Adultery Pimping my wife for fun
Next day we did not went out in the day time saving all her energy for the night. Instead I gave her hour long body massage and prepared my beloved wife for her customer. The feeling was so hot and nice. Massaging her buttocks and fingering her anus I asked her the things she did with him. Remembering those hot & horny moments she told.. ‘Jaah…kiya pushte rehte ho…maloom nehi kiya… imagine kar lo…’ she was getting wetter with those thoughts… passionately licking her hairy vagina from behind I was rubbing my dick on her back lying reversely over her nude body… dreaming my wife sucking the white dick of that guy I was getting wild erection. But she told me to control myself as it may spoil the night. Anyway by 7pm I took her to the guy’s room and like the other day awaited at the wine bar below. After 1 hour or so my wife rang me up and told that she forgot to bring any condom so I need to bring the safety pack for them. It took sometime to serve them as I could not find any such shop nearby. When I knocked at their door the guy opened the door and angrily scolded me for the delay. My wife was not there and when I peeped around I saw her nude and tied with a rope like a dog in the corner. Oh…no…was he torturing my poor baby. But I have not seen any such symptoms on her eyes….rather she hinted me to leave the place immediately. I was waiting...but after 2/3 hours she rang me and called me to their room. they have finished their game and having dinner. The guy gave me 1000 and told… ‘ now u go..and come in the late morning 8-9 am….your madam will stay with me whole night…’ My wife showing five fingers of her hand told like as if making excuses for her night stay… ‘ double charge dega bola tha…’ I had no reason to refuse… 5k + 1k (tips) is not bad in a single night Next morning when I went back to pick her up…she was looking badly tired. Probably she was treated well all the night….. Bringing her to the room I gave her a hot bath. She was so weak that even I had to help her in cleaning her asshole after doing potty also. Having some break fast she fall asleep and I too lie down near her taking her in my arms. In the evening playing with her sexy body I asked her whether her urges have been fulfilled…combing my hair with her fingers she told…it’s little difficult …but not bad….then said.. ‘dear u r so lovely…I want to gift u something..we never flew in aeroplane…why don’t we go back by flight…’ kissing and licking her ear I said… ‘honey.. some other time….we will need 30000 for that… right now I can’t effort that.” But rubbing my dick softly she told ‘ don’t worry for that dear… we have still seven days and in last two nights we already got 9000. If you permit and help I can easily earn the rest in remaining 7 days….’ Listening her words…I went speechless….so caring my wife…she want me to take a flight…. Going into her slippery holes I nodded for yes…and my sweet caring wife grabbed my dick with her juicy cunt lips….. aaaah….life is so beautiful…….and more beautiful my wife was…who recently turned into a prostitute by choice…..
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pimping my wife for fun - by georgemercy - 12-07-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Pimping my wife for fun - by georgemercy - 12-07-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Pimping my wife for fun - by georgemercy - 12-07-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Pimping my wife for fun - by georgemercy - 12-07-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Pimping my wife for fun - by georgemercy - 12-07-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Pimping my wife for fun - by georgemercy - 12-07-2019, 05:46 PM