Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
The press conference ended and the counting came to a close. The victorious went behind closed doors to discuss and charter the new route i.e. Forming new governments in the elected states and the losers, emerged from behind the closed doors, sulking and blaming each other and the public for rejecting them.

Even though I wasn't present for the hectic parleys of government formation, I was getting an inside view from Naina. Messages were being leaked every now and then as to who would be the next Chief Minister, what would be the composition of the cabinet.

Like always, a couple of days were spent discussing the government formation. Everyday, through my articles I was letting the news out on who would be the next 'CM's' of the states. The euphoria of the victory subsided and serious politics was being played.

When the final announcement on the government formations were made, Uday's faction emerged victorious. Leaders hand picked by Uday were made CM and his choices composed a majority of all the cabinets that were being formed.

A couple of days later swearing in ceremonies of the cabinets took place. The events were grandly organised and the opulence just bowled everyone away. It was as if they were flaunting their victory, thumbing the new opposition's nose.

With the largest states in Uday's kitty, the Central Government got weaker. The loss wasn't just numerical but also moral. With most of the alliance partners defeated in their own backyards, the Centre was reduced to a headless chicken, a lame duck government.

The opposition in the Centre i.e. Uday's party saw a resurgence of enthusiasm. The opposition got very vocal and vociferous in the Parliament. They blocked any new bills that the government introduced and almost every subsequent session washed out. The government came to a stand still. The political environment was charged and delicately poised.

The idea was simple; to push and paralyse the functioning of the parliament and block any bills that were proposed, push the government to the edge till the point that it collapsed and elections were declared and it was going exactly the way it was planned.

The floor management of the ruling alliance went haywire. They were loosing numbers by the day. The parties that were extending 'outside' support were now leveraging their position to squeeze out every ounce of advantage they could secure. Secret deals were made and old, flimsy pacts broken. Political equations were morphing every hour of every day.

Uday had bagged most of the industrialists but those who were belligerent were culled. Dirty secrets about these rogue businessmen were leaked to the media, mostly through my news paper. One after another, pawns fell or changed sides.

The Prime Minister was rapidly becoming a lame duck as his government and coalition partners scrambled to keep the government in place. In all this chaos Uday emerged as knight in shining armour, leading his party's charge in the parliament.

His passionate speeches on the issues plaguing the nation, his scathing attacks on the government, its rampant corruption, its mismanagement of the economy, flawed foreign policy and its inherent weakness were exposed by him in the well of the house and in front of the media for the public to watch.

After the victory in elections, Uday had emerged a political heavy weight but now he was eyeing the number one contender position. The only leader as strong as him was old and was being rapidly sidelined and all his men aligning with Uday.

The media and the people soon started speaking of Uday and out of this emerged the idea of Uday Singh, Prime Minister of India.
===============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:47 AM