Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

PART 2.....

The political situation in the country was fast changing. The alliance government was a mash up of the small regional parties, each having it's own regional satrap, a political heavy weight.

The wafer thin alliance that formed out of the need to keep Uday's party out of power and get itself in power was loosing pace. The idea of an alternative, a change in the political scene of the country wasn't holding water.

The idea of the grand alliance seemed doomed from the very beginning. Rifts emerged in the alliance, right from choosing the Prime Minister to allocating key ministerial portfolios. The bureaucratic yes men lobbied for their posts, aligning themselves with leaders who served their interests best.

The ruling alliance was led by Bhagwati Prasad, the current Prime Minister. The octogenarian was a Gandhian by value and a Spartan by lifestyle. Early age entrant into politics, he emerged as a strong man politician from the grass root. His image with the public and his peers was that of a man with impeccable integrity and excellent management skills.

His soft spoken mannerisms and friends across the political spectrum was what made the alliance choose him as its Prime Minister. But even for all his good qualities, the ground under him was slipping. The political vultures from his own party and the opposition, some of them his one time proteges were getting out of control.

Each regional leader was either vying for a ministry for himself or his chosen man. Governance took a back seat and regional, caste and religion based politics came to the fore. The Central Government started loosing sense of the centrality and turned more and more federal or rather feudal with a feudal lord from each state (fiefdom) trying to pip the other to the top.

Political equations were changing everyday, political breaking news coming in every few hours and journalists like me were having a field day. During this hotchpotch of political dramas, many state elections were declared. Most of these were governed by the members of the grand alliance. These states not only contributed significantly to the tally of MP's to the Lower House of the Parliament but also gave a sizeable contribution to the Upper House.

The party that ruled these states had a shot at the Capital and everyone, right from the political leaders and pundits, to industry tzars, to media and print journalists, right up to the common man on the street knew this. And this is where my interview with Uday worked.

The interview had become a hot topic everywhere in the country. Many news channels and papers, including mine took the topics mentioned in the interview further which propelled Uday further.

His appeal was spreading from the urban rich to the rural poor. He was in the news....He was the news. Overnight he emerged as a strong contender within his own party and had gained enough weight to go politically super critical. For a man who had spent only a decade in active politics, He had come a long way and his political juggernaut seemed unstoppable.

He was fast emerging as the star campaigner for his party, addressing rallies across the poll bound states and I, his secret mistress had a front row view of his rise. As a member of his press corps, I had a the privileged insight in the happenings everyday, every hour and every minute.

Uday rode in like a rock star making an entry to the rally in a helicopter. The masses watched in awe, covering their eyes from the dust that rose from the descending chopper. I knew the rising dust was a sign of a political storm brewing but chose to go with the flow because, this was just another chance to propel my fledgling career.

Massive rallies were organised in the poll bound states. Thousands attended, many out of curiosity and many bribed with 500 bucks and biryani into attending but whatever the methods, whether biryanis or not, the rallies were having an impact.

Uday and his party were everywhere in the news. The 24 hour news channels and their over zealous reporters beamed his rallies live. I on the other hand catered to the print media readers and my daily coverage of the campaign was catching attention.

Uday's political stock was rising, hitting upper circuit everyday but the trade didn't stop and a clear bull pattern emerged. Whereas the ruling alliance's stock was in a free fall, close to being de-listed by the people.

My articles were on the first page every day with detailed analysis on the inner pages. For a 24 year old, this was sign of my arrival. I spent hours in the choppers, the media convoys and the front row seats where I'd see, listen and observe Uday as he bowled over the population.

Days were spent chasing Uday across the states where he addressed rallies, held road shows and mingled with the general populace. Every photo opportunity was capitalised to the max and his campaign was covered extensively, to the point, even being discussed on social media. His PR machinery was into overdrive, cashing in on every opportunity to highlight him.

My evenings were spent writing reports and sending them to my editor for the next day's publication and my nights were spent behind the closed doors of Uday's private and overly guarded rooms where I pleasured him and got pleasured by him.

He was like a machine; leaving before sunrise, working all day and fucking me all night with just a couple of hours of sleep in between. With him I too worked like a machine, covering his campaign all day and getting fucked by him all night. We showed no signs of fatigue during the day and especially during then night.

On one such night, Uday and I were in the bed, naked between the sheets. He was sitting with his head resting against the headboard. I was lying next to him, my head resting over his stomach and my mouth sucking on his cock.

We were both facing the wall mounted TV which was a couple of feet away from the bed. The news channel was on and as with like with each election season, opinion polls were being displayed and discussed.

Uday flipped the channels every now and then and watched each news channel discussing the same thing. What was the most interesting thing about the opinion poll? His party was clearly the winner in all the poll bound states. The political commentators were crediting him with the undeclared mandate and the opposition was trashing the opinion polls as usual.

Apart from the news in which my man was emerging the winner, I noticed that Uday's cock was unusually hard and was oozing pre-cum. Now I know I am a blowjob champ but I had never felt his cock behaving like this ever. I noticed that each time he saw his perceived victory being flashed on the TV, his cock would twitch.

Every time the news anchor said his name, his cock would twitch. I wasn't the only thing making him hard; it was the lust for victory, power, the authority that was turning him on. A bell rung in my head about his narcissistic, psychophantic behavior but I wasn't complaining at the moment because I had a hard, cum oozing cock to suck on.

“Enough with ego inflation. Fuck me now.” I said as I stradled him, blocking the view of the tv. I straightened his cock and aligned it with my pussy before slowly sliding down on it. I closed my eyes and sighed as always as his thick cock pierced my already wet and waiting pussy.

Uday, already high and turned on from the percieved victory and the sincere blowjob, pulled me down, grabbed my ass and started fucking me from underneath.

“Aaahhhh...yeaahhh...Aah..Aahh..Aaahhh.” I screamed as he went into overdrive from the very beginning. The sound of his big beautiful balls slapping against my ass reverberated through the room, rivalling the howls of the overzealous news anchors on TV. I knew, his entourage in the neighbouring rooms were having a sleepless night, hearing my screams through the thin hotel walls. The thought itself made me cum and I screamed loudly as I came.

I slid of his sweaty body and assumed my position as his bitch. With me beautifully positioned on my fours, he kneeled behind me. I felt his hairy thighs brush against my smooth, soft inner thighs, tickling them. He stuffed his cock back inside it's rightful place and started pounding me.

I spent the next several minutes on my fours, wincing, squirming, moaning and screaming as he fucked me. My hair was pulled, my tits were squeezed, my ass was spanked, my shoulders bitten and everything else imaginable happened which I thoroughly enjoyed and expressed through loud satisfactory orgasms. When he was close to cumming, I kneeled in front of him and sucked him off till he came in my mouth. He loved it when I swallowed a mouthful of his jizz and I obliged every time including this time.
===============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:45 AM