Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

Her calves flexed whenever she curled her toes in pleasure, her body oozed oomph. Since she was a super model, her looks were stunning. Her brown hair were highlighted with streaks of beach blonde. Her eyes were mesmerising, her nose was slim and straight and her jaw line was simply perfect.

All in all, she was a goddess and this goddess was on the couch, opposite to mine and her beautiful breasts were being sucked on by her husband and her lover.

I looked to my right and saw Naina resting against the couch. Her feet were on the couch and her hand was between her legs which was obviously playing with her clit. She had parted her robe and had scooped out her left breast out of her bra.

My god her tits! Easily a D cup or perhaps bigger...definitely bigger. Her chocolate brown areola were large and so were her nipples. She was rhythmically pinching and flicking her large protruding nipple. For a woman in her mid to late thirties, her tits barely had any sag and looked full and ripe.

I was blankly staring at her tits for a few seconds, drinking with my eyes the suppleness of her tits and the fullness of her body. She caught my stare and our eyes met. We stared at each other blankly as if it was a staring contest. Both our mouths were open and moaning; she from fingering herself and me from getting my tits sucked.

She cupped her left tit in her hand and raised it to her mouth. She lashed out her tongue on her nipple and flicked it with her finger before sucking it. I moaned louder watching her do that. Her puckered mouth sucked on her own nipple while her finger furiously worked on her clit below.

I got a kick watching her suck her own tits and staring at me the whole time. I so wanted that mouth on my tits. Still looking at her, I pulled down the cup off my left breast. She stopped sucking her tit and watched as I pulled down the shoulder strap to liberate my breast. I gave it a gentle squeeze and bit my lower lip. She got the signal and moved towards me.

She walked over and sat next to me. Looking at me, she lowered her head down to my breast. She took her tongue out and gently flicked my nipple. I shuddered as a jolt ran through my body. She flicked it again; I shuddered again. She rolled her tongue over my areola making it wet and sticky. I was watching her intently and with a heaving chest. Uday was still busy sucking my other breast but he wasn't the centre of attention at the moment; It was just Naina.

She pressed her lips on my nipple making me moan. She opened her mouth a little and covered my nipple with it. I closed my eyes as I felt her tongue roll around on my breast. Just like it had with Uday, my other hand slipped behind Naina's head as she sucked on my breast.

For the first time...the very first time in my life, my breasts were being sucked on together. On all previous occasions, whether it was Uday or any other man before him; my breasts got the attention they deserved but individually and separately but now, both were being looked after together. The feeling was so different, so unique...so amazing!

This was also the first time that a woman was touching me sexually. I had never been interested in a woman but Naina had lit a fire inside me. She sparked and stoked a curiosity within me that I had never felt. All these days I watched, observed and at time ogled at Naina but now I was realising why.

My right breast was being sucked my Uday and my left by Naina. Two pair of mouths yet so different. Uday sucked my breasts like a man did, a little harshly. Naina on the other hand did it exactly the way it should be. She being a woman knew how to handle a woman. She was gentle yet firm, using more of her tongue and less of her teeth. Even when using her teeth she did in such inventive ways that made me moan loudly making others in the room to stop and take notice.

I opened my eyes and saw Riya looking at me. She had a wry, lusty smile on her face. It was as if we were looking into a mirror. We both were having our tits sucked my two people. She was with Naved and Rajveer and I was with Uday and Naina.

I I smiled back at her knowing how the two of us were in the same situation but yet so different. I knew this relationship with Uday would take me places and it was indeed. How many of us have fantasised about an orgy let alone take part in one? I was the centre of attraction at the sex party and was loving it.

For a moment I felt both the mouths were off my nipples so I looked down to see Uday and Naina kissing passionately. From between my cleavage I had a fantastic view of their smooch. The way they kissed showed how comfortable they were with each other. At that moment I knew Uday and Naina had slept together countless times. Perhaps Naina felt a sense of jealousy similar to how I felt a few moments ago when I parachuted into Uday's life but this jealousy had been kept aside and now all three of us were lovers.

They broke the kiss and Naina untied my robe before Uday snapped opened my bra from behind. The robe fell on the couch followed by the bra. Naina stood up and pulled me up with her. Uday swiftly pulled my panties down and now I was the first one to get completely naked in the group.

I should have been embarrassed or awkward but I felt neither. I felt pretty comfortable in the presence of these people. Perhaps it was the boobs, perhaps the arousal or perhaps knowing that they'd be joining me in their birthday suits soon.

Holding me by the hand, Uday brought me in the middle, right in the space between the couch. I saw Naved and Rajveer slowly removing their robes as they watched my naked body.

“Guys....this is Mira.” Uday said. I didn't understand why he was introducing me again to the group. I had met them before at the party, danced with them, got drunk with them. Was he introducing the naked me to them?

“Hi guys...” I smiled and waved and twirled around to give them a view of my full naked body. The guys clapped at my little performance.

All three men's robes were untied and their cocks were dangling out. Each cock different than the other. I could only see the cock heads and was curious to see more.
=======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:49 AM