.... as he did he could feel his lovely darlings ass ...which he wanted madly to take..but he dint wnated to rush

He turned her face and she could feel his warm body aroma...and he looked at her eyes and pushed his finger in her navel and slwoly locked his lips with hers ..she put her hands over his and made him press her navel more... she is proud of her body which is tempting the hunk rohit... her lipstick was gone and her tneder lips getitng sucked by her lover ... he teased her navel softly round the navel with his fingers...

Rohit pressed his shorts in her pants her ass was the most convenient parking place for his hardone... and her ass crack wanted always that to be filled with such a strong one..she sucked his tongue holding his head and her neck was straining a bit to kiss him so extensively from behind...

Rohit started moving his hands upwards inside the top... and her body was responding by becoming hot showing she was enjoying it..rohit started pushing her top lil by lil..swathi looked at kids room and it was locked outside..so she was safe she thought... and held his hands and ditn allow to travel more upwards... she bite his lips softly

Rohit got caught by his hands sucked her tongue into his and pushed his shorts harldy into her ass and she gaped fro breath ... rohit pushed more and more deep into him..and swathi left his hands and held his body from behind and made him push more aaaaaaaaah rohit..you are makign me mad for u

oh her round 36 ass was too good for rohit to push and rub more and more..he was growing hard and hard with each and every rub ...As swathi left her hands over his..he moved more inside her top ..and as he went..her top started going up and up..now he could touch his body to her naked wasit from behind ..as he is hands slwoly went to her bouncing balls

Swathi was moaning heavily now as rohit slwoly let his hands touch her boobs ... hmmm both of them shuddered and thye could feel the cracking feelings of their bodies.. rohit slwoly and steadily headed for his adventure and kissed her neck deep.. his hands slwoly held her boobs from down and his shorts deep into her ass hmmmmmmmmm her loose tshirt was accomodating everything rohit wanted.. he could feel her boobs so warm in that AC climate... oh... he is going to make his dream come true.. he always wanted his bhabhis boobs like this.. he squeesed them soflty cupping in his rough hands.. and swathis act was only to feel it and keep moaning out her lovers name ..and give his cock a massage with her ass

Swathi ... held his hands over her top and allowed him to press his boobs softly .. hmm as he licked and kissed his bhahbi .. makign hot sounds of smooching of neck .. swathi was moaning.. his name like a jaap.. hmmmmmmmmmmm rohittttttttt ..rohitttttttt

Ah bhabhi ... rohit slwoly sarted puling her top up and her soft ... smooth golden boy was unvieling fom back to him... he slwoly kissed her spine... from down.. she was shivering in pleasure and .. shame..

OH my god... rohit was fully excited seeing her golden colour body ... and swathi wasnt able to lift her hands due to shame.. rohit kissed her by bending from wasit and kissed her back fully wihtout an inch getting missed.. he slowly licked the spine from waist to her neck . .and she was slwoly releasing her grip on the top.. she knew rohit is making her weak to the core and slwoly her remote was going into his lovers hand... his one more hand never left the tits of her boobs.. and she was feelign the pinch ..of his fingers and its turning her on and on ... her leakage was unstopppable and her gates were openly flushing her juices out ..

Bhabhi .. relax.. rohit whispered in her ears and she slwoly lifted her hands allowing him to take it off...she knew they had 4 hours time for mahesh to come.. As rohit unveling her top.. he saw her boobs in mirror and his manhood was more hard..seing round boobs and cute small tits.. he always admired those small tits which he liked.. but tits were very hard and appealing..her brown tits and swathi looked at him in mirror and immediately covered her boobs ..but ditn stop looking at him... she could feel his cock poking her ass more and she coudl feel clearly his increased hotness seeing her boobs.

Rohit at once pounced on his lovely bhabhis back kissing each and every inch of her topless back .. he put his hands on her juicy boobs and slwoly squeesing them rock hard.. the thing she liked about rohit was he knew how to control himself for long duration and excite her step by step and making her slave... unlike aman or mahesh who are merely interested in finishing theri job.. rohit alwaysgives pleasure to her.. he dint pounce on her naked boobs.. he was giving them the most brilliant squeese cupping and teasing her tits as his tongue was making her back wet.. and she was gettign fullly wet in her panties.. she had her orgy .. when he was removing her top.. and they ditn stop their floods and she was leaking ....

Rohit locked his hands over her boobs and seeing her in mirror gave love bites on her neck ..it was so erotic to watch her boobs being covered by his hand and geting squeesed.. her navel her boobs everythign was under the control of her lover and her leakages were visible from her tight leggings... oh man..this is gettting too hot too handle for her
his fully manly chest was pressing her back as he was giving her love bites.. it was becoming unmanagable and she wanted to see his chest and feel its muscularness... she allowed him to create a love bite on her neck .. deep enuf to be covered by dress

She slowly touched his cock and felt it.. ..rohit made space for her to put her hand and then rubbed his cock in her hand... aah the scene was getting too hot for them too handle.. and Swathi pushed rohit at once ... as his weight was getting more an dmore over her

She turned to him fully exposing her boobs to him and looking at his manly hair chest.. she was so hot seeing him.. she put her soft hands on his waist and hugged him.. her head was touching his chest and she smelled it.. it smelled a MAN... she hugged him so tight and her boobs were caressing his tummy and poking with her tits..she hugged him and made him feel her spongy boobs.. and looked at him.. with hot breath flushing out..

She put her face in his chest and smelled his body hmmmmmm his sweat was so good ..she licked his chest sweat and the aroma made her made..and she hugged him more.. Rohit looked at his hand on her back in the mirror.. it was so mad for him to rub his bhabhis bare back .. he poked his pants to her navel and hugged her and massaging her back kissing her neck and slwoly lcokign her lips... the kiss was truign slurrpy and salivva oozing out... and lickign each other.. both were in their own world cut off....

She put her hands on his hairs and sucking his tounge and licking his saliva and her boobs were pressing his chest now and making him hot and hot for her ..the tits were poking him madly and he pushed her at once to the wall againist the mirror..he wanted her to see what he is going to do wit her body ...

he pushed her hands upwards and made her expose her armpits and boobs fully to him .. he put his cock on her navel region and pushed and she moaned and looked at him like a horny tigress.. she could not hold him as his hands were holdign hers upward... and he slwoly licked her hands

Her clean armpits mixed her with perfume and rohits hot body sweat smell mix was creating a lot of sextmposhere in the air.. she looked at her lover aas he licked her hands and slwoly kissed her armpits..it was unbearable pleasure adn she twisted and pushed her navel and rubbed his cock..he slowly started licking her armipts and her body perfume and the sweat made it more exotic and rohit licked her entier armpits.. Swathi lifted her thighs and rubbed his cock over the shorts..she wanted to suck it... but rohit wasnot going to leave her boobs..she wanted to be filled atleast in her upper lips.. AAH ROHIT.. hmmm lick them my jaanu ..hmm its urs .. and slwoly rohit licked her armipts andslwoly kissed her boobs from the side...
believe me the best way to seduce a woman is kiss her boobs from the side.. swathi ... thought.. as she felt rohits lips and his hand left her hands and hugged her back and kissed her boobs soflty and firmly ... Swathi opened her lips as rohit was kissing her fleshy boobs from the side.. the view of it is so exotic in the mirror...she made him kiss her boobs and armpits the combination was lethal on her body ..and she was having her second orgy .. she was so madly leaking....

Swathi held his head like a baby and made him kiss her boobs and rohit kissed every inch of her boobs round and round ..squeseeing ther other one hand in his rough hands... he kissed the outer round of her boobs and kissign her fleshy boobs making sound...
Rohit one hand was busy in squeesing her boob ..other hand on her ass over her leggings and his lips kissing her fleshy round boob and approaching her tits... she was getting mad and she pushed herself into his pants and rubbing..hmm ah rohit.. u r a killer my darling.. hmm eat them .. baby ..

Ah ... bhabhi .. these are so spongy , juicy and creamy he said and slwoly touche her erect nipples and instantly swathi left his head and pushed her hands inside his shorts.. aaaaaaah she felt his rock hard tight cock in her hands ..she held it.. it was tough for rohit to give her cock and suck.he awkwardly bent and giving her bhabhi what she wanted.. he slowly put his lips on her tits and swathi moaned madly and squeesed his cock lenght and his other hands figners turned and twisted her other boobs tits.. this was making her mad ... and mad for her darling.. she slwoly verified the lenght of the cone she had yestereday .. its more and more tight and meaty ..she wanted to suck it.. aah jaanu give me my icecream she moaned...

Rohit took her darling bhabhis tits into her lips and slwoly sucked rhythimically giving the same treatment with his fingers to other boobs.. swathi ..held his cock and pushed his skin out and felt his precum... rohit took her tits and sucked them and slowly bite them .. swathi looked at him and he looked at her and bite more softly and her painly pleasure of opening her lips made him do that more..her pain mixed with pleasure was a sight to watch so he was bitign them and enjoying her pain... swathi looked at him and put her hands on his cock and wiped his precum as he sucked her tits.. and as he saw her..she took her hand and licked his precum making him more hot

Swathi licked her fingers tasting his precum...boil it more ... raavan .. its gettign tasty and she was holding his cock and giving him handjob as rohit was busy having his bhabhis lovely juicy tits in his lips
Rohit slwoly started suckign her tits which have become fully errect to such a romance and she pulled his skin out and slwly held the cock giving handjob... Rohit let her tits in his mouth and licked with his tongue making her go mad and he was pinching the tits with other finger on her left boob

The length of his tool was amazing for her..she really wished if she could get such a wonderful weapon insider here and get rammed ... her hands were weaving magic as rohits cock was ooozing the precum and swathi was so lustily rubbing her fingers and licking it .. and putting her saliva on his cock and lubricatign it more and more...
swathi held rohits head and pushed her boobs into him more and made his suck her more ..rohit was biting them sofly andlooked at her bhabhis pleasure and pain ..her tongue was coming out..with the pain and rohti wsa gettign excited more and more and he slowly left the right boob and attacked the left one..

Swathi slwoly pushed rohits shorts down along with his underwear fully down as rohit attacked her left boob...she squeesed his balls once and rohti bite her left boobs.. both had pain..and they looked at each other and smiled lustily .... swathi wanted to have that big cock in her lips ..both .. up and down..

He slwoly went back as he was fully naked before her bhabhi ..and she was his muscualar body in this mirror..she held his waist and butts and made his suck his other boob..which was getting the lovley treatment...
she held him tight and moaning with every suck and bite of his lips ..she looked at her right boob and her tits grew red..she huggedhm more.. aah such a lover boy he is.. and slwoly offerign him more nd more of him .her soft boobs to suck..she was getting the best treatment for them...rohits hands were so rought that her softness is being rightly utilised and felt
rohits hand slwoly held her back and slwoly hugged her as he sucked her bobos nd slowly he left his hands into her pants... and swathi at once pushed him away ...

Rohit looked at her .. and Swathi smiled looking at his cock . No raavan dont go there...Bhabi.each and every inch of ur body is mine.. Swathi smiled.. and said. no raavan im ur friends wife ..as she said she was leaking more and u have to control urself...

She was staring at his cock constantly ... Rohit looked at her both boobs which became red..Bhabhi pls dont stand so far..he was looking at himslef turning and looked at his cock and her bhabhi ... SHE PRESSED HER BOOBS AT ONCE .. and she was leaking madly down there... Rohit went near her and slwoly looking at her said.. bhabhi ur mine..every inch of urs is mine ok .... and slwoly looking into her eyes ..he put his hands inside her pants slowly..

Swathi closed her eyes ..she madly wanted rohit... As she closed her eyes Rohit put his lips on hers ..aah bhabhi was fuly under his control and his love was getting nake d before him..he slowly let his hands go inside and touched her over her panty..he was surprised to see so much leaking... he knew he had excited her bhahbi like helll and she was sucking his tongue like mad lady... licking his saliva..
Rohit slwoly wiped her cum .. and slwoly took his hand out.. swathi moaned more and left his lips. and looked at him.. as she looked ..he smelled his fingers smeling her cum.. aaah she held his cock and squeesed him tightly aaaah rohit let out a moan

OH Bhabhi aaram se ... he needs to be loved not... hurt like that.... he smiled and slowly he put his hands this time in her pants inside her panty and swathis eyes became big oh rohit..she held his hand leaving his hand and held him not touch her paradise
Rohit was quick enuf to grab it and feel the juices flowign from her pussy so madly ..she felt embarassed at the same time his rough fingers rubbing his pussy lips made her opne her lips and moan aaaaaaaah rohit pls dont so this to ur bhabhi .. she is so nice na aaaaaaaaaaah rohit pls aaaaaaaaaaaaah mat karo ........plsssssss
rohit put his hands and pressed her pusssy and locked her lips..this double attack was makign her weak and she held his cock and started stroking it more and more ..rohit held her to help her sync that she is gonna fucked by his lover anyways..and she should enjoy that..he slowly rubbed his finger over her pussy lips as her tongue was playign with hers.. her head was blasting with not to accept his love..but her body wwas driving her to push to have it ...

She wasnt ready to get fucked by rohit..but yees she wanted it madly ..she dont know how to stop him in fact she wanted it to happen .. but rohit mad dog..is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah .. she felt his fingers slwoy rubbing his pussy entrance which was leaking and slwoy she was giving him in .. her tongue became soft sucking his and he realised and slowly rubbed his index finger slwoly over her pussy lips
aaaaaaaah ah rohit she held his cock and giving him handjob..man why doesnt this guy cum fast like mahesh and aman does... she thought .... Rohit slwoly went to her boobs sucking and slwoly started entering his finger insdie her pussy lips hmmm

Swathi ... was so hot and was thinking how to stop his unstoppable lover... her mind was thinking to stop him her heart was saying to enjoy it.... rohit coudl feel it slippery and slwoly left one more his finger to enter..swathi spread her legs allowing him to finger fuck her .. his fingers were entering deep and deep ..as its fully leaked and swathi was moaning madly like a btich now

Rohit fucking her pussy with fingers and slowly bite her tits .. swathi was moaning and moaning and she had her 3rd orgasm and rohit felt her juices flowing... he felt her weak and collapsing on the sofa..he held her and pushed her to sofa..she was feeling weak after her 3rd orgy and was surprised with rohiits stamina...

She wanted him to stop now and allow her to relax but rohits cock was not budging down aand she looked at him.. she know what to do .. it...go down...she loooked into hhis eyes sitting and slwoly showed him her tongue..he slwoly came and touched his cock over her face as her tongue touhed his balls..he slwoly lifted hr face and slowly put his cock inside her mouth...

she fully took it and gulped it and start sucking it madly like a pro while her tongue was likcing his tip making him weak for her and he held her and pushed her to sofa and started to fuck her mouth fully and deeply .. her tongue her soft lips were sucking and her hands held his butts and fucked her mouth .... she was sometimes gagging and here saliva was on his cock and he pushed fruther into her throat holding ehr hairs pulling up

Rohit increased his pace and started fucking her moluth fully and she know she has to be ready for the creamy..and it completely flushed into her throat at once .and she gulped everything .rohit moaned loud and mouth fucked her.
Rohit ..was fully tired with such a long blow job..he was fully satisified..but he knew he dint satisfy his pyaari bhabhi..infact..she dint want him to ... she has still her inhibitions and cultures left in her.. and she dint wanted to break them ....

Swathi wiped her lips with tongue and licked evry bit of his creamy thick semen..she wanted more of him... she thought she should not have made rohit rush .. and made him enjoy her more... her pussy was leaking like mad..and whos gonna take care of it...she thought...
Rohit and Swathi hugged each other and stayed .. rohit thought that mahesh might take more time..and after few mins he can have his darling swathi... fully....
[+] 2 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by harithick - 15-07-2019, 05:14 PM