Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
As we settled down after cleaning ourselves, Uday handed me a dossier. I opened it and started reading and a couple of minutes later stared at him with wide eyes.

“This is about Marwah!” I yelled in utter disbelief. Marwah was one of the biggest industrialists in the country. Named in the Forbes magazine year after year, he was the richest man in the country and one of the richest men in the world but the things about him in the dossier were far from flattering.

“Yeah.” He replied nonchalantly as he lit a cigarette and sat on the couch near the bed.

“But isn't Marwah aligned to the ruling coalition?” I asked as I dug my eyes back in to the dossier.

Marwah was traditionally a pro establishment industrialist, aligning with the party in power. In fact, this is how he came to build his vast business empire. However, he was at loggerheads with Uday's party when they it was in power over several business initiatives.

The word goes that some in the previous government asked for a cut. Now Marwah wasn't averse to sharing but the share demanded was something Marwah couldn't digest. The conflict had been brewing in the underbelly of politics and business but eventually spilled over into the public domain.

Marwah refused the overtures and they had a fallout. The cozy bed was broken and a feud ensued. This rift caused Marwah to pledge his allegiance to the alliance. It was his money that was fuelling the current government.

“You are a smart girl.” He replied as he tapped the ash in to the tray.

“But I don't think this is incriminating enough to stick.” I said.

“I don't want him to go to prison honey...I just want to bring him over to my side...the winning side.” He said as he burned out the cigarette and sat on the bed next to me.

“This is going to be in day after's edition.” He said as he pushed me on my back on the bed. I simply nodded yes and spread my legs as he got between them.

“Aaahhh...Yesss...” I arched my back and sighed as he pushed his cock inside me.

I got the Marwah Scandal story. The story had just the right amount of political juice to nourish my needs of a fast track career. The story broke in the edition day after and a whole lot of trouble started for Marwah. His stock started crashing, his PR machinery went into overdrive to undo the damage done, exactly what Uday wanted.

Even though, I wasn't personally present in the meeting, but I learned that Uday and Marwah reached an agreement and Marwah switched over to Uday's party. With Marwah's alliance, Uday's campaign coffers started ringing.

The cash needed for the massive campaign plan was finally in place. After Marwah, other industrialists followed suit and soon, several chambers of commerce and industry were endorsing Uday openly as a messiah the nation needed.

His appeal with the urban populace started growing day after day. It was exactly what the urban youth wanted to hear. A young, dynamic leader who could steer the economy out of trouble and usher in a new era of vibrant economic growth, an era where they'd have jobs and if they had one already, a better paying job would follow.

As the campaigns got closer, Uday got busier. He was completely immersed in his campaign, addressing rallies, giving interviews, mingling with the people and appearing as the good guy amongst the other political ogres. When he was alone, he would be surrounded by his PR guys, his campaign managers and his followers. They'd discuss political strategy at all times and chart the course ahead.

The opinion polls were now showing his party as a clear winner with a clean sweep across the state. Every news channel was showing the same thing all day and all night and his stock grew in the states that weren't going to election. He was getting bigger than his party.

In all this, we could spend very little time together. The rendezvous late night in his room slowly came to a stop as he got busier with work. Even though I was still getting every crumb of the political cookie, I missed his company, his touch, his breath, his lips and his cock!

I was addicted to him and was showing signs of withdrawal like an addict. With each passing day, my arousal would increase. No amount of masturbation helped and I wanted him and more of him. I spent nights in my bed furiously fingering myself, imagining myself in his bed, doing all the raunchy, nasty stuff but alas, we couldn't. I knew that the wait would soon be over. I knew he too was craving for a piece of my ass and would come running once the election results were declared. We just had to wait!
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:46 AM