Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.22%
51 43.22%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.86%
14 11.86%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.63%
9 7.63%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.47%
10 8.47%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.81%
34 28.81%
Total 118 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
She was the first to open her eyes by the sunlight and realised they were very much late to wake up. Luckily, no one has arrived at the beach. She woke up the boys and they realised their clothes were left out where they had their session last night. They ran to check and were happy to find them. Soon, they got dressed and left for the hotel.

They got in and the boys left for the bathroom. Once the boys came out, she asked the boys to go to the hotel reception and get the details of the island trip for the day to spend. As they left, she went to the bathroom for a fresh bath and came out wearing a towel. She checked into her bag of clothes and started to think of what to wear for the day. She knows whatever she wears is not going to be on her for much time. She picked a bra with matching panties and put them on going through her clothes just when the door bell rang.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQRbqn0i5FQqt9ZktYC7...6HP4A-6Jdu]

"Come in" she shouted assuming the boys were at the  door. She was shocked to see the room service boy with breakfast when the door opened. His jaw dropped seeing her in lingerie. She immediately reached for the towel to cover herself. She hold the towel tightly in the front half covering herself. Still the guy was able to look at her mostly naked body.

"Ma....am, your breakfast" he still stumbled to say.

"Close the door first" she ordered.

He placed the breakfast on the nearby table and closed the door behind. She herself was not sure why she asked him to close the door. She could have easily said him to place the breakfast and leave. Maybe the exhibitionist in her wanted him to watch more of her and tease him. None of them spoke anything for a while.

"Anything else, madam" he asked all the while his eyes fixed on her. When he noticed she too was looking at him in the eyes, he looked down on the floor.

She immediately let the towel drop on the floor and unhooked the clasp of her bra reaching behind with her hands silently.

"Can you please come over here and hook this thing up. It's very tight and I'm unable to hook it myself" she said with a seductive smile.

He felt very lucky and got behind her looking at her almost naked back. He let his eyes roam all over her back looking at the huge globes which were totally uncovered by her thin panty. 

"Take your time and do it carefully" she said.

[Image: 00-intro-1908271-1455237901.jpg?resize=480:*]

With that he gathered courage and placed his hand on her back with the intent of holding the clasps of the bra and rubbed his hands all over her bare back. She smiled to herself holding the bra cups in her hands at the boys actions. He then tried to clasp the hook, but intently let it slip from his fingers. He then moved his hand towards her butt to let his hand brush softly on her ass cheeks. Seeing no resistance from her, he let his two hands rub her smooth buttocks and his cock twitched at the act. She stood still as he felt her bare bottom covered in a thin panty. Then he dared to give her ass cheeks a squeeze and she let out a soft "aaaahh" sound. This excited him even more as he let his hands onto her bare ass inside the waistband of her panty. He kept fondling her ass cheeks from inside the panty when she suddenly said

"Have you finished?" in a bit orderly tone.

"Yes ma'am, almost" he said and took out his hands from her panty and got back to hook up her bra.

He got alerted and tried to clasp the bra and she playfully let her chest rise to make it difficult for him to hook it up. He then pulled the both clasps very tightly in position and started to hook them. This made her boobs crushed by her bra and she felt it very hot to be fondled by this boy in an erotic manner. He then did something unexpected. He let his hand reach her front from under her arms and hold her boobs in position and said

"Just checking madam, whether it is comfortable for you" and adjusted her boobs to fit perfectly into her tight fitting bra.

"Anything else madam" he said and released her to stand facing her.

Right then the boys rushed through the door andwere shocked to see her almost naked figure with the room service boy. She realised that he had not locked the door good enough She too was shocked when she noticed Shanti following them into the room and rushed to the bedroom in a quick motion.

"I just came to serve breakfast sir" the boy said in horror.

"You may leave now" Ravi said thinking what he must have done to his Mom in the time he's away.

Three of them looked at each other waiting for Sailaja to come out. Then Shanti said "I'll go handle this" and went to knock on the bedroom door.

The door opened and she went in as the boys sat down to watch TV in the hall. Sailaja sat on the bed with her face in hands. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment on being caught by her son, his friend and a girl while seducing a young boy in lingerie.

Shanti went near the bed, sat next to her and said "That's was very exciting to watch you do that. I too have done that kind of adventures a lot. You have a beautiful body and you have the perfect reason to be proud about it."

"Don't try to soothe me. I'll be okay in a few minutes" Sailaja responded.

"I'm not here to soothe you. I just wanted me to have a good look at your goddesses like beauty"

"What do you mea...." She was about to say when Shanti leaned over her face to kiss on her lips. The kiss was not a normal one but a deep kiss tasting her lower lips and soon the kiss was returned by her unknowingly. The kiss soon turned out so passionate that both their lips tangled with each other and their tongues met in a short time. Kissing her on the lips Sailaja felt a hand on her boobs and being fondled over her bra covered tits. She was being kissed by a woman for the first time in her life and it felt so exciting. Moreover she is being fondled by the girl in a skillful manner. She had heard about lesbians a lot but never got involved in one. She never felt her smooth body to be felt up by another soft hands would be so amazing. Kissing her on the lips, Shanti unbuttoned her pants and let her hand forcefully into her tight jeans and rubbed herself over her crotch. 

[Image: 8646649-two-women-lesbians-in-a-bed-.jpg]

Watching this Sailaja felt her pussy moisten and she too put forward her hands on Shanti's waist and moved her hands up to hold her boobs in bra in her the shirt. She was stunned by the size of the boobs. She never get expected a petite girl to have such huge boobs. She desperately wanted to check out her naked boobs and moved her hands to the back to unclasp her bra. Once she managed to free her boobs, she moved her hands forward to hold Shanti's naked boobs. She felt a shock as she held a pair of boobs of another woman for the first time in her life all the while kissing.

Shanti, unable to control herself relased Sailaja's boobs and took off her shirt and bra in one go to remain topless on the bed with half naked Sailaja. Sailaja stared at her breasts with her small pink nipples in excitement. Both hugged each other crushing their boobs against each other when Shanti looked towards the door which was slightly ajar and noticed the boys looking through it. She felt it is better not to reveal about the boys. Sailaja wanted to feel her naked boobs crushed by another pair and took off her bra and the both topless woman's sat on the bed hugging each other with naked huge boobs crushing against each other. That was too much for them to handle and Shanti pushed Sailaja onto the bed and leaned forward to suck on her boobs while her hands fondled her body. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQNNAQV8OtoyTcbxmewO...8N2txx0z8o]

While Shanti fondled her boobs while kissing them, Sailaja lowered her panty down exposing her naked pussy and felt her pussy muscles tighten with pleasure. Shanti too removed her bottoms in one go and both the women laid naked pleasuring each other on bed. They moved towards the bed and Shanti leaned on her pussy to give it a good licking.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRzjeFDVbaYvfJWR42Lt...MRoDjk6n1v]
Sailaja spread her legs wide for her lesbian lover and fondled her own boobs with hands. While licking her pussy, Shanti raised her ass above and moved into 69 position placing her pussy right above Sailaja's face. Sailaja noticed her pink pussy all wet and placed a finger into the hole. There were soft moans from both the women on bed.

Both of them licked each other pussies vigorously as they leaked juices onto each others mouths. Their tongues explored each others cunt holes deeply and Sailaja could no longer control herself from cumming. Then Shanti did something that was totally unexpected. She kept fucking her pussy with tongue and shoved finger into Sailaja's assshole and fingered her assshole. This was enough for her and soon she came all over Shanti's face. Shanti gulped it all, licked her pussy clean and stayed in that position as if saying it was her turn to get satisfied. 

Sailaja understood her intention and soon began to work on her pussy. She let her tongue completely into her pussy. He long tongue felt like a cock coming in and out of her cunt. Soon Shanti too came and a flood of juices filled her mouth and face. Then the get got beside each other hugging in a tight embrace an vs that is when Sailaja noticed her son Ravi and his friend watching them in action from the gap at the door.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQkucAHWsK9AnzqW2H5a...ldB2VaB_M9]

"Isn't it exciting for him to watch his Mom like this' Shanti said planting another kiss on her lips.

"What?!" Sailaja exclaimed feeling embarassed. She was shocked of his Shanti found out Ravi was he son.

"I knew it all the while and got confirmed just a while ago" Shanti explained giving a knowing smile.

"I too have a little secret" Shanti continued "Amit is my elder brother". Sailaja felt shocked after hearing it. She had never expected they were siblings being that close.

"And we too are in a intimate relationship as you and your son" she declared clearing all her doubts.

"What are you saying?" 

"Yes, we are in a INCEST relationship" she said and the words 'incest' sound so exciting in Sailaja's ears.

As Sailaja was lost in her thoughts Shanti betab to dress and started towards the door in hurry.

"Where are you leaving!" Sailaja exclaimed.

"To the island trip with the boys, WITH YOUR BOYS" Shanti said winking.

"Wait, give me some time"

"No, you stay here. My boys will join you here soon" she said and left the room closing the bedroom door. After a while she could hear the front door close and came out to the living room wearing a dress to realise three of them had left.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play) - by Mf123 - 12-07-2019, 03:07 PM