Misc. Erotica wife's striptease
Sulekha stood in the middle of six horny white guys in her light green petticoat and sari jacket. It was a surreal and incredibly sexy sight. For a moment, I wanted to take a photo. My innocent wife, semi-nude in the middle of a bunch of guys sexually aroused guys. But I didn't since it might spook her. She wouldn't want such a picture end up in an Internet forum somewhere.

She was breathing slowly trying to take stock of the situation and gather courage. She was horny but it appeared that she wanted take control over the situation and not let it go out of hand.

"Alright guys, I will do it but won't go around in a circle again. You can see clearly from where you sit" she said.

"Fair enough." said Steve. They knew when to push Sulekha's buttons and when not to. At the moment, there top concern appears to be getting as many clothes off as possible from Sulekha.

Even as Steve was saying this, Sulekha started unbuttoning the buttons in her blouse. It was as if she wanted to prevent someone from "helping" her take it off.
She was done in less than a minute and in one quick motion she removed it. She dropped it on the floor.

She was incredibly beautiful, standing there in her white bra and petticoat. Here breasts were not large, but pointed, firm and very nice. The bra showed a nice outline of them. And it showed her nice skin color.

But things were in motion and Sulekha immediately started to remove her petticoat. In one quick action, she loosened it and let it fall on the floor. The she stepped out of it. She was in all white, in her underskirt which was just above her kneed and her bra.

She looked around. The guys were somewhat stunned by her quick actions.

"You have to remove that also" Zack said pointing at her underskirt.

"Fine" she said. She might have decided that arguing over this is futile. It appeared that she wanted it to end.

She loosened the underskirt and let it fall. Then she stepped out of it and put it over the other clothings she has just removed.

And she just stood there. Her beautiful, slim thighs were in full display. Her white panty had some pictures of flowers which made it even more sexier. Then she turned. I saw that her ass was partially exposed. I've fucked her so many times but I just wanted to grab it. I could feel how these guys were feeling. They just stood there mesmerized.

"Happy?" asked Sulekha.

"Yes, you have a very nice body" Jason said respectfully.

"Thanks" said Sulekha.

"Now it's over" she added.

The guys were looking at each other and started murmuring unsure of how to respond. Clearly, they didn't want this to end but this was what she agreed to.

"Yes, it's over" finally Steve started to speak. It looked like he had a plan. Sulekha looked concern.

"Now we would like to thank you. Jason here is an excellent massuist and he will give you a great massage to show our appreciation"

This was completely out of the blue and took Sulekha by surprise. Jason wasn't an expert massuist, I knew that much. It looked like he was surprised as well. They were just exploiting the soft spot she has for him. They were planning to take her to a bed, get her restrained and who knows what.

"Well...." Sulekha wasn't sure what to say.

"Thanks but not thanks" she said finally.

"Cmon, I know you will like it" this time it was from Jason. Sulekha looked at him unsure of what to do.

I desperately wanted this to happen. So I joined the conversation without any invitation.

"You have talking about wanting to get a massage for a while sweetie." I said.

"Besides, it's not nice to say no to a present" I added.

Sulekha sighed again.

"Alright" she said. Again, there were high fives all around.

"But..." she assumed a serious pose.

"This won't happen again. This is the first and last time. I mean it" She said sternly. I twas clear that she meant it.

"ok, ok, sweetie" said more than one guy hurriedly.

This was officially moving from a striptease into something more.
[+] 1 user Likes abcdabcd's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
wife's striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by pcirma - 02-07-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by cutiesri - 02-07-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by eagerseeker - 03-07-2019, 05:20 AM