wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
Me:what aunt will think about her!

Wife: hmmmm.
Her uncle: nothing problem!.

Wife: don't spread anything about me, please!.

Her uncle: don't fear!.


When we are coming down and seeing the cookers are busy in the preparation.

We came outside.

He started the bike.

When we are going in the middle.

He just stopped the bike.

Ask me to drive.

When I started!


I reached the house.

Her mom opened the door.


Her mom: iam telling so many times! See the time.

We are getting inside.

We gone to our bedroom.

Her uncle staying outside.

Me: what you have done ! Just in 24 hours received 4 new dicks inside.

Wife: sorry dear! I can't control my urge! But iam not expecting the plan behind me.
It's a trap for me, sorry again.


Me: but you really enjoyed the dicks without any shy.
Or hesitation.

Wife: how can I! You see the power of him! I can't bear the pleasure he given!
So !
Me: but all the things recorded!.

Wife: it's really concern for me!


Me: surely he will get you at any time!

Wife: just today night , it's almost over!.
One more night we are staying here!.

Me: so you are ready for that also.

Wife: you are enjoying the moments, I know.

Me: but , iam getting some kind of possessiveness.
Eventhough your uncle getting possessiveness, when he was taking control over you.


Wife: so I, understand the love
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 08-10-2026, 06:03 PM



Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)