Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
I was sitting with my feet on the couch and my knees close to my chest. My slit was covered by my shins. I slowly spread my legs apart to give Uday a glimpse of my glistening pussy. I looked at Rajveer and then at Naved who seemed eager to get a glimpse as well. Pittying them, I spread my legs wide enough to let both of them get a nice clean view of my pussy.

I inserted my index finger in my mouth and sucked on it, making it nice and wet before slowly lowering it down to my clit. My wet finger gently flicked my clit and I winced. I exaggerated my wince, to entice the men, after all I was putting on a show.

The cold can of beer next to me gave me a wicked idea. I raised the beer over my chest and turned it over. The cold beer fell over my breasts, flowing along the curves and contours of my breasts on to my flat stomach, from where it flowed down to my pussy.....

“Aaahhhhh...” I gasped as the ice cold beer touched my warm skin. I felt goosebumps on my body and a very high sense of arousal. My eyes closed and Ishuddered as the chilled beer flowed down my cleavage on to the couch.

“Sorry for the ruining your couch...hehe...” I said to Uday.

“Don't worry about it.....” Uday said as he furiously jacked off with a blank look, watching me.

I pushed my finger inside my hole, rotating it around to make it wet from my juices. I raised the finger to my mouth and sucked on it slowly, deliberately making those smacking sounds. I pushed my finger back inside my pussy and started fingering myself.

“Aaaah...Aaaahhhh....” I moaned as my slender finger moved in and out of my pussy and my thumb wriggled on my clit. I had ckosed my eyes and my head was thrown back and I was coming close to an orgasm. My breathing got heavier and my moans turned to screams and soon I was cumming hard.I tightly closed my thighs around my hand, my body shook violently in the throes of the orgasm.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the men watching me with wide open eyes, their eyes clearly showed the lust and desire boiling over. They wanted to do so much, so much more. They were all sporting raging hard erections, shamelessly on display.

I looked to Naina and Riya still sleeping; sleeping as deep as a coma. I knew even an earthquake won't wake them up.

I had a flash of wicked thought. I got up and started walking to the door that I had seen Rajveer walk to a while ago. All three of them were watched me, swaying my ass exaggeratingly as I walked to the door. I knew there was a bedroom beyond it. Standing at the door, I looked back at the men and smiled. All three of them looked at each other for a second and stood up and walked towards me. I opened the door and walked inside the bedroom..

“Aaaahhhh....” I screamed as Uday pushed his cock in to my ass hole.

“Fuck...this bitch can take cock like a pro...” Naved grunted. He was under me, his cock was buried completely inside my wet, sloppy cunt. His arms were wrappped and locked around me and were pulling me down.

“Aaaha..yeeahhh..” I moaned as Uday pushed his cock further into my butt. His cold hands gripped my ass tightly and I could hear him grunt as my tight hole rubbed against his cock.

I felt the thickness of both cocks in my holes. I could feel both of those rods throb inside me, slowly rubbing against the soft insides of my body. It felt as if there was just a small membrane seperating the two.

I had been fucked in the pussy many times before by my ex boy friends and many many times by Uday. Uday had even taken my anal virginity. But this was the first time that I was taking cocks up both my holes at the same time.

My 24 year old tight body was being stretched and milked to its limit. In an age where I was supposed to be standing on my feet in the big bad world; an age where I should've been just like those other girls, hoplessly day dreaming about their prince charming, man of honor and armor riding his stead, I was hundreds of miles away from my home, in a place which I barely knew about, being fucked by 3 men who were almost twice my age.

I felt Uday's balls against my butt crack and I knew he was completely inside me. Beaneath me, I could see Naved wincing as my spasming pussy gripped his cock tightly. Drops of sweat slowly pooled on his forehead, his deep breaths hit my face which was just an inch away.

All three of us were still and calm, occasionally sighing and cooing at the slightest movement. I was feeling so full, so stuffed and so complete. The men stayed still, waiting for me to get used to their cocks. This was their way of showing mercy on their 24 year slut.

I indeed was a slut. How many women are out there in the world who can claim to have been fucked by three men at the same time. How many women are there who can claim to have been gang banged. Good girls don't do such things....bad bad girls do everything!

I looked to my right to see Rajveer kneeling on the bed just a foot away from me. He was slowly stroking his cock with his hand and staring at my tight naked body being fucked. I could see the anticipation of being inside me in his eyes; his hard cock just waiting its turn.

Uday started moving back and forth albeit slowly. I could feel his cock rub against my thin, sensitive insides as it pulled out and again slowly went back inside. Naved couldn't move as he was holding me down and Uday had pinned my ass down restricting my movement. I slowly started gyrating my hips to milk Naved's cock.

Naved pulled my head down and we kissed. The kiss was so passionate, so soft that I moaned lightly. Our tongues clashed as we exchanged saliva. My breaths were getting deeper and heavier as I kissed Naved and was being fucked by Uday from behind.

“Aaaahhhh...” I screamed as Uday grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. I opened my eyes to see Rajveer kneeling in front of me, just behind Naved's head, his cock hard and straight, pointing at my mouth. I opened my mouth and Rajveer pushed his hip forward, making his cock slide in my mouth.

==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:52 AM