07-10-2026, 09:01 PM
I got sleepy mode.
She also in sleepy mode.
We both got slept.
In the middle of the night, I woke up
And seeing her not available near me.
I just getting outside of bed and slowly raise my head and seeing her .
She was riding her uncle dick and I got stunned and seeing both brothers are in sleeping.
Her buttocks was moving like she was fucking his dick.
There was her eyes seeing me.
She was held her hands on his chest.
He also seeing me.
I got she was almost at risky place to took his cumshot!.
She was lying on his body and both are murmuring.
Her lips getting locked with him finally.
They are in deep passionate sex.
It's also getting recorded in the camera.
When the time is almost 12.00 .
Iam not knowing when they started.
Finally he received his cum shots and,
She was lying on his chest.
He was getting up and wearing lungi.
Her hands was searching for her clothes and she was wearing her clothes.
When we are opened the door and came to the terrace.
Her uncle: iam sorry! But there was no chance for him and for your dad also in the land issues.
He discussed with me personally about the village president.
But we are not thinking about you in the discussion.
Really we are not thinking about you.
But when iam getting the chance to see your slutiness, in the bus.
That's the time.
We are planned to involve you in this matter, but your dad was not having anything in that plan.
Wife: but! Iam loving you with my whole heart, I want to be with you in deep passionate and love making.
But it ends with different things, due to the incidents in bus.
But iam not thinking about him, iam not imagine in my mind, I will became slave to his dick.
Her uncle: it's not only your problem! It's his master in taking woman.
Wife: nothing to hide the things between us!
Her uncle: it's positive to have open minded husband!
Me: you are taking too much advantage of her.
Her uncle: just a day! Then you people gone to look your business.
Me: still, iam fearing ! She was not under control.
Wife: shut up! Iam not a bitch!
Me: shut up! How you behave today.
Wife: it's all because of you! And that's vodka.
Her uncle:hmmmm ok.
Shall we go to your house.
She also in sleepy mode.
We both got slept.
In the middle of the night, I woke up
And seeing her not available near me.
I just getting outside of bed and slowly raise my head and seeing her .
She was riding her uncle dick and I got stunned and seeing both brothers are in sleeping.
Her buttocks was moving like she was fucking his dick.
There was her eyes seeing me.
She was held her hands on his chest.
He also seeing me.
I got she was almost at risky place to took his cumshot!.
She was lying on his body and both are murmuring.
Her lips getting locked with him finally.
They are in deep passionate sex.
It's also getting recorded in the camera.
When the time is almost 12.00 .
Iam not knowing when they started.
Finally he received his cum shots and,
She was lying on his chest.
He was getting up and wearing lungi.
Her hands was searching for her clothes and she was wearing her clothes.
When we are opened the door and came to the terrace.
Her uncle: iam sorry! But there was no chance for him and for your dad also in the land issues.
He discussed with me personally about the village president.
But we are not thinking about you in the discussion.
Really we are not thinking about you.
But when iam getting the chance to see your slutiness, in the bus.
That's the time.
We are planned to involve you in this matter, but your dad was not having anything in that plan.
Wife: but! Iam loving you with my whole heart, I want to be with you in deep passionate and love making.
But it ends with different things, due to the incidents in bus.
But iam not thinking about him, iam not imagine in my mind, I will became slave to his dick.
Her uncle: it's not only your problem! It's his master in taking woman.
Wife: nothing to hide the things between us!
Her uncle: it's positive to have open minded husband!
Me: you are taking too much advantage of her.
Her uncle: just a day! Then you people gone to look your business.
Me: still, iam fearing ! She was not under control.
Wife: shut up! Iam not a bitch!
Me: shut up! How you behave today.
Wife: it's all because of you! And that's vodka.
Her uncle:hmmmm ok.
Shall we go to your house.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)