1 hour ago
I pulled out my cock and put in her mouth and released the remaining cum in her mouth while she is sucking my cock, balls and slapping my ass cheeks.. I never released this much in recent past.. as I released all my cum and emptied my balls.. I felt exhausted and fell on the bed.. but she was not leaving my limp cock.. she took both my and her papa’s limp cocks in her mouth and started chewing them.. it was hard for me to keep up with her energy.. her skills to suck cocks is ultimate .. she knows what she wants and she has a father who understands her.. that’s why she is so happy
I don’t know when I fell into sleep and when I woke up.. I was completely exhausted and unaware of my state I was found naked on the bed when my little angel came and woke me up in sch ool dress.. she giggled looking at my limp cock with dry patches. I was still in that high.. actually I should have covered my cock with bed sheet but now without any shame I got up naked and stood in front of her and gave her kiss on her forehead.. Priya hugged me tight and went to sch ool
Later I figured out Maninder, Simran left in the morning to catch up with stock market..
I charted a plan for my alternate career.. thanks to Mani..
After my angel came from sch ool, I sat with her and explained my plan..
She laughed at me told me “papa..dont be a copy cat.. take the idea from others, but don’t follow it blindly but adopt it to your risk profile. I will tell you what I have in my mind… stock market idea is good, but don’t risk your money. Even after couple of months of learning phase, risking your own money is not safe.. what we will do is.. we will start an investment advisory services.. you write the qualifying exam. I and Smeer bro will handle the front end part.. like branding, advertising, creating bots and apps on social media, make some unique eye catching reels.. an investment advisor with his teenage kids giving ads and making reels would be unique.. customer handling, onboarding we will take care and you focus on picking up the right investment ideas.. with your contacts and clean image we can easily raise some funds initially and then our success will bring new customers.. it’s a journey.. not over night get rich scheme.. papa, risk is our clients, intelligence is ours. With an year we would be making 10x money than your last drawn annual salary.. its tough but not difficult.. Sameer and I belong to this Gen Alpha, we know how to attract clients, we are smart and focussed.. papa, after making sufficient money, we will invest our money also.. after all skin in the game is critical for success and trust”
I was shocked at her smartness and out of the box thinking.. I really liked her idea..
Madhu, our journey has started .. we went through several hurdles and finally reached our targets in a year .. we enjoyed the journey more than our success.. because our aim is to be happy not just make money.. success means differently to different people.. for me success means keeping my family happy.. during the journey we discovered ourselves, we never missed the fun part.. since investing is a work from home passion, I get to spend lot of time with my family and also business trips to raise funds and also vacations
Madhu, while you can assume we are largely successful in our investment advisory journey, you must also know the fun part
After a week, my wife Poonam and son Rahul came back from village
The story of Mani made a strong impact on me and also my little angel Priya.. but you must not forget the role of my son also.
In the middle of the night, as I was fucking my wife Poonam since we missed the fun for a week, I could hear some thunderstorms outside… I knew my little angel is scared of thunderstorms, I got up from bed, I went to Priya’s room (my son also sleep in same room but on a different bed) and took her in my arms and came to our room and switched on the light and made her sleep between us. My wife was shocked and angry seeing me naked.. also with a stiff rod.. the girl is awake and staring at his rod..
I needed to first convince my wife or else I cant make any progress
“Honey, I repent for ignoring my family as I was busy with work.. not any more.. I want to make you all happy.. Priya is not a kid any more, she may have smaller tits than others but she has grown enough to know these things.. she needs to know what happiness is … what family bonding is.. Poonam, you will know the things slowly..just have trust on me and support me.. our kids are gems.. compared to many in the society.. as I am making our daughter comfortable, you also need to make Rahul comfortable.. honey, there is nothing wrong in what we are doing.. showing love is not a sin.. trust me”
Being a salesman , I know how to convince others.. my wife’s anger reduced.. I gave a kiss on my little angel’s lips and then moved on top of my wife and pulled the bed sheet and continued the fucking.. my thick hot rod drilling her pussy… after last week’s hot steamy session with Simran, my sex drive increased and also the investment plan given by my angel gave me lot of comfort.. I was screaming and fucking my wife.. with lights on.. with my angel watching us..
As I reached my peak, we heard Rahul coming into our room, I was not shocked, my wife tried to cover herself but I stopped her and asked him to come in and sleep on the bed… he quietly came inside and slept next to Priya
I finished with a bang and I rolled over onto the bed.. I took my son and rolled him to other side between me and his mom..
After a minute, I pulled both my angels from either side and hugged them.. they were feeling comfortable.. after a minute, Priya opened her mouth..
“Papa I must confess some thing to you guys and I want you to solve this puzzle”
All of us were surprised
My little angel kissing me on my cheeks told “papa.. you remember two years ago you missed my birthday celebrations as you got call from your office ? that night I was so much angry on you.. I was at a stage where I keep hearing many stories from my friends.. one of my friends told me how much she enjoyed her recent birthday.. after the birthday party is over, her papa took her to her and carefully removed her birthday gown and as she was feeling shy, he removed her inners also and as the girl was covering her chest with her hands, he politely removed them and told her.. baby, each birthday reminds you are so beautiful and cute.. your beauty should be limited to within house itself.. baby, you are now grown enough to play with me.. yes.. baby, your mom asked me to play with you and remind you that you have entered the new world..
Baby, if you want you can ask your mom.. trust me, this papa would never do anything to harm you.. you are our world and our life.. baby, just be normal and be with papa like you used to be always.. and we will have lot of fun.. for which you are eligible now.. baby, birthday is not just about cake cutting, it’s a reminder to you what you are going to witness.. yes, you witness a new world.. I will hold your hands and show you the new world..
Uncle made her shy go away.. she had fallen for his charm.. her cute tits got crushed under his chest.. she was in her birthday suit and uncle played with her which she also liked.. in the end he ate the cake.. off her pussy.. which she liked a lot.. uncle took her to a new world
When she told me about this couple of days before my birthday.. papa, my expectations soared.. I know you love me a lot.. but never touched me inappropriately but even that uncle never touched his daughter like that until her birthday.. may be he was waiting for that and I also thought the same.. if not eating cake like that, I expected you to be with me on my bed.. hugging and cuddling me.. sleeping cosily with me..
But nothing like that happened and you were not even at home.
Frustrated and disgusted.. I went to sleep.. don’t know when I woke up.. in the morning when I went to bathroom and pulled my panty to pee, I found dry cake pieces sticking around my pussy.. it was all dry but I know its cake.. suddenly I remembered you.. I took bath and came outside and saw you sleeping in your room… I asked mom , she told me from office you came around 4 AM.. that means you must have fulfilled my wish ? I was too shy to ask you then .. you were the type not to talk anything on such topics.
Papa, tell me what exactly happened that night ?”
I was shocked hearing that.. since I never do such things, not even kiss her.. I got a doubt on Rahul who was also in the same room but on a different bed. I knew it must have been his work. But I don’t want my son to get exposed like this.. that too in front of his mom.. so I decided to tell lie..
“Baby.. I never told you this as I am timid.. when I came back from office, it was 4 AM, I wanted to see you once before going to sleep.. I found you in awkward position.. I looked at Rahul, he was sleeping with his face facing other side.. I took a piece of cake and ate it off your pussy… pardon this rogue papa.. I am not a gentle man like you all think”
My wife was angry.. my daughter couldn’t believe what I said and my son is crying.. hugging me and crying loud, Rahul told me “Papa.. you are always a gentle man papa.. why do you want to protect this ass hole.. papa, I don’t deserve to be your son.. mom, pardon me.. I keep hearing many such stories as Priya told just now. I always like my little sister like many boys.. I felt pity for her when you suddenly went to office.. I could notice sorrow in her face.. it was more than normal sorrow.. papa, I know what she was expecting or atleast a part of it.. I decided to keep her happy.. atleast in sleep.. after she fell sleep, I took a piece of cake and pulled her panty down a bit and rubbed it there and ate it… Priya, you can scold me now with any of your choicest word.. but I couldn’t control myself .. more than acting on behalf of papa, I myself had a crush on you and your beauty would make anyone go mad.. I was timid so I did it while you were sleeping… papa, I did many things to sister while she is sleeping.. “
Every one is shocked…
I had to take the matter into my control before my wife jumps in anger
“Sameer, its perfectly normal for a boy of your age to have such desires. Its our mistake to leave both of you in same room expect you to behave normally. Curiosity is biggest enemy and hiding is dangerous than openly sharing everything. Honey, one way its your mistake too.. you should have shared your motherly love to our boy, you were busy with me . from now on all of us will sleep in same bed. Anything we do, we all should know. If anyone is has any objection, others shouldn’t force on them. Lets live differently from now on”
All are happy with my decision, even though initially my wife Poonam had some reservations, but she didn’t have other alternatives.
The kids hugged me and slept happily
Next day is weekend, we all woke up late.
First change I implemented… I took both my kids to the bathroom and told them “from now on I will give bath to you on weekends. We need to bond well and leave this inhibitions.” They quietly nodded their head. They thought I will bathe them separately, but when I told them together, they were shocked
Initially I asked Sameer to remove his cloths.. he did without any hesitation, my angel Priya was giggling .. then it’s the turn of her. She felt shy initially.. but she had trust on me. She also removed. I also removed mine. They didn’t expect that.. why should I remove my cloths to bathe them.. bonding… I poured hot water in bucket and mixed it with cold water.. I was looking at them, they were happy being together. I rubbed them enough and finally they looked at my cock which stood up. Seeing mine, Sameer’s also went up. Priya was shocked.. her cute nipples hardened and I could sense whats going on in her young body.
That day I didn’t touch them. just being together .. that’s all
The bonding between us is growing well. on bed Sameer sleeps towards wall, then Poonam, me and Priya. We always keep our lights on for some time and during that time, I keep teasing Poonam and when she is in mood, would allow me to fuck her.. our sex is always naked and we never cared for our angels watching us.. we will thoroughly enjoy and then relax for a while and turn off lights.
Some times my rod wouldn’t go down even after a hard fuck with my wife, then I cuddle my angel hard from back and hold no bar to show my love for her. I would kiss her shoulders, I would caress her soft thighs and sometimes I pull down her panty and rest my semi hard cock between her inner thighs and sleep happily
Next weekend there of us were taking bath and Sameer touched my cock and smiled..
“Do you like it Sameer”
He smiled silently
I looked at Priya and asked her the same. She also felt shy
I took soap, broke it and gave one piece each to them and asked them to clean my cock
They giggled and poured water on my cock and started rubbing soap.. I was in heaven.. four hands.. rubbing, cleaning my dick, balls.. they took all care to clean each and every centimetre.. my 11 inch cock was throbbing.. the bulbous head was shining and it rose color is looking like cherry on the top of my long thick cock… the black thick hair was giving me manly look, the potato balls hanging are menacing for someone who haven’t seen such a big one, one contrary my son’s armoury half in size but its also stiff now without anyone touching him.
As they both are working on cock and soaping it my chest nipples hardened as the stimulation is too much… the soft hands and innocent looks and the love they have on me are enough for me to be ready to release.. I take half hour to release while fucking my mom.. but now even within 5 minutes I was about to cum… but I saw Sameer moaning silently and shaking his body vigourosly.. suddenly held his cock on his hand and whacked it few times before throwing up on his little sister’s chest.. the cute tits covered with his white thin cum made me cum in spurts… on her face.. as our height difference made me cum on her face and some on her hair.. but both of them are not leaving my shaft even though its retreating back… after a while they both released the grip on my cock..
My little angel is looking like a little slut.. I laughed.. she took it sportively and laughed back. Some of it touched her lips and she accidentally tasted it.. I know for sure she will love the taste of our cum and soon she will turn into a great cock sucker
We finished our bath and came out happily ..
That night, as I was teasing my wife, she resisted me saying she is tired. I moved away to Priya’s side and hugged her and slept happily.. after an hour or so, I heard some one moaning.. I turned towards my wife.. she is in deep sleep and my son is eating her pussy.. I was shocked.. it looks like he likes to eat pussies a lot. He ate his sisters pussy couple of years back and now he is eating his mom’s pussy who is happily sleeping.. I cant believe how can she not wake up when someone is licking your pussy so hard..
After few minutes, Sameer got up and positioned his pencil towards her pussy… I was shocked.. I was pretending sleep and watching him. I though he will put it in his mom’s pussy, but he is whacking his pencil aggressively and moaning lightly.. all it took is a minute before he released his thin cum on her pussy and to my shock he immediately bent and started licking his own cum off her pussy.. I know some boys like the taste of the cum. He took lot of time to clean her pussy and then he rolled over to his position and went to sleep
Seeing this I got a doubt if he had done similar things with his sister ?
Whatever he did is natural, so I didn’t get angry on him. But this stimulated my cock and I sat on the bed resting against the bed frame and took my sleeping angel in my lap and I was rubbing her lips with my cock.. my throbbing cock found its way into her open mouth and immediately Priya woke up.. she is not shocked, I patted her head and caressed her lemons, she felt happy and I pushed my cock more deep in her warm mouth.. she is happily sucking and licking my shaft. One thing I noticed my staying power has drastically reduced, what took half hour with my wife is not taking even five minutes.. that’s the power of excitement and stimulation.
Soon I filled her mouth with series of spurts of my thick cum.. she didn’t know what to do and as some of it is leaking from her mouth , I got her up and took her on my lap and started kissing her lips to taste my own cum.. this is exactly my son would like to do.. I attacked her mouth and gave her slurpy kisses and exchanged my saliva and cum back and forth , she was breathing heavily, she held my head tight and giving tough fight in biting and kissing my lips.. I realized how much she became horny and the fight went on for another 5 minute and then I made her sleep peacefully for the night
Our bonding is getting stronger day by day and my son is getting closure to my wife, later my wife revealed the secret.. when our son is licking her pussy, she was awake but pretended sleeping which gives her extra thrill and to our son too… one day Priya also noticed this and she looked at me and smiled. This gave her more freedom to be more closer with me.. lol.. each one of us is helping others indirectly
We were into our 4th month of investment journey. In Mumbai we planned a webinar to attract customers. Priya accompanied me in the trip. The webinar presentation material is collected by me but she arranged it in a novel way.. that really helped us a lot and we got many enrolments on the spot.
By the time the webinar ended it was 6 PM and we had to rush an important business partner. Karthik. He is also my classmate, but we lost touch after leaving college. He gave us business 2 months back as he has contacts with invest funds. The deal is half of the commissions will be retained by Karthik, my job is to make profits so that we get commissions. All the hard work is done by me but he enjoys half of the profits. But its ok, as he brought the funds for us. He called us for dinner since we are in Mumbai
I don’t know when I fell into sleep and when I woke up.. I was completely exhausted and unaware of my state I was found naked on the bed when my little angel came and woke me up in sch ool dress.. she giggled looking at my limp cock with dry patches. I was still in that high.. actually I should have covered my cock with bed sheet but now without any shame I got up naked and stood in front of her and gave her kiss on her forehead.. Priya hugged me tight and went to sch ool
Later I figured out Maninder, Simran left in the morning to catch up with stock market..
I charted a plan for my alternate career.. thanks to Mani..
After my angel came from sch ool, I sat with her and explained my plan..
She laughed at me told me “papa..dont be a copy cat.. take the idea from others, but don’t follow it blindly but adopt it to your risk profile. I will tell you what I have in my mind… stock market idea is good, but don’t risk your money. Even after couple of months of learning phase, risking your own money is not safe.. what we will do is.. we will start an investment advisory services.. you write the qualifying exam. I and Smeer bro will handle the front end part.. like branding, advertising, creating bots and apps on social media, make some unique eye catching reels.. an investment advisor with his teenage kids giving ads and making reels would be unique.. customer handling, onboarding we will take care and you focus on picking up the right investment ideas.. with your contacts and clean image we can easily raise some funds initially and then our success will bring new customers.. it’s a journey.. not over night get rich scheme.. papa, risk is our clients, intelligence is ours. With an year we would be making 10x money than your last drawn annual salary.. its tough but not difficult.. Sameer and I belong to this Gen Alpha, we know how to attract clients, we are smart and focussed.. papa, after making sufficient money, we will invest our money also.. after all skin in the game is critical for success and trust”
I was shocked at her smartness and out of the box thinking.. I really liked her idea..
Madhu, our journey has started .. we went through several hurdles and finally reached our targets in a year .. we enjoyed the journey more than our success.. because our aim is to be happy not just make money.. success means differently to different people.. for me success means keeping my family happy.. during the journey we discovered ourselves, we never missed the fun part.. since investing is a work from home passion, I get to spend lot of time with my family and also business trips to raise funds and also vacations
Madhu, while you can assume we are largely successful in our investment advisory journey, you must also know the fun part
After a week, my wife Poonam and son Rahul came back from village
The story of Mani made a strong impact on me and also my little angel Priya.. but you must not forget the role of my son also.
In the middle of the night, as I was fucking my wife Poonam since we missed the fun for a week, I could hear some thunderstorms outside… I knew my little angel is scared of thunderstorms, I got up from bed, I went to Priya’s room (my son also sleep in same room but on a different bed) and took her in my arms and came to our room and switched on the light and made her sleep between us. My wife was shocked and angry seeing me naked.. also with a stiff rod.. the girl is awake and staring at his rod..
I needed to first convince my wife or else I cant make any progress
“Honey, I repent for ignoring my family as I was busy with work.. not any more.. I want to make you all happy.. Priya is not a kid any more, she may have smaller tits than others but she has grown enough to know these things.. she needs to know what happiness is … what family bonding is.. Poonam, you will know the things slowly..just have trust on me and support me.. our kids are gems.. compared to many in the society.. as I am making our daughter comfortable, you also need to make Rahul comfortable.. honey, there is nothing wrong in what we are doing.. showing love is not a sin.. trust me”
Being a salesman , I know how to convince others.. my wife’s anger reduced.. I gave a kiss on my little angel’s lips and then moved on top of my wife and pulled the bed sheet and continued the fucking.. my thick hot rod drilling her pussy… after last week’s hot steamy session with Simran, my sex drive increased and also the investment plan given by my angel gave me lot of comfort.. I was screaming and fucking my wife.. with lights on.. with my angel watching us..
As I reached my peak, we heard Rahul coming into our room, I was not shocked, my wife tried to cover herself but I stopped her and asked him to come in and sleep on the bed… he quietly came inside and slept next to Priya
I finished with a bang and I rolled over onto the bed.. I took my son and rolled him to other side between me and his mom..
After a minute, I pulled both my angels from either side and hugged them.. they were feeling comfortable.. after a minute, Priya opened her mouth..
“Papa I must confess some thing to you guys and I want you to solve this puzzle”
All of us were surprised
My little angel kissing me on my cheeks told “papa.. you remember two years ago you missed my birthday celebrations as you got call from your office ? that night I was so much angry on you.. I was at a stage where I keep hearing many stories from my friends.. one of my friends told me how much she enjoyed her recent birthday.. after the birthday party is over, her papa took her to her and carefully removed her birthday gown and as she was feeling shy, he removed her inners also and as the girl was covering her chest with her hands, he politely removed them and told her.. baby, each birthday reminds you are so beautiful and cute.. your beauty should be limited to within house itself.. baby, you are now grown enough to play with me.. yes.. baby, your mom asked me to play with you and remind you that you have entered the new world..
Baby, if you want you can ask your mom.. trust me, this papa would never do anything to harm you.. you are our world and our life.. baby, just be normal and be with papa like you used to be always.. and we will have lot of fun.. for which you are eligible now.. baby, birthday is not just about cake cutting, it’s a reminder to you what you are going to witness.. yes, you witness a new world.. I will hold your hands and show you the new world..
Uncle made her shy go away.. she had fallen for his charm.. her cute tits got crushed under his chest.. she was in her birthday suit and uncle played with her which she also liked.. in the end he ate the cake.. off her pussy.. which she liked a lot.. uncle took her to a new world
When she told me about this couple of days before my birthday.. papa, my expectations soared.. I know you love me a lot.. but never touched me inappropriately but even that uncle never touched his daughter like that until her birthday.. may be he was waiting for that and I also thought the same.. if not eating cake like that, I expected you to be with me on my bed.. hugging and cuddling me.. sleeping cosily with me..
But nothing like that happened and you were not even at home.
Frustrated and disgusted.. I went to sleep.. don’t know when I woke up.. in the morning when I went to bathroom and pulled my panty to pee, I found dry cake pieces sticking around my pussy.. it was all dry but I know its cake.. suddenly I remembered you.. I took bath and came outside and saw you sleeping in your room… I asked mom , she told me from office you came around 4 AM.. that means you must have fulfilled my wish ? I was too shy to ask you then .. you were the type not to talk anything on such topics.
Papa, tell me what exactly happened that night ?”
I was shocked hearing that.. since I never do such things, not even kiss her.. I got a doubt on Rahul who was also in the same room but on a different bed. I knew it must have been his work. But I don’t want my son to get exposed like this.. that too in front of his mom.. so I decided to tell lie..
“Baby.. I never told you this as I am timid.. when I came back from office, it was 4 AM, I wanted to see you once before going to sleep.. I found you in awkward position.. I looked at Rahul, he was sleeping with his face facing other side.. I took a piece of cake and ate it off your pussy… pardon this rogue papa.. I am not a gentle man like you all think”
My wife was angry.. my daughter couldn’t believe what I said and my son is crying.. hugging me and crying loud, Rahul told me “Papa.. you are always a gentle man papa.. why do you want to protect this ass hole.. papa, I don’t deserve to be your son.. mom, pardon me.. I keep hearing many such stories as Priya told just now. I always like my little sister like many boys.. I felt pity for her when you suddenly went to office.. I could notice sorrow in her face.. it was more than normal sorrow.. papa, I know what she was expecting or atleast a part of it.. I decided to keep her happy.. atleast in sleep.. after she fell sleep, I took a piece of cake and pulled her panty down a bit and rubbed it there and ate it… Priya, you can scold me now with any of your choicest word.. but I couldn’t control myself .. more than acting on behalf of papa, I myself had a crush on you and your beauty would make anyone go mad.. I was timid so I did it while you were sleeping… papa, I did many things to sister while she is sleeping.. “
Every one is shocked…
I had to take the matter into my control before my wife jumps in anger
“Sameer, its perfectly normal for a boy of your age to have such desires. Its our mistake to leave both of you in same room expect you to behave normally. Curiosity is biggest enemy and hiding is dangerous than openly sharing everything. Honey, one way its your mistake too.. you should have shared your motherly love to our boy, you were busy with me . from now on all of us will sleep in same bed. Anything we do, we all should know. If anyone is has any objection, others shouldn’t force on them. Lets live differently from now on”
All are happy with my decision, even though initially my wife Poonam had some reservations, but she didn’t have other alternatives.
The kids hugged me and slept happily
Next day is weekend, we all woke up late.
First change I implemented… I took both my kids to the bathroom and told them “from now on I will give bath to you on weekends. We need to bond well and leave this inhibitions.” They quietly nodded their head. They thought I will bathe them separately, but when I told them together, they were shocked
Initially I asked Sameer to remove his cloths.. he did without any hesitation, my angel Priya was giggling .. then it’s the turn of her. She felt shy initially.. but she had trust on me. She also removed. I also removed mine. They didn’t expect that.. why should I remove my cloths to bathe them.. bonding… I poured hot water in bucket and mixed it with cold water.. I was looking at them, they were happy being together. I rubbed them enough and finally they looked at my cock which stood up. Seeing mine, Sameer’s also went up. Priya was shocked.. her cute nipples hardened and I could sense whats going on in her young body.
That day I didn’t touch them. just being together .. that’s all
The bonding between us is growing well. on bed Sameer sleeps towards wall, then Poonam, me and Priya. We always keep our lights on for some time and during that time, I keep teasing Poonam and when she is in mood, would allow me to fuck her.. our sex is always naked and we never cared for our angels watching us.. we will thoroughly enjoy and then relax for a while and turn off lights.
Some times my rod wouldn’t go down even after a hard fuck with my wife, then I cuddle my angel hard from back and hold no bar to show my love for her. I would kiss her shoulders, I would caress her soft thighs and sometimes I pull down her panty and rest my semi hard cock between her inner thighs and sleep happily
Next weekend there of us were taking bath and Sameer touched my cock and smiled..
“Do you like it Sameer”
He smiled silently
I looked at Priya and asked her the same. She also felt shy
I took soap, broke it and gave one piece each to them and asked them to clean my cock
They giggled and poured water on my cock and started rubbing soap.. I was in heaven.. four hands.. rubbing, cleaning my dick, balls.. they took all care to clean each and every centimetre.. my 11 inch cock was throbbing.. the bulbous head was shining and it rose color is looking like cherry on the top of my long thick cock… the black thick hair was giving me manly look, the potato balls hanging are menacing for someone who haven’t seen such a big one, one contrary my son’s armoury half in size but its also stiff now without anyone touching him.
As they both are working on cock and soaping it my chest nipples hardened as the stimulation is too much… the soft hands and innocent looks and the love they have on me are enough for me to be ready to release.. I take half hour to release while fucking my mom.. but now even within 5 minutes I was about to cum… but I saw Sameer moaning silently and shaking his body vigourosly.. suddenly held his cock on his hand and whacked it few times before throwing up on his little sister’s chest.. the cute tits covered with his white thin cum made me cum in spurts… on her face.. as our height difference made me cum on her face and some on her hair.. but both of them are not leaving my shaft even though its retreating back… after a while they both released the grip on my cock..
My little angel is looking like a little slut.. I laughed.. she took it sportively and laughed back. Some of it touched her lips and she accidentally tasted it.. I know for sure she will love the taste of our cum and soon she will turn into a great cock sucker
We finished our bath and came out happily ..
That night, as I was teasing my wife, she resisted me saying she is tired. I moved away to Priya’s side and hugged her and slept happily.. after an hour or so, I heard some one moaning.. I turned towards my wife.. she is in deep sleep and my son is eating her pussy.. I was shocked.. it looks like he likes to eat pussies a lot. He ate his sisters pussy couple of years back and now he is eating his mom’s pussy who is happily sleeping.. I cant believe how can she not wake up when someone is licking your pussy so hard..
After few minutes, Sameer got up and positioned his pencil towards her pussy… I was shocked.. I was pretending sleep and watching him. I though he will put it in his mom’s pussy, but he is whacking his pencil aggressively and moaning lightly.. all it took is a minute before he released his thin cum on her pussy and to my shock he immediately bent and started licking his own cum off her pussy.. I know some boys like the taste of the cum. He took lot of time to clean her pussy and then he rolled over to his position and went to sleep
Seeing this I got a doubt if he had done similar things with his sister ?
Whatever he did is natural, so I didn’t get angry on him. But this stimulated my cock and I sat on the bed resting against the bed frame and took my sleeping angel in my lap and I was rubbing her lips with my cock.. my throbbing cock found its way into her open mouth and immediately Priya woke up.. she is not shocked, I patted her head and caressed her lemons, she felt happy and I pushed my cock more deep in her warm mouth.. she is happily sucking and licking my shaft. One thing I noticed my staying power has drastically reduced, what took half hour with my wife is not taking even five minutes.. that’s the power of excitement and stimulation.
Soon I filled her mouth with series of spurts of my thick cum.. she didn’t know what to do and as some of it is leaking from her mouth , I got her up and took her on my lap and started kissing her lips to taste my own cum.. this is exactly my son would like to do.. I attacked her mouth and gave her slurpy kisses and exchanged my saliva and cum back and forth , she was breathing heavily, she held my head tight and giving tough fight in biting and kissing my lips.. I realized how much she became horny and the fight went on for another 5 minute and then I made her sleep peacefully for the night
Our bonding is getting stronger day by day and my son is getting closure to my wife, later my wife revealed the secret.. when our son is licking her pussy, she was awake but pretended sleeping which gives her extra thrill and to our son too… one day Priya also noticed this and she looked at me and smiled. This gave her more freedom to be more closer with me.. lol.. each one of us is helping others indirectly
We were into our 4th month of investment journey. In Mumbai we planned a webinar to attract customers. Priya accompanied me in the trip. The webinar presentation material is collected by me but she arranged it in a novel way.. that really helped us a lot and we got many enrolments on the spot.
By the time the webinar ended it was 6 PM and we had to rush an important business partner. Karthik. He is also my classmate, but we lost touch after leaving college. He gave us business 2 months back as he has contacts with invest funds. The deal is half of the commissions will be retained by Karthik, my job is to make profits so that we get commissions. All the hard work is done by me but he enjoys half of the profits. But its ok, as he brought the funds for us. He called us for dinner since we are in Mumbai


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)