Fantasy Sex adventures of pooja hegde after marriage
Heart 
Pooja hegde is a top actress in tollywood and doing some films in Bollywood also. She was dating her childhood friend Dr. Arjun Reddy. He is heart surgeon in top most hospital in Hyderabad.
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-New-Stills-07.JPG]

She was dating him from her college days. Dr. Arjun Reddy was forcing her to marry for last one year. She is postponing it by saying that she has film offers to do. 

But one day, he forced pooja to marry him in this month as his family forcing him to get married and bringing many girls photos. Then pooja accepted for marriage but on one condition.

Arjun: ya, tell babe. What is the condition??
Pooja: I will be doing films even after marriage.
Arjun: it's okay babe. I accept ur condition. Now let's  go to our house to introduce u to my family.

( Arjun and pooja drove to his house in his car. It took 25 minutes for reaching his house. He parked his car and entered the house.)

Everyone went surprised on seeing pooja in their house. They scattered around her and started asking selfies. Then Arjun shouted and told to everyone to sit on sofa.

Everyone calmed and sat on sofa. Then Arjun sat and made pooja to sit beside her.
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Rangasthalam-Movie-Pre-Relea...ills11.jpg]

Arjun has introduced every member of family to pooja. She touched the foot of his parents and waved hello to others. 

Arjun: She is Pooja. We are dating and want to get marry.

(Arjun's father name is Vamshi Reddy. He is retired army officer.)
Vamshi: oh! Is it true pooja babe

(Pooja shocked on listening arjun's father calling her babe but she thought it's common in high class family.)
Pooja: Yes papa, I'm in love with Arjun from childhood. I love him a lot.

Vamshi: oh! So, this is reason u are postponing ur marriage Arjun??
Arjun: yes papa, I'm sorry I didn't said to u till now.

Vamshi: it's okay Arjun. So did u inform ur parents, pooja??
Pooja: No papa, I didn't inform them till now.
Vamshi: okay, we will come to ur home tomorrow to talk to your parents.
Pooja: thanks papa

(Pooja left to her shooting and Arjun left to his hospital)
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Rangasthalam-Movie-Pre-Relea...ills12.jpg]

To be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes Rakul slave's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sex adventures of pooja hegde after marriage - by Rakul slave - 12-07-2019, 10:31 AM