Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
“Good morning Beta.” My father said as soon as I picked up the call.

“Good morning Papa.” I replied, beaming with happiness. I wanted to tell my father about the job offer and how Uday had helped me to get it.

“You seem to be in a good mood. What is it?” He asked, immediately judging his dearest daughter's elated tone.

“Dad I got a job...and you know where?” I replied as I went on to tell him about the interview.

“That's great beta. But how did you get a call for the interview? And from what you've told me, it looks like if you already had the job and the interview was just a formality.” He said, his tone expressing a sense of doubt.

“That's the best part. Uday Singh got me the job.” I replied. I thought my father would be happy knowing his former colleague had helped his daughter but I heard nothing from him.

“Dad....” I said, checking if the line was disconnected.

“Uday Singh...you mean Former Defence Minister Uday Singh?” He asked sternly.

“Yeah...you know him right?” I enquired. I felt strange hearing his tone, it sounded so apprehensive.

“A little too well.” He mumbled which at first I couldn't understand but looking back I recollected it.

“What?....What dad?” I asked.

“Nothing beta. Congratulations on your new job and I hope you make a good career for yourself but keep in mind one thing.” He said sounding very serious.

“What is it dad?” I asked. I was getting nervous and I was a little sad as my dad went from congratulating me to warning me in a second.

“Be careful...Be careful of everything...especially Uday Singh.” He said. His voice sounded so stern; as if spelling doom.

“What do you mean dad?” I asked. I was now a little scared.

“Just remember my words. Keep me posted on everything. You mom and I will be back in a couple of months after Ria settles down with the baby.” He said before passing the phone to my mom.

I went through the mundane everyday conversation with my mom but I was a little shaken by what my dad said.
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:40 AM