Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

Naved pulled out and stood in front of me. I sat up and started sucking his cock. I could taste a musky, salty taste of our combined juices on his cock.

Naina was by now a heap of post orgasmic flesh. She must have cum around the same time as I did. By the looks of it, her orgasm must have been huge.Her body was sweaty with beads of sweat pooling on her forehead and dripping down. Uday stopped fucking her and withdrew and she collapsed on the couch, recovering from her orgasm.

Uday walked over to me and stood next to Naved with his cock just an inch from my cheek. I let go off Naved's cock and grabbed Uday's meat to suck on. Naved backed off and I saw him walk towards Naina.

Naina was lying on the couch in a fetal position with her hands in between her thighs, with her palm covering her pussy. She was still heaving from the massive orgasm she had got but looked willing as Naved approached her. As he stepped up behind her, she pulled her hands from between her thighs. Naved stepped forward and I saw her raise her leg slightly to open up her pussy.

She was still lying in the fetal position, her ass was jutting out from the edge of the couch. She raised her head, resting it on her hand as Naved. He placed his cock head at the opening of her gaping hole and slowly pushed it in. The cock which had just been inside me a couple of minutes ago was now inside her. I felt our connection growing stronger; we were now fucked by two women.

I was still sucking Uday's cock but watching keenly as Naved's long cock pierced Naina's pussy. He buried it completely inside her before pulling out halfway and then slamming it back inside. Naina gasped and her fat butt cheeks jiggled as Naved's groin hit her. He pulled back and slammed it back again and repeated the same move again and again, making Naina gasp, moan and scream.

Watching Naina being fucked like that made me want a cock inside me too. I looked up at Uday as I licked up the length of his shaft.

“Fuck me Uday...” I whispered before I slowly sucked on his cock head. He pulled me up and kissed me, fondling my ass and caressing my pussy from behind, pulling me closer to him. He turned me around and pushed me on the couch. I got on the couch on my fours with my arms resting on the back rest as I braced for Uday's massive cock to penetrate me.

“Aaaahhh....” I sighed and closed my eyes as he entered me, stuffing me completely. My pussy felt so stretched and so full and I loved it. He grabbed on to my supple butt and started stroking me from behind.

'Thap...Thap..Thap Thap Thap...' his balls slapped against my swollen labia as he started pounding me. I arched my back and threw my head backwards and closed my eyes as my lover fucked me hard.

I opened my eyes and looked to my right to find Riya in a similar position with Rajveer behind her. Her mouth was wide open and long, loud moans were escaping her mouth. She looked at me before smiling and winking as if to tell me she was loving it and so was I. She bent toward me and kissed me full on the lips and I too reciprocated and soon our tongues were engaged in a dual as both our lovers hammered our waiting cunts from behind.

Uday pulled my arms back making my arch back and making his cock go deeper inside me. He locked my hands under his forearm and grabbed and pulled my hair with the other hand before he started ramming his cock harder inside me.

“Aaahh...Aaaaaahhhh...Yeaahhhh....” I screamed with my eyes, closed and my hair being yanked hard. I was being treated like a total slut but I loved every minute of it.

“Fuck...this bitch is always so tight...I just can't get enough of her.” Uday grunted loudly before I heard Rajveer chuckle. I also heard a slap and I was sure then men high fived each other. This was obviously a spectacle. I was the youngest, tightest girl amongs the lot and this wasn't the first time that Uday was praising my tight twat; he did so every time he fucked me, grunting out aloud as he fucked me. This time there were 4 other people to hear him but at other times, he and I were alone and yet he'd scream out how tight my pussy is.

I felt my boobs being cupped but I couldn't see who it was. Since, my hair was pulled back, all I could do is stare at the wall in front of me and scream as Uday kept fucking me. At first I thought it was Uday but then I felt the softness of the skin, the slenderness of the fingers and realised it was Riya.

She flicked my nipple with her slender finger before pushing her sharp nail into my nipple. The pain added to the pleasure and I screamed louder. I could feel the nail pushing my nipple back in to my breast.

The pain from the prick and the pleasure from the dick made my body shudder from another orgasm. I already arched back arched further. Uday let go off my hair and my arms and I collapsed with my head resting on top of the back rest. He was still inside me, waiting for me to recover from my orgasm becuase he surely wasn't done yet. In between my audibly loud breaths I would coo as Uday would push his cock in.

====

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:51 AM