Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
The elevator door opened and we started walking to my apartment. At that hour in the night, the building was dead quite. I could hear a faint noise of the television coming from one of the apartments but apart from that and the tick tock of our shoes, eerie silence.

I took out the keys from my handbag and started opening the door when I heard Uday speaking with the guards.

“You guys stay here. Don't worry, I will be okay. I will call you if I need you. Don't create a scene here if anyone sees you. Is that understood?” He ordered the men.

“Yes Sir.” The men replied together.

I opened the door and both of us walked inside. The door soon closed behind us and I asked him to be comfortable on the couch where as I'll get the coffee.

“You live alone here?” Uday asked as he walked to the couch.

“Yeah...I had a room-mate but she moved out before her wedding just a couple of months ago. Now I earn enough to afford the place myself so, I am living alone here now.” I said as I took off my stilettos and Uday sat on the couch. I walked in to the kitchen and quickly pulled out some milk form the fridge.

I poured the milk inside a casserole and started heating it. Just then I felt a presence behind me. I knew it was Uday. I didn't turn around to face him but I could feel him standing right behind me. I could feel his warmth on my back.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and I shivered. His hands slowly made their way down my shoulders, caressing my arms before sliding over to my waist. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands slowly wrap around my stomach. A moment later I felt his warm breath on my shoulder before I felt his lips graze its soft skin. The grazing turned to nuzzling as he buried his face into my neck and slowly and gently kissed his way up to my ear before sucking on my ear lobe.

I tilted my head to the right and closed my eyes as I felt him lips slowly move along my neck and shoulders a couple of times before slowly moving onto my cheeks. I sighed and moaned a little as his hands slid up from my stomach and slowly cupped my breasts.

“I want you Mira....I want you now!” He whispered into my ear. The urgency in his voice was so obvious and it propelled my arousal further. I felt the grip of his hands tighten on my breasts as he started mauling them over my dress. The flimsy fabric of the dress rubbed against my hardening nipples turning me on further.

I felt his hand on my back as it fumbled with the zip a couple of times before starting to pull it down. The zip ran from my upper back right down to my lower back and I felt each tug below as it slowly slid down smoothly. He turned me around and I instinctively grabbed the dress, stopping it from sliding down my chest.

I felt his hands on my cheeks before he lowered his face onto mine. I sighed as I felt his lips touch mine and slowly closing down on them. I closed my eyes as our lips opened and closed on each other.

I felt him pulling me closer to him as our kiss intensified. I let go off my dress and wrapped my arms behind his neck and pulled him closer. As I let go off my dress, it slid down smoothly, revealing my naked body in its full glory. I felt the dress bunch up at my feet and I was now standing almost completely naked in front of Uday. The only piece of fabric on my body was the lace thong I had worn for the evening because I was feeling naughty and sexy.

He broke the kiss and stepped back, admiring my young naked body. I felt a mix of shame and slutiness at the moment. My mind was conflicted as to whether I should cover myself or just stand still and let him ogle at my body. That conflict didn't stay for long as he stepped forward and pulled me close. I hugged him tight, feeling his tight muscular back with my hands as they roamed on it. I felt his hard abdomen against my chest as my breasts were crushed between us.

I felt his hands slid down and grab my butt cheeks. He squeezed them hard making me squirm. He squeezed my ass, grabbing a handful of the taut, soft flesh, pulling me closer with each squeeze. I could feel his erection rubbing against my navel. Even though it was covered under a couple of layers of clothings, its tightness and size were astonishing. I recalled how I had first felt it while dancing at the hotel.

I brought my hand to his waist and started unhooking the belt. He inched back a little, allowing me some space to take off his trousers but not letting his grip off my butt. I tilted my face back and looked up to him and he immediately kissed me. Our hands were still busy doing what they were, his squeezing my butt and mine taking off his pants. I pulled out the belt in one swift stroke and threw it away.

My fingers soon got busy taking off his trousers and after pulling out the buttons, I slid the trouser and his underwear down in one swift stroke. As I slid down his pants, I too sat down on my haunches. I slid his pants down all the way to his feet before he stepped out of them.
=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:43 AM