Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
“Aaaaaahhhh...” I screamed as he shoved his cock inside my cunt in one hard thrust. He had been gentle all this while and I wasn't expecting the rough entry and was shocked. My mouth opened wide as I gasped and screamed. He didn't wait for me to relax and started hammering my pussy hard immediately. I went from moaning to screaming in a couple of seconds.

“Aahhhh...Aaahhhhhh....Yessss....Aaahhh.” I screamed facing the kitchen window which was open. I was sure that if anyone was awake at that hour, they could hear my guttaral screams. I was sure to be evicted for disruption of peace for being so loud so late in the night. But all that was unimportant for the moment. Right now all that it mattered was taking this man like the whore he wanted me to be and had made me.

“Thap. Thap. Thap. Thap.” His balls slapped hard against my pussy. All this while he was holding my waist as he drilled me like a bitch but he grabbed my shoulder with his right hand and shoved a couple of fingers of his left hand into my gaping mouth. My screams were immediately muffled as I started sucking his fingers. I could taste myself and him on those fingers. The juices tasted so delicious, so savoury...so dirty!

He stopped suddenly, raised my right leg before folding it at the knee and placing it on the counter. My legs spread and my pussy came into view. I heard him chuckle before he started pounding me again. He bunched up my hair in his right hand and grabbed my swollen tit in his left as he fucked me hard. My back arched as he pulled my hair back. My mouth was open again and I was back to screaming like a bitch in heat.

“Uday...Uday...Uuuudaaaayyyyy....” I screamed loudly as the orgasm hit me. My convulsing body and my tightened pussy got him close to his orgasm and with a loud groan he pulled out of me.

“Aaarrrghhhhh...” He screamed as he emptied his nuts on my butt. I could feel some strands of cum landing on my back too. He slapped his cock several times on my trembling, cum covered butt, making his cock ooze more cum. He let go off me and stepped back.

I could barely straighten up as my back hurt from all the arching. I turned around to see his shrinking cock; it was covered in cum and was still oozing droplets. I got down on my knees and sucked him. I had felt his hard cock in my mouth all this while but now I was feeling his flaccidity, but I liked it too. I sucked and liked him clean before standing up. I ran to the bedroom and came back with a towel to clean ourselves. I handed him the towel and turned around he started wiping the cum off my back.

After cleaning my back, he turned me around and wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me for a kiss. The kiss was so tender and amazing that a part of me wanted to start all over again.

“Do you still want that coffee?” I asked him playfully as I caressed his hair.

“Haha...I'd love some of that too.” He replied and we laughed.

“Yes...you can bring the car now. I will be down in a few minutes.” Uday instructed on the phone as he got dressed. While he was getting dressed, I was lying on the bed like a steaming, naked, sweaty pile of mess. The white bed sheets were completely rumpled and the stench of sex filled the closed room.

The steamy hot sex in the kitchen was followed by a piping hot cup of coffee and after that we retired to my bedroom where he and I had sex till rays of the morning sun pierced through the closed curtains of my bedroom.

For a man within touching distance of 50 years of age, Uday was surprisingly virile. His stamina, his skill and technique, his style and experience would show with each touch, each caress, each kiss and each hard thrust which would make me moan, scream, shudder and cum. The two hours spent in the bedroom were perhaps the most hectic and mind blowing I had ever spent. Uday's recovery time would embarass a guy my age and that's what kept me going too.

As he swung his tuxedo across his shoulder, I felt a tingle in my pussy. This man was so desirable that I wanted him again. I got out of the bed and walked to him. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

“I better leave before someone sees me. You and I both should avoid any controversy.” He said as he let me go.

“Ummm...whyyyy. We don't have to leave the house you know..we could simply continue.” I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him close.

“You are insatiable.” He said as he pinched my nipple, evoking a moan of pain. My nipples had been pulled, kissed, licked, sucked, bitten and were now super sensitive to any touch.

I walked over to the living room with a bed sheet covering my already conquered modesty. Uday go t to the door and kissed me again before opening the door. I saw his armed guards standing near the door. One of them even got a glimpse of sheet covered body. I wondered if they had heard my screams through the door and if they had, they would've had a hard time handling their erections and their guns.

With that naughty and kinky thought, I walked back to the bedroom. I let go off the bed sheet and it bunched up at my feet. I walked over to the window and pushed the curtains aside before opening the window. I inhaled the fresh morning air and let my skin bathe in the morning sun. I couldn't care less if anyone could see me topless standing at the window because all my inhibitions had destroyed in one evening and one very long night.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at my naked body in the mirror. My body was covered with love bites; bruises and other signs of a rough night marked my body. Cum stains marked my body as his property. I could still taste the remnants of his semen on my lips, the remnants which had not been swallowed. I turned on the shower and stood still with my eyes closed under it as the hot water flowed down my tired body.
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:45 AM