Yesterday, 07:19 AM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 09:04 AM by shellyshalini. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
![[Image: 09b01b2725f84aba993694f55401101b.png]](https://i.ibb.co/Z1WWMY7r/09b01b2725f84aba993694f55401101b.png)
EPISODE 11-The Unexpected Guest:
I stood before the full-length mirror, the evening light casting a golden glow across my bare skin. My smoky eyes stared back at me, dark and inviting, my lips glossed and parted. The delicate gold chain around my neck caught the light, a tiny promise of submission. Bikram’s words echoed in my head—You don’t have to wear anything when you’re alone with me. So I had obeyed. Completely. My skin still shimmered from the moisturizer, my hair loose and soft. I touched a finger to my collarbone, then trailed it downward, over my breast, across my stomach. The anticipation was a living thing inside me, coiling low and warm.
I let my hand wander lower, between my thighs. A soft gasp escaped my lips as I touched myself. I was already wet, slick and ready, my body responding to the mere thought of his hands on me. I slid one finger inside, slow and teasing, imagining it was Bikram’s touch—firm, knowing, possessive. My hips rocked gently against my own rhythm, and I closed my eyes, letting the warmth build. The clock on the bedside table ticked loudly. He would be here any minute. I bit my lower lip, my other hand cupping my breast, my nipples tightening in the cool air. I imagined him walking in, seeing me like this, his eyes darkening with approval.
Then the doorbell rang.It is early than my expectation…
My heart leaped. I smoothed my hair, took a deep breath, and padded to the door, my feet silent on the cool tiles. I opened it with my eyes shut, a submissive smile on my face, ready to feel his arms wrap around me. But instead of Bikram’s familiar scent—the faint spice of his cologne—I heard a sharp intake of breath, and a voice I didn’t recognize.
“Wow, Bikram bhaiya, aapne sahi kaha tha.”
My eyes flew open. Standing there, grinning like a cat who’d found cream, was a young man I vaguely recognized from the transport office. Rupam, Bikram’s driver partner. He was younger, maybe just twenty, with wide, bold eyes that roamed over my naked body without shame. His gaze lingered on my breasts, then dropped lower, and I felt every inch of his stare like a physical touch. My hands flew to cover myself, but it was too late. He had seen everything.
“I—just a moment—” I stumbled backward, heat flooding my cheeks, and turned to flee to my bedroom. My heart pounded so loudly I could hear it in my ears. I grabbed the first thing I found—a thin cotton nightie, pale pink, nearly sheer—and pulled it over my head. No underwear. No bra. The fabric clung to my damp skin, my nipples pressing visibly against the material. I felt exposed, but also strangely alive. The thought of his eyes on me lingered, electric.
When I emerged, Bikram was standing in the living room, a calm, satisfied smile on his face. Rupam stood a few feet away, still grinning, his gaze now tracing the outline of my body through the nightie. I crossed my arms instinctively, then let them drop. Bikram’s eyes met mine, warm and knowing.
“Sorry, Jaan,” he said,“I didn’t tell you about Rupam. He’s a nice boy. I know your weakness about young boys, and Rupam will surely help.”
I blinked, my mind racing. “But… I thought we’d be alone…”
Bikram stepped closer, his hand reaching out to touch my cheek. “You trust me, don’t you?”
I nodded, my breath catching. “Then let me guide you. He’s eager. He’s young. And he has lots to offer.”
Rupam’s grin softened into something more earnest. He took a step forward, his eyes still on me. “I’ll be good, Shalini ji. I promise.”
The air between us thickened. I felt my cheeks burn, but a shiver of excitement ran down my spine. Bikram’s hand slid to my shoulder, pressing gently. “Show him how beautiful you are,” he murmured.
“Don’t be shy.”
I hesitated for only a heartbeat. My eyes darted to Bikram, searching for any hint of softening, any sign that this was a test I could fail. His gaze was steady, unyielding—a dark promise of what would happen if I disobeyed.
Rupam had already settled on the sofa, legs spread, arms resting along the back, watching me with an eager, almost predatory grin.
My breath caught. I could feel the thin cotton of my nightie clinging to my damp skin, the outline of my nipples visible, my thighs bare beneath the hem. I was completely vulnerable, and yet—there was a strange thrill in that vulnerability.
I wanted to please Bikram. I wanted to be good. I stepped forward slowly, my bare feet on the cool floor. Rupam folded his arms. “Bhabi, come on, don’t be shy. I’m like your devar,” he said, his voice playful.
The word bhabi sent a strange jolt through me. I opened my mouth to object, but Bikram cut me off. “Itne nakhre mat dikha. Jaisa keh raha hain waisa karo. Tum bhi enjoy karo aur doosre ko bhi enjoy karne do. Tu kitna bara randi hai, sabko pata hai.” The words stung, but also ignited something deep in my belly. I didn’t want to upset him. I bit my lip and lowered my gaze. “Yes, Bikram.”
He gestured to the sofa. “Sit on Rupam’s lap.” I looked from Bikram face to Rupam’s eager young face. My heart raced, but my body relaxed, yielding. Slowly, I stepped forward, my heart hammering. The carpet soft under my feet, the air thick with tension. I stopped in front of Rupam, then slowly, reluctantly, turned and lowered myself onto his lap. My back pressed against his chest, his thighs solid beneath me. I sat stiffly, hands folded in my own lap, staring straight ahead at the blank TV screen. Rupam’s hands came to rest on my shoulders, light and warm. “Relax, bhabi,” he murmured near my ear. “I won’t bite. Not unless you want me to.” I did not hesitate a second, my nightie riding up as I settled onto Rupam’s thighs. His hands immediately found my waist, warm and firm. I shivered.
Across the room, Bikram had pulled up a chair, leaning back with his arms crossed, his eyes fixed on us. He looked like a king surveying his domain, and I was the offering laid out before him. “Now,” Bikram said, his voice calm and commanding, “Rupam, show her how a man touches a woman who’s been waiting.” Rupam’s hands slid down from my shoulders, over the thin fabric of the nightie, tracing the curve of my arms. His fingers brushed the sides of my breasts—light, teasing touches that made me gasp. He cupped my breasts through the cotton, squeezing gently, his thumbs circling my nipples until they hardened into tight peaks. He leaned in and kissed me. It was soft at first, then his tongue pressed against my lips, demanding entry. I parted them, and he slid inside, tasting of chai and something sweet. His hand slipped under my nightie, fingers finding my bare hip. I moaned into his mouth as his hands left my breasts and traveled down my stomach, spreading warmth wherever they touched. He slipped his fingers under the hem of the nightie, stroking my bare thighs, moving higher, closer. I trembled, my breath quickening.He caressed my thigh, then higher, until his fingertip brushed my wetness. I bit my lip, a soft moan escaping despite myself. Bikram’s gaze burned into me, watching every reaction. I felt exposed, but also… seen. Desired. “She’s so soft,” Rupam said, his voice husky. “And already wet, bhaiya, She’s ready.”
I closed my eyes, ashamed and aroused at the same time. Bikram’s approval hummed in the air. “Good. She’s been waiting for this all day.” Rupam’s finger slid inside me, and I gasped. He moved slowly, exploring, while his other hand reached for something on the coffee table—a small bag of vegetables.
He pulled out a shiny purple brinjal, no bigger than my palm. I stared at it, my breath quickening. “Bikram said you like surprises,” Rupam whispered. He pressed the cool vegetable against my entrance. I shivered—pain and excitement mingled. He pushed gently, and I felt the smooth, firm shape slide inside me, stretching me. I gripped his shoulders, my nails digging in. “Aah… oh God…” The sensation was foreign, intense. I rocked my hips, and he pushed it deeper. I came once, then again, my body shuddering against him. Bikram watched, his eyes dark with satisfaction.
When I finally collapsed against Rupam’s chest, breathing hard, Bikram leaned forward. “As expected, Rohan has asked me to accompany him on the tour.” Hearing that, I snapped. “Bikram, you promised me—” He cut me off gently. “Don’t worry, darling. That’s why Rupam is coming. He’ll accompany Rohan on the trip. I don’t have anyone else I trust. Rupam will keep us informed of their whereabouts the whole time. This way we can relax and have more time together. Rohan already knows Rupam; he can even delay things on purpose to give us extra hours.”
He paused; his voice softened. “You know, to gain something you sometimes have to give something. Rupam wasn’t willing at first. Do you know what I offered him? Your company. Just wait one more day. We’ll have the whole day and night to ourselves. I want our Suhaagrat, first night together to be memorable.”.”
I stared at him, my thoughts blurred by the word—suhagraat—our first night together. What was he planning? I looked at the young man still holding me; his fingers moved idly at my hip.
He said, “Bhabiji, you’ll have to spend a bit more time with me today. We’ll meet again later; that will be my bonus.” Rupam turned to Bikram. “If Shalini ji promises to spend more time with me again, I’ll do my best to give you both as much time as possible. The more time I arrange for you two, the more time I’ll have to get alone with Shalini ji after the tour.” I kissed Rupam on impulse; heat flared through me, sharp and greedy. His mouth opened, answering mine, and a low hunger hummed between us. The kiss wasn’t just agreement—it was a claim, a promise pressed to my lips. Being used as bait was deliciously humiliating, each calculated move from Bikram fanning the small, fierce blaze inside me until I was burning for whatever came next..
Now only thing Bikram has to do is convince Rohan to take Rupam with him.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)