Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
The next day in locality.
Anil had picked his wife on the bus he had been operating. All aboard. She had been returning from her maternal home. Anil dropped them at the nearest stop where it was only a walk away. He didn't paid much attention to her...as she got away...and sped off.
The day was a very heated one. 
As she approached her home...She saw Rakka coming her way. She slowed down a little...and started walking behind her children. 

He came closer and closer.
"Heyyy...Rahul where have you all gone...some picnic huh." Rakka asked.
"No we were on our maternal grandma's home." He replied all happy.
"Ohhh...such a short vacation...did she shooed you guys away." He said laughing.
"What...we had been there for a month now... don't you look how fat we are now." Rahul replied and they started walking away.
Rakka couldn't digest that fact. "She is returning form her home now...then who was she in the dark." 
He looked back at his wife. She was very short in height. He flung his palms normally...like the way he did that night.
"Shitt...She must be something...Fuck I should have looked...the way she moaned." Rakka said puzzling his hair.

After that day... Kasturi had developed a secret corner for Maksood. She never refused his calls. They chatted almost everyday. Maksood too didn't forced her...he knew she will come to him soon. Kasturi was thinking about it all when Rohan called in. 
"Heyy...How you doing....and my Daughter ?" He asked.
"I am good...She is good as well..." She replied and casually chatted for a while.
"Hey listen...I was thinking about giving a party for opening our new factory what do you say ?" He said.
"As you wish." She replied.
Rohan was pretty excited...he had cut the ribbon just a day ago. He went on to tell her how quickly he was able to settle things down... probably it was the fastest everyone had done their job.
"I am really greatful that everyone worked in such a synchronised way...and they deserve a word of thanks. Specially Pratap...he had looked after everything." He said.
"And your wife too idiot." She thought in her head with a smirk on her face. 
"Okay..So its final...on Saturday." He declared.
"Agreed." Kasturi said and hung up. 
It was day after tomorrow.

She was there at her original home about three hours ago. She bathed again...the heat was killing. There was Birju to look after everything...she had to be there like an obedient wife. She wore a beautiful white kurti type dress with red leggings. It was all sleeveless and had a high slit on the sides. It was perfect. She felt sinister looking at herself in the mirror. Her padded bra had popped out...and the white fabric was transparent enough to let the world know what she had been wearing underneath.
But it was good in respect of the situation they were...and she didn't wanted to put any artificial fabric on herself. Her silky hair sided on her right shoulder. Soon the guests started to pour in. 
Rohan introduced her to everyone. She politely did Namaste and Hand shake as they behaved. It was going really well. The environment was super chilled...the air conditioners were on full blast. Everyone knowing or unknowing was looking at her only...her lovely lips glossing...had made men completely unrestful.
And who couldn't look at her face definitely looked at her pooped out ass and perfectly arched back.

Then he arrived. Pratap...there were a few men behind him. Rohan was busy in chatting so he gestured Kasturi to greet him. As she came closer he smirked. He opened his arms to take her in them. Kasturi wasn't sure but she couldn't refuse either. He kissed her on her right cheek...Rohan was looking at them. Pratap winked at him as Kasturi tried to get off his cluches. He was keeping her there for longer than usual.
"Whats the hurry Baby...by the way you look a complete bombshell..." He sad and pinched hard on her belly. 
Kasturi was surprised she didn't cried louder...her subconscious mind was perhaps aware. However a painful moan left her mouth...the men behind Pratap had totally heard. 
She looked at their faces. They knew what had just happened...and at the end of them stood Rakka...he had recognised the heavenly moan he heard that day.
"These are my men...who did their best to complete this job." Pratap was in middle when he was withdrawn. She bowed her head in respectful Namaste. They dispersed as they greeted her. Rakka shook hands with her. 
He was harsh..."I hope you remember the hand Kasturi madam." 
He knew who she was and he just sure she knew it too.

As the party progressed... people got slightly drunk...and enjoyed a little. Only a handful of people left at the end and they were having a ball of their time. Pratap... Duggal and Kasturi were probably the more or less sane people. They laughed when their drivers dragged them off their house.

"Okay...Duggal Sahab...please its time for me too." Pratap said... folding hands.
"Oh Comm'on..be a sport...get here and have a few more drinks." Rohan opened his arms for his friend. They sat in the middle of the hall on the couch. Kasturi besides her husband...a faint smirk at her face...as she wasn't letting him touch after all his efforts.
"Ohhh...Please...Duggal...My wife's been waiting for me. I need to go back her." Pratap said.
"Comm'on who wants to go back to their wives." Rohan said.
"Ohh...Please...you don't know Radhika...she will kill me." Pratap said.
"Radhika Huh...how come you didn't introduced me to her yet." Rohan said.
"I am no fool, to let you meet her...how long it would take you to woo her." Pratap kept on buttering him.
Duggal brushed it away.

Rohan set the music up. It was playing "Babydoll" a recent item number. 
"Comm'on Baby...dance for me." Rohan commanded.
"Rohan please behave yourself." Kasturi exclaimed.
"I am behaving myself...is it wrong to ask your wife to dance a little ? Huh Rathore you tell me !" Rohan said.
"No Not all...I would love to see Bhabhiji dance." Pratap said extending back to his seat...making himself comfortable.

Kasturi started swaying her hips seductively. She turned towards Rathore and bit her lips. She even winked at him.
He was desperate to...but he can't.
"Babydoll...can you bring some icecubes ?" Rohan said genly patting on her buttocks. 
Kasturi went down and fetched a trey from the fridge.
She sat dawn like a perfect model. Her back straight and legs closed and slightly turned...her high heels still under her legs.
Rohan made two pegs and offered one to Rathore.
"No...Not for me...please." he said. 
"Comm'on Rathore be a man." Kasturi teased and got off her seat and picked up the glass. She moved seductively in front of him and bent down. Her clevage visible to him. 
Kasturi saw him looking in between her valley. She placed her other plam on her neck to prevent him from seeing. 
"Don't you wanna drink these ?" She said winking at him. 
He took the glasses off her hand. Their eye contact deep. He had already started how he would take her mercilessly as soon as he gets another chance.
Kasturi turned in fornt of him to walk back... Rathore didn't knew what took him he grabbed her waist and pulled her down... crashing on his cock. Kasturi squealed.
"Only if you take the first sip first Bhabhi." He whispered.
He placed the glass on her lips and poured in the cold liquid. She sipped in a little then Rathore did.

He looked at Rohan...to his surprise he looked excited. He was surely turned on by seeing what was going on there. He placed his right arm under her knees and pulled her legs on the couch.
He was sitting on the armrest side... Kasturi's legs landed straight on it. His fingers worked and unclasped her bra above her dress. He finished off the glass in one go and pulled her in his embrace. Kasturi shrank again. He lowered his demanding harsh rough lips agaist her delicate... seductive...and glossy one.
He kissed her for a few seconds and let her slip off. She found her legs back on the ground but her ass was still up on his manhood. To confirm things he looked at Rohan once again...he had the same look on his face...he wanted to see his beautiful wife caressed in front of him. It wasn't new to him.
Rathore digged his fingers in her love handles and prevented her from getting up.
"NO." He commanded firmly...heard crisp and clear even by Rohan.
He exposed her back and undid the zipped that had went all the way down to her arched back.
He slipped off her dress...all the way in front and took her breats in his hands. He caressed them fondled them...played and went mad on them. He pressed her on his chest and twisted her face to him. His eye fixed on Rohan's face as he slipped in his tongue in her mouth and she responded too. He went even more mad and twisted her harshly...to really sip in all the deliciousness she had on her lips. He turned her to himself at last. 

"Ask your husband if I could fuck you ?" He commanded.
"Baby can he fuck me ?" She asked turning her head slightly to her husband.
"Ask him if you could give me blowjobs ?" He commanded.
"Baby would you mind If I suck his cock..."she obliged.
Rohan shook his head in "No".
"Ask him...if I could take you like a slut...fuck your leaking pussy." He commanded again.
Kasturi had been looking at him only.. he nodded "Yes." 
Pratap grabbed her ass hard. He peeled off the skinny leggings off her ass and tore it apart.....her whole ass visible now. He run his fingers down on her bulged out pussy lips.
"Such a warm thing your wife is Duggal... such a tease." Pratap exclaimed. He slid off the remaining elastic off her waist...the torn out fabric was still there in her legs however all her ass and and legs upto her knees were visible. He parted her ass apart...it was a regular panty she had been wearing... perfect red in colour... befitting on her flawless cramy colour. His palm assessed the bounciness of her buttocks. He pulled her up on his body. She were standing on her knees against his chest...her ass at his breasts level Now. He slid her panties off her lips and rubbed his finger on her clit. Kasturi's was in heaven.

"Now get down on your knees and show your husband how good of a cock sucker you are." He commanded.
Kasturi got back on her knees and spread out her hands on his thighs. He undid his belt and his zipper and Kasturi started playing with her favourite toy. She slapped it on her lips... rubbed it on her toungue and finally slipped it in between her lips. He grabbed her hair and went in heaven as she moved up and down on his cock. Kasturi was indeed a great cock tease...she knew how to please men...how to get at the right spot. 
He let her head go as he knew what she was doing...she didn't needed any instruction whatsoever. 

His face was saying it all. His eyes clenched he was trying hard to keep and feel all of these sensation at the same time. He opened his eyes and drawn his cock off her mouth...and started slapping against her tongue.
"Ohhh...Babyyy...I like you this way only... pleasing my cock with your very comforting mouth. Take it backkk....Ohhh Yesss." He had started thrusting her...her back was saying it all to Rohan...who too had his cock out and started stroking it. 
"Look at your husband." He said to her... Kasturi tuned her head... the thread of her love for him was clearly visible.
Rohan got off his seat and came closer. He grabbed her wives hair and assisted her give the perfect blowjob.
"Nooo... Don't touch her...go back to your place." Rathore commanded.
Rohan fell back. 
"Your husband doesn't want to miss any of this action." He said picking her up back on the couch.

Now her back was against his chest and her legs parted. He had been playing with her pussy openly as it was dragged down already. He took the flock of her hair amd started thrusting her harder...his hips was moving as well...as she pressed her head on him. Her moans muffled.
He placed her down on the couch and came immediately on top of her. He kept her beautiful face fixed and stroked his cock harder. He was edging it...he gripped on his cock's head hard as he felt the pressure almost bursting. The feeling was exception...he shivered...his knees gone weak...and he burst out in her mouth...a thick load of it. Almost two times of normal discharge. He rubbed his cock on her even glossier lips as she gulped it down her throat and smiled back at him. He chunrned out even the last droplet in her mouth.
"You have become really dirty...lets clean you up a little." He said picking her up. She stood on her legs there... rubbing off his seeds off her chin and wherever it had spilled.
He undressed himself completely.
"Put them back on baby... your Sandals.." he commanded.
As soon as she got off wearing them. He slaped her ass.
"Aaahhh Ha ha ha." She moaned and giggled. And started walking away...
"No No No No." He picked her up on his shoulders  and slapped her ass even harder.
"Ummm Nooo Pleaseee." She cried in pain.
He dipped in his two finger inside her oozing pussy.
"Oooohhhhh....Aaaaahhh." Kasturi gasped for air on this sudden attack.
"Where is the bathroom ?" He asked Rohan.
Rohan pointed his way. He had cummed too. He went upstairs.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 03-01-2019, 12:39 AM