Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Pratap took her in the shower. She stood there along with him...as water poured on her warm flesh...He rubbed his hand all over. He cupped her breasts and placed his lips on them...and started drinking off her milk.
Kasturi cooed in response to him. He occasionally bit her nipples and flicked it with tongue. He turned her away and placed her face on the wall. 
He pulled her ass towards him and rubbed his shaft against her pussy. She cooed again.
Her breasts heaving...her cherries red and erect like bullet. And then her lady lips separated...to welcome in her pleasure tormentor. 
"Ohhhh Kasturi...baby what should I do to you." He moaned in her ears and pumped up...harder and harder...his palm harsher... slapping her ass... pulling her hair back. His teeth burying in her earlobs. 

He took her from behind for a long time...one leg up...her back arched as he grabbed her neck from behind. He rubbed her clitoris in front and let her go. She crashed shivering on the cold floor. The sweet silver lighting escaping her nozzle. He had made her cum.
He took her in the missionary and choked her. Kissed her harder and harsher. All of a sudden he got up. 
"Come in the bedroom baby..." He commanded leaving.
Kasturi was desperate...she started crawling back to him on her knees. 
"Please fuck meee..." She screamed.

Pratap had came back in the hall. All stark naked in the broad lighting. Someone had been calling him. He picked up the phone and her on his shoulder and took her in the adjacent room. Throwing her on the bed. He came on the bed himself and with his legs pushed her away. He signalled her to switch on all the lights...she obliged..and asked her to work on his cock.
She took him in her palm and started stroking back and forth.
"Ohhh...Yeaahhh...."He moaned hard... couldn't keep his moan.
"Nothing...a beautiful baby is teasing me...you won't believe how good of a cock sucker she is !" He declared on the phone. Kasturi kept on doing her job.
"Okayyy...let me turn on the video camera..." Pratap said.
"Here she is..." He had grabbed her hair and pulled her head up...her lips making a perfect O on his shaft.
He kept on stroking his shaft in her mouth. 
"Ohhh Goddd...she is really good." She heard the voice on the phone.
"What did he say ?" Pratap asked her.
"I said, She is very good." He repeated.
"Look let me show you the whole package...I can assure you...you wont regret even a little if you exhaust yourself fucking her up all night." He praised.
He placed her against her back and grabbed her breasts...and sqeezed them hard...she spurt out. 
"Aaahhh...Easyyyy...it hurts." She moaned. 
"Did you see it ? Her milk tankers are always swelled up. A mother of a child and still a tight fuck..." He was constantly talking dirty about her and it was turning her on.

"See her pussy now... Isn't she something... always keeps it shaved...soft like rose." He exclaimed and twisted her clitoris.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh." Kasturi cried hard... arching herself on the bed. 
Both men laughed out loud. 
"And here is her sweet little asshole...she never let me touch it...but I had put a whole finger in her once or twice." He said...it all...giving a body tour to a totally known man.
He came back and kissed her. 
"Will I be given a chance if I come to you or No ?" He asked over the phone. 
Kasturi looked at him...
"Absolutely...we will take her together...I cant let her virgin ass go." He exclaimed. 
Kasturi was about to say something when he stuffed her back...
"See...She never complains just takes it." He declared.
And threw the phone away...the stranger was there for a while and disconnected himself. 
Pratap fucked her again an disposed himself off in her tunnel.

"So you will share me Huh...you wont let my virgin ass go ? Haaan." Kasturi said smirking.
"Sharing...never...he is just an asshole...but your Asshole I dearly want it...and I will take it." He said nuzzling back in her arms. They kissed and slept together that day. 
When he got up...she was already gone.

The next PTA meeting Kasturi went all excited. She had been wearing a blue jeans which was ripped at some places giving a glimpse of her velvety flesh. A white shirt to match her. And black stilletos. Shweta was scheduled to get an award...She was all excited from the very beginning.
Kasturi met Maksood and hugged his boy in her arms.
"How come I didn't get a hug and he did ?" He said to her on the way out.
"You need one without shirt.. No ?" Kasturi replied with a blank face. The chidren got away and they sat together on a couple's couch. Her legs crossed and glasses tucked in between her valley. Her look was really sexy and killer. Everytime she came school...it felt all of them were waiting for her only.
As Shweta was called up on stage... Kasturi got up too and went up the stage. There was an other boy who had been receding back taking the award. He slipped off.. Kasturi's hand flung to get a hold of him. But he had grabbed her shirt...the buttons which were press-n-lock type didn't losed a second to tuck out.
And in a flash she was up in these men in her black sexy bra which was almost see through.
"Gossshhhh." A loud moan escaped their mouths collectively.
She covered her breasts and settled the boy in first. She tucked in the buttons and tied the shirt on her waist... showing an ample amount of her waist and beautifully carved out Tummy.
She started her speech by saying. "I think I gave an award to all... atleast men for sure." With a smirk on her face. The men clapped hearing her. The awards distribution ended a few moments later. Maksood placed his plam in her back pocket. Kasturi didn't opposed at all. It was symbolic to the men behind to keep away off her.

Kasturi stood against the car's door while he stood in front of her. His hand on her waist now. 
"So Mr. Khan...what are you doing tonight ?" Kasturi said with smirk.
"Nothing much..." He replied coldly.
Kasturi knew he was playing games with her.  
"Don't you want me to come over and give you a proper hug." She replied.
"Well we can do that even here too." he said and moved his hands to tuck her buttons away.
"Stop it..." Kasturi said blushing.
"Mama I need milk." Said Shweta...
Kasturi looked helplessly at her.
"I need milk too..." He replied.
"No...the holy month starts today...so cant have you." He added.
"Ohh...I see. You keep fast." She asked.
"Not really.. No...but Alcohol is prohibited and you are more intoxicating than alcohol." He replied.
"Okay...so a month...it is..." She asked.
"Yeah..." He said. 
"Mr Khan clear your appointments...you will be only having me that day. And don't keep fast...eat well...I want you strong and rock hard." She replied getting back inside her car. Maksood grabbed her ass hard before she got in. 
Kasturi didn't responded at all and sped away.

She parked the car aside and fulfilled Shweta's wishes...as she was really stubborn. 
She keep her bra off and tied in her shirt back.
As she approached the same turn...she saw Rakka had organised some private toll. He wasn't letting any vehicle pass. Kasturi's number was third.

Recognising her Audi...Rakka personally came to her.
He knocked in on her glass window. Reluctant she lowered it.
"Madam its tax collection for lighting in our area...see you passed through that day and we didn't even noticed you." He said.
Kasturi's face flushed red. 
"Comm'on Madam...be quick about it." He said.
"I don't have the cash...do you accept cards ?" She said.
"We don't believe in rubbing madam...we just put the whole thing in and out." He said smirking.
"What are you taking about...are you out of your mind." She blurred out.
"Open the fucking way...or I am calling cops." She said.
"You do whatever you like...wait here." He said.
The cars behind her's had started getting impatient..they were cursing her. It was of no point argueing and waiting.
"Okayyy...Come with me." She said to him. And opened the gate. He got inside and she moved off. 
"What a comfortable ride she is..." He said out. Rakka looked at the backseat and found her daughter sleeping. And her Bra.
"What a beautiful thing it is..." He said picking up her bra.
Kasturi who had her eyes on the road, "ofcourse she is beautiful she ..." Her words never skipped away. Although her intensions were clear...the little incident made her blush. 
"You know if not cash...I wont mind a knid offer." He said.
She was puzzled...her eyes quizzy...
He gestured at her hooters. Kasturi blushed hard.
"Tell me it was you naa that day...I spanked." He said.
"I don't know what you are talking about." She replied her gead shameful.
"That lucky Bastard Anil..." He gasped and banged his fist.
"Whats up with Rathore...how do you know him ?" He asked.
"Rathore ? Who Rathore... ?" She acted playing cool.
"He must have taken you...he is such a bastard." He banged his fist back. 
Kasturi stopped the car straight away...that was too much for her to take...
"Get Out....Out I said." She cried.
"Common Baby we are just talking...its not like i have grabbed your balls." he said and grabbed her breasts. 
He had a wicked smile on his face. She put her hands down her seat and featched a fully loaded gun. 
She clicked it and pointed at him. 
"You wanna scare me off with a gun...take it down...sensual women like you play with my cock. Not put a trigger on me." He said.
"I wont repeat anymore." She said. 
He was in no mood of stopping. 

"Drop it down baby...and get my cock...I promise I will go slower. Inside you." He continued.
Kasturi pulled the trigger...it had pierced his earlob and made a hole in the window. Blood spurt out of his ears. Afraid...he came out of the car... crying like a baby." Kasturi checked in the car...there was a bundle of notes in there. She had no idea they were. She threw a few to him and sped away.
"Bastard had ruined my Car." She banged her fist on the steering.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 03-01-2019, 06:36 AM