Adultery Adultery of Husband and wife (Oct 10)
#44
-9-

[Image: Screenshot-2025-09-10-19-44-38-46-b86672...773d05.jpg]

"Bava, if you hadn't come, I would have been so bored. Besides, my fever wouldn't have gone down this quickly," Kavya said affectionately, resting her head on Mahesh's shoulder. Hugging Kavya—his wife's younger sister—Mahesh said, "Kavya, to me, my wife's sister is just like my wife." Pouting slightly and playfully hitting his chest, she said, "Bava, it would be better if you stopped saying things like that."

"Kavya, I'm just talking about how things are these days," Mahesh said, pulling her even closer.

"What kind of things?" she asked coyly.

"In the past, if a man slept with his wife's sister, it was called an illicit affair... but now, there are men who treat their wife's sister just like their wife and sleep with them with a sense of entitlement." Mahesh enjoyed flirting with his wife's sister like this.

"Bava, maybe just one or two people are like that..."

"It's not just one or two... a husband sleeping with his wife's sister, or a wife sucking her husband's younger brother's cock... none of these are considered illicit affairs anymore; they've just become normal."

"So, what are you saying now, Bava? Are you going to fuck me too? You mentioned earlier that you kissed my pussy. Do you really desire me?" "Kavya, I told you... I felt that way at the very beginning, when I first saw you. But after the wedding, that feeling wasn't there. However, for the past two months... I've had this desire to fuck you."

"What are you doing, Bava? Take your hand off first."

As he chatted, he placed his hand on Kavya's panties and caressed them affectionately.

"Hey, how do you think I feel when you sit there with your legs spread like that? You know, just as husbands sometimes want to fuck their wife's sister, I hear many girls want to sleep with their sister's husband, too."

[Image: naughtybabysitter.gif]

"Bava, it feels strange when you do that... take your hand off first, Bava." (She was afraid that if she waited any longer, she would end up surrendering to him.)

"How about I move my hand from the outside to the inside?"

"Oh, go ahead... I'll take a photo and send it to Akka... she'll send you divorce papers."

"Nothing like that. If I were fucking you, your sister would be the first one to be happy about it."

"I don't believe it."

"Look at this photo... look at this message... your sister sent it this morning... a nude photo of you."

Kavya was stunned... Why would her sister do this?

Mahesh called Priyanka... Priyanka was in the office canteen, having tea.

"What is it? Tell me quickly."

"Priya... that photo you sent this morning?" Kavya turns on the speakerphone held by her brother-in-law.

"Hold on, Mahesh... I'm just stepping outside."

A moment later...

"Yeah, tell me now, Mahesh."

"Kavya, you sent a nude photo... that's wrong, isn't it?"

[Image: Chitti-salla-swathi.jpg]

"Mahesh... these days, it's not wrong to fuck your wife's sister."

Kavya is stunned.

"It's not even an illicit affair, really... besides, you like it too, don't you, Mahesh?"

"Priya... that was all in the past... I've changed now."

"Alright, don't you like it? If so, I won't send any more starting tomorrow."

"No, no... whatever you like, I like too, Priya."

"Mahesh... she's a bit naive... she hasn't had a boyfriend all these years. She needs to get married. That's why, without waiting any longer, just fuck her once. If she likes it, you two can continue for a while. After all, it would be risky to fuck her once she's married—who knows if her husband would agree to it."

Kavya breaks into a sweat. Are my sister's thoughts really this wild?

"Who knows... poor thing, she's so innocent. She has a fever, you know? When I offer to give her a body wash, she gets shy and says, 'No, *Bava*.' Maybe you should tell her... I'll put the call on speaker; she's right here."

"Hey Kavya... *Bava* is a really good guy. Don't hesitate; just let him do whatever he suggests."

"Hey... hang up the phone. You go get your back scrubbed by your darling *Bava*."

Kavya cuts the call and speaks angrily to Mahesh: "*Bava*... I really like and respect you. But thinking like this... it's wrong. You two are teaming up to influence me. *Bava*, I'm a young woman. If even a small mistake happens, all three of our lives could be turned upside down. You came here to take care of me while I have a fever. I'm deeply grateful for the care you're showing... but thinking this way... it's wrong, *Bava*. Even though you're speaking so frankly, your line of thinking is off... Sorry, *Bava*." She gets up, goes to another room, and lies down.

Mahesh falls silent... feeling like he might have gone a bit too far.

Lying in the next room, Kavya is lost in thought. *Bava* is a genuinely good person by nature. He hasn't taken advantage of the situation at all until now, but for the past two months, he's been making suggestive moves. I notice a change in my sister's behavior, too. What has happened to the two of them? Why are you playing games with me like this?

Two years ago, I came to Hyderabad for a job and stayed at my sister and brother-in-law's flat for over a month. One day, I was in my room getting dressed to go out, but I couldn't manage to fasten the hooks of my bra. When I called out for my sister, my brother-in-law answered instead; apparently, she had gone downstairs to buy vegetables.

After thinking for a moment, I called out to him, "Bava, could you please come here for a second?" Asking "What is it?", he walked into my room.

Looking at me like that and turning away, he said, "Hey, what is this display? If Akka sees this, she’ll talk about divorce," and started to walk out; I stopped him and said,

"Oh, come on... nothing will happen. If Akka leaves you, I’m here, right, Bava? You can marry me. Anyway, put it on first."

"Put it on!?"

[Image: 80489355.jpg?quality=80&strip=all]

"Where?" "I'll tell you where to put it later; for now, just fasten my bra hooks, Bava—I need to go out."

Bava hesitated but stepped behind me; as he tried to fasten the hooks, he placed his hands under my armpits and pressed firmly from both sides to secure them.

"You usually stay home without a bra, though. Why do you bind yourself up like this when going out, Kavya?"

As I put on my top, I said, "The Bava who stays at home is a very good guy. But guys outside are terrible; their eyes are always fixed right there."

"What makes you so sure that *this* Bava won't turn into a 'bad guy' like those others in the future?"

"Bava, if you wanted to do something to me, you would have done it by now. You’ve had plenty of chances. I even deliberately teased and provoked you a few times... but it’s precisely because you’re a good man that I’ve been so safe staying in your house."

"If you keep talking about safety while wearing clothes that provoke me like this, one of these days, even I might turn into a 'bad guy'."

I was getting ready to leave... and I was stunned by what Bava had said.

"Kavya... that red bra really suits you. Don't ever wear a black bra. Last week, when you wore a black one, I felt really uncomfortable."

That was the first time Bava had ever spoken to me so openly.

"What do you mean, Bava? About me wearing a black bra..." "How do you know? And why did it bother you?"

"Kavya, you're wearing a black bra under a thin white top. Please don't wear it in a way that makes the bra visible."

[Image: back-view-indian-woman-having-260nw-2490428675.jpg]

"Bava, is it a problem if the bra shows? Or is the problem the black bra itself?"

"It's the black bra."

"What's the problem with it, Bava?" "I can't say; let's drop the subject."

"If you were just going to drop it, why did you mention that a black bra bothers you?"

Bava thought for a moment and then spoke:

"Kavya, before the wedding... at your house... your sister was getting ready and put on a black bra. For some reason, seeing Priya in that black bra made me feel aroused. That black bra looked stunning against her fair skin... We were already in love and intimate by then. So, thinking no one was around, I hugged her from behind and started squeezing her breasts passionately. As she tried to break free, she said, 'Mahesh, let go, the bra will tear; besides, it’s not even mine—it’s my younger sister’s.' Kavya, I’m telling you the truth—at that moment, I felt an intense urge to bite into my wife's breasts. Since your breasts are large, your bra fit your sister perfectly; squeezing it felt just like squeezing yours. I groped and kneaded them roughly for a couple of minutes before letting go. I’m sorry for saying this, but I lost control of myself then. Ever since, whenever I see my wife in a black bra, I get worked up just like that again."

Silence fell between us. I realized that *Bava* had feelings for me. As I was about to walk away silently, he held my hand to stop me and said, "Sorry... that incident changed me completely. Since then, I resolved never to look at you in that way again. I even told your sister never to buy a black bra again." I replied, "It's okay, *Bava*... every man and woman has moments of weakness; it's only natural. But you’ve changed since then, and I’m really happy about that. Anyway, let's talk later; I'm running late." As I was about to leave, he stepped closer; noticing my bra strap had slipped slightly off my shoulder and was visible through my top, he adjusted it and said, "You won't find good guys like me out there; most of them are bad boys." I felt absolutely delighted when he said that.

[Image: Vijji-nipple-erection.gif]


That night, as I kept thinking about his words, I felt a strange, tingling sensation spreading through me—a heaviness in my breasts and a stirring in my nipples. My nipples began to harden and stand erect like needle-points all on their own. I knew that if I so much as touched them, my *pooku* would gush with wetness like the overflowing Godavari river. Yet, I didn't do it; I knew that if I let that release happen, these intoxicating thoughts would vanish. Just dwelling on those thoughts—feeling that tingling sensation spread all over my body—the pleasure is on a whole different level, isn't it?

Recalling that incident and thinking about Mahesh makes me wet even now; when I slip my hand under my nightgown, it feels sticky, and my panties are already soaked.

[Image: 1662296881_2-boombo-biz-p-wet-pussy-pic-erotika-2.jpg]


I step into the bathroom for a hot shower—after all, the fever has subsided.

Until a couple of months ago, *Bava* used to be such a gentleman. But he has changed a lot since then. Why? If I were to ask...

If I play hard to get and wait in my room, only to go out and sit next to him, I’ll lose the upper hand. Let's see if he comes to me on his own.

An hour passes, then two... yet there’s no sign of *Bava* coming.

It’s 6 PM now... and the rain outside hasn't let up.

(.) (.)

Kavya goes to Mahesh, who is in his room.

He looks up from his phone. She looks lovely—fresh from her shower. It’s a welcome change, considering her face had looked drawn and haggard from the fever over the past two days. Kavya, who was previously in a soiled nightdress, now stood there looking fresh and neat in a floral nightgown, holding two cups of coffee.

"Bava... here's your coffee... I love chatting with you while having coffee in the rain."

Taking the cup, he said, "In the rain... on the balcony... with the girl I love sitting on my lap..."

"Bava, if you talk like that, I'm leaving."

"Sorry... sorry."

"Why 'sorry' twice?" she asks, sitting on the bed next to Mahesh, adjusting her nightgown, and sipping her coffee.

"The first 'sorry' is for speaking a bit vulgarly earlier... the second is for speaking like that just now. I won't talk like that anymore," he says. Kavya takes the half-finished cup from him, takes a sip, hands it back, and says, "Bava... let's keep flirting... but don't talk vulgarly—like saying 'I'll fuck you' or 'I'll lick your pussy.' No woman—especially a married sister-in-law—would want to hear such vulgar words from her brother-in-law... okay?"

Mahesh takes the coffee cup from her hand, drinks a little, hands it back, and says, "Alright... whatever you say, darling. Besides, instead of sharing coffee like this... we could share kisses, couldn't we, Kavya?"

"Bava, there's still time for that," she replies. Mahesh kisses her forehead and says, "Alright, darling. You girls are funny—one moment you're sulking, and the next, you're back to normal."

"Bava... that's our weakness. No matter how vulgarly you spoke, I still snuggled up to you without any shame... what can we do? It's inevitable."

"You're wearing a bra without any shame."

"The black bra you like."

"But you don't usually wear a bra at home... they say keeping them confined like that causes health issues."

"Bava, it's cold, you know. That's why I wore it." "So, why black?"

"Because my brother-in-law likes it."

"Your brother-in-law can't resist a black bra, right? He just wants to squeeze and fondle it... Did you wear it hoping to get fondled?"

"But you stopped fondling it, didn't you?"

"Who told you that?"

"Akka."

"What exactly did Akka say?"

"When Kavya asked, 'Bava isn't paying attention to me lately; what should I do?', I told her to wear a black bra. So, she wore one to tempt you. But apparently, you didn't touch it."

"Darling, I fondled it for four years... but now, I just don't get in the mood when I see it..."

"So, do you get in the mood when you look at *me*, Bava?"

"Hey... you tempt me like this, but if I say something out of turn, you'll get offended."

"Bava... I have an offer for you."

[Image: test1.gif]

"What is it?" "If it gets you in the mood for me—just like you used to be with Akka—then I’m okay with whatever you do to me."

"Hey... don't ruin your life for Akka's sake."

"Not for Akka... you could think of it as doing it for *Bava*."

"Bava is a man... he doesn't just have a wife, you know. He has his wife's sister for flirting, an office colleague for 'doing it'—there are so many others."

"Bava... if you promise to give all that up and 'do it' only with Akka, then I'm ready to 'do it' with you."

"Kavya, I can't promise anything for a year."

Mahesh remembered the reality show he was doing with his wife. There was a chance to screw around with anyone for a whole year. It would be hard to pass up such a golden opportunity just for this one thing. He thought to himself, "I know exactly how to handle this."

"What do you mean, a year, Bava? Is it some kind of plant?"

"Think of it something like that."

"Bava... you're missing out on a great offer."

[Image: FG3k-Rr-JXIAIN-br.jpg]

"Kavya... if I ever 'do it' with you, it will be without any conditions... and with your consent... born out of the love you have for me. I’ll be the one to break your seal... whenever that happens... okay?"

"Let's wish each other good luck... Alright, Bava... what about dinner?"

"Egg biryani—your favorite."

"Thanks, Bava."
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultery of Husband and wife (Oct 07) - by opendoor - Yesterday, 05:33 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)