Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

Standing in front of me, Uday pushed me down to my knees. He took off his robe and let it fall to the floor. He too joined me in being completely naked with his cock dangling in front of my mouth. Without requiring any further instruction, I gently held his cock and started jerking it. I looked up at him and smiled.

Placing my hand on his butt, I pulled him closer to me. I rubbed the tip of his cock on my nipple. The oozing precum leaked on to my nipple and I smeared it all over with my nipple. Uday rubbed his cock all over my lips and then slapped it gently on my cheek.

I opened my mouth and put my tongue out. He slapped his cock a few times on my tongue and his pre cum spurt inside my mouth with each slap. He slid his cock inside my mouth and I started sucking it, bobbing my head back and forth. I was sucking with all earnest, knowing that I had an audience and I wanted to impress it.

The men were definitely impressed as they took their robes off and stood a couple of feet away from me, stroking their respective cocks. I had three cocks so close to me; one in my mouth and two more raring to go just a couple of feet away. I glanced at those two cocks as I sucked the third.

“Hey guys...let's start her initiation.” Uday said. Rajveer and Naved stepped forward and stood next to Uday; Naved to his right and Rajveer to his left.

I took Uday's cock out of my mouth and looked up to them. 'The Three Naked Musketeers' was the first thought that came to my mind. All they needed was that big hat because they had swords dangling down there.

Uday's cock glistened with my saliva and his pre cum and it twitched every now and then. Rajveer was stroking his cock where as Naved was just standing there with his erection poking out of his waist.

I kept ogling Naved's naked body. I had always been a fan of his. His chocolate boy looks, his lean, chiselled body and his ohh so macho persona had charmed me and millions of other girls around the country. I had always imagined how he would look naked and fantasized about his naked body, at times even masturbating thinking of it. But right now, my childhood crush, my first fantasy hero was standing in front of me naked and he turned out to be better what I imagined.

He had a very lean and chiselled body; the one he had prepped for an upcoming movie. There wasn't even a strand of hair on his body and it glistened in the dim lights of the room. His crotch was clean shaven just like the rest of his body. His cock was long and hard but had average girth. Being  he was circumcised. With no foreskin posing as a hindrance, the pink cock head rose like a head of a cobra.

'I simply had to suck it first!' I thought and perhaps he read my mind when he stepped forward.

I gingerly held his shaft and let my thumb rub the head. His cock twitched at my touch and a drop of pre cum oozed out of it. I spread it on the cock head with my finger and gently massaged it. I fondled the wriggly sack of balls under his cock before lowering my mouth to gently lick it. He seemed to like it as his cock twitched against my cheek.

I made his balls wet and sticky with a coat of my saliva before popping one of it inside my mouth. I rolled it around like a marble inside my mouth and a few moments later did the same to the other one. I squeezed his balls and sucked on each one individually before popping both of them inside my mouth, all the while looking up at him. His chest heaved up and down and his cock twitched on my face as he stared down at me.

I licked my way up his shaft, licking it up and down and side to side, kissing it, licking it and sucking it. I knew the uncircumcised knob was the prize but I wanted to keep the best part of the meat for the end; I wanted to savour the sausage.

When I thought I was done with the balls and the shaft, I let go off his cock and just sat upright in front of him. I cupped my breasts, opened my mouth with my tongue out welcoming him to plunge his cock inside. He stepped forward and placed his cock on my tongue. I liked the underside of the head before closing my lips on it.

My first circumcised cock was better than what I had expected. I had thought about how it would be to suck one but never really had the opportunity but now I was sucking on one and that to one that belonged to my heartthrob.

Without the foreskin, the bulbous head felt more prominent against my tongue and my lips. He had slid only his cock head inside my mouth and my lips slid up and down over it and my tongue slid under it in a well co-ordinated and practised move.

I was so loving sucking on this cock. Not just did it feel different, it even tasted different and better. Naved was a leaker; his cock leaked drop after drop of pre-cum as I sucked it. I wondered if he packed this much pre-cum, then how would the finale be.

All this while, my hands were firmly gripping my tits but then I placed my hands his thigh, feeling the tight muscles. I slid my hands up his thigh, feeling the smooth, hairless skin and then slid them on to his butt. My first reaction was to squeeze his taut butt which I did and then dug my nails into the soft skin. He gasped and I felt a large blob of pre cum spurt into my mouth which I promptly swallowed.

With my hands firmly placed on his ass, I pulled him closer, making his shaft slid down my mouth. I could feel the head fit snugly inside the narrow cavity of my mouth. He kept inching forward, probing the depth of my mouth and my gag reflex. I did gag as I felt his cock touch the back of my mouth but I didn't let him pull out. I composed myself and let him continue,hoping he'd go deeper. I was really impressed by the length; even though it was making me gag, half of his cock was still out of my mouth.

But he had other plans. He bunched my long, lustrous hair in his right hand and placed his left hand on top of my head. He slowly pulled out his cock right to the tip before slowly sliding it back just half way in before sliding it back out. We soon settled into a steady rhythm as he fucked my mouth.

I glanced at the other men and noticed their restlessness. I was showering all my attention and oral skills on Naved and ignoring them. Rajveer seemed very impressed at my cock sucking skills and was visibly impatient at getting a feel of my mouth.
========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:49 AM