Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

“I would like to have a bath.” I told the butler. He nodded courteously and walked away. He came back a while later.

“Madam, your bath is ready. The bath salts and shampoos and at your disposal. Fresh, dry towels are arranged for you. Enjoy yourself.” He said, bowed and walked out.

I walked inside the bathroom which was as big as an entire room. It had a huge bath tub right, enough to fit 3-4 people, a shower cabinet and the regular wash basin and commode.

A large ornamental mirror hung over the basin. The floor of the bathroom was of marble and the bathroom fittings I knew were very expensive just by looking at them. The toilet seat was controlled by a remote. Fuck!

I stepped out of my bath robe and climbed into the bath tub. I sighed as the warm, bubbly water touched my body. I slowly slid into the tub and just closed my eyes as the warm water loosened up my body. I used the best of the shampoos, conditioners, shower gels to prepare myself for a long night ahead. I had brought along my bath kit and promptly shaved my legs and pussy. I knew sex with Uday was on agenda and after such a fairytale day, this was the least I could do for him.

I stood in front of the mirror with a towel covering my torso and another covering my head. I wiped the fogged up mirror and watched my wet body in it. I pulled the towel covering my head and let my wet hair flow down and stick to my shoulders. I ran my hand through them to set them.

I surely was a head turning, eye popping, erection busting babe. Droplets of water trickled down my neck to my boobs. My soft, pink nipples were erect; not just in anticipation of the night ahead but also the whole day that I had spent. The helicopter ride, the tour of the estate in the Range Rover and the house that I was living in was just a show of wealth, opulence and power of this man. It was such a turn on.

I had gained some weight since I had started sleeping with Uday. Thankfully, the weight gain was in the most desirable of places. My boobs had become fuller, growing up a size, my hips were a little wider with a few ounces of baby fat around them. My thighs were a little fleshier than before. From a petite bombshell, I was transforming into a curvy goddess and I liked it!

After drying myself with the towel, I was all ready for the party. I had brought along a evening gown that I had bought a couple of weeks ago and was looking forward to flaunt it. I stepped out of the shower covered in the bath robe and saw Naina sitting on the bed.

She was wearing a lavender coloured satin robe. Her hair was tied beautifully in a bun. Her full lips glistened with lip gloss making them look more enticing then they already were. Her thick, full lips were what guys would call blowjob lips. That was the thought that came to my mind every time I saw her.

“Hi...you still aren't dressed?” I asked.

“I am dressed.” She replied.

“Huh? You are going to go to the party like this?” I asked surprised.

“Yesss...” She replied with a smirk. That smirk rang a bell in my head that something wasn't right about the party.

“There is your robe and something to wear underneath. I am waiting outside. Come soon.” She said as she got up and walked out the bedroom.

I saw a crimson red satin robe on my bed. Beside it there was a red lace bra and a matching panty. The choice of clothes made me suspicious. If Uday had sent the clothes for only me then that was okay, he had done that before but seeing Naina dressed the way I was supposed to made me think and sent a shiver up my spine when I thought what could happen.

I went over the dressing table and dried my hair. I styled my hair and tied them in a bun just like Naina had. A touch of eye shadow, some eye liner, crimson red lipstick and I was ready. I admired my body in front of the mirror with a twirl and moved to wear the clothes I was given.

The bra was so soft, so sexy and it made me shiver just wearing it. The red thong was smooth, velvety and its crotch was small, leaving very less to hide and very convenient to slide aside. I wore the red satin robe before spraying some perfume on myself. I was ready!

As I was about to step out, a thought came to my mind. I am dressed like this because I am going to have sex with Uday but why is Naina dressed like me too? As my mind reached the conclusion, a shiver ran down my spine.

'Is this really happening?' I thought as I stepped out. Naina was standing near the door and smiled when she saw me.

Like always she led the way and I watched mesmerised as her butt swayed and jiggled she took one gentle step at a time. All the other times her ass was covered with decent layer of clothing but this time the only thing covering it was a flimsy robe and perhaps a panty inside or perhaps she wasn't wearing anything under that robe. Another shiver ran down my spine.

========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:47 AM