Adultery Adultery of Husband and wife (Oct 10)
#40
-8-

 [Image: gopalam-licking-balas-pussy-filled-with-...-cum-7.gif]

Dad's face was positioned right in front of Priyanka's lower belly... He kissed her lower belly with his lips... Priyanka was losing her mind; no one had ever done that to her before... Dad gently lifted her left leg onto his right shoulder and buried his face between her thighs... Now, Dad's lips found her labia... Kissing them, he parted the folds with his tongue and licked her pussy from bottom to top... The moment Dad's lips touched her clitoris... that was it... Priyanka climaxed for the first time... The juices flowing from her pussy touched Dad's lips... He slurped them up, then clamped his lips onto her labia and sucked... She writhed in pleasure... She placed her hands on his head and pressed it firmly against her crotch... Dad realized she was incredibly aroused...

Licking and sucking her pussy with his lips... he transported her to another world... Her buttocks were being kneaded in Dad's hands... She could barely handle the intensity of his touch... Meanwhile, as I peeked from outside the bedroom, I was consumed by an intense desire to know exactly what was happening inside... I love watching people having sex... I moved closer to the door, straining to hear any sounds or moans coming from within... There was no sign of any commotion... I slowly pushed the bedroom door; it was closed but not latched from the inside... I peeked in... and saw...

Dad had his daughter-in-law pressed against the wall; he was sitting in front of her, resting Priyanka's left leg on his shoulder, and was licking her pussy. Priyanka lay with her eyes closed, writhing in pleasure as Dad licked her pussy... Dad was kneading her body... Seeing them like that made my cock go rock-hard and swell up, making my underwear feel incredibly tight... An itch started between my thighs... Holding the bedroom door with one hand and fondling my cock inside my lungi with the other, I watched my wife's illicit affair unfold... Inside the room, after licking Priyanka's pussy non-stop for about fifteen minutes, Dad stood up, wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her tight against him, and locked lips with her...

Priyanka, still tasting her own juices that had transferred to her uncle's lips, thrust her tongue into his mouth... Dad hugged her so tightly it felt like he might crush her bones, kneading her body as he kissed her... Priyanka placed her hands on Dad's shoulders and rubbed her coconut-sized breasts against his chest... Suddenly, Dad lifted her up, tossed her onto the bed, and fell on top of her...

Dad gripped her shoulders firmly, climbed over her, and took possession of her... Priyanka spread her thighs... Dad positioned himself between them... Just as Dad lifted Priyanka and laid her on the bed... [revealing it to be] thick, heavy, dark, and long... It was hard... I caught sight of Dad's cock as he looked up at the sky... and my heart skipped a beat... I thought to myself, "Oh my... what a huge cock... it would be pure bliss if that went inside a pussy... He looks like a very strong man, too... he effortlessly lifted 65-kilogram Priyanka and tossed her onto the bed... I wonder what his fucking is like..."



Lying over Priyanka, Dad passionately squeezed her breasts and began kissing her all over her face... Priyanka's breasts were a handful—they wouldn't stay contained in his grip... no matter how much he squeezed, his lust wasn't satisfied... He took her nipples into his mouth, sucking and gently biting them... Priyanka writhed in a mix of sweet pain and pleasure...



"Damn... I've never seen breasts like these... yours are huge... so firm... they don't yield to my hands."



"Yes... the women in my family have huge breasts... everyone on my mother's side has them... no matter how much you squeeze, they don't lose their shape... my grandmother is over 70... yet her breasts remain firm... without losing any of their tautness..."


"It's true... your mother's are huge too..."
[Image: Akka-2.jpg]

"Yes... it doesn't matter if we don't wear a bra... our breasts don't sag... they stay firm... plus, if we get pregnant, we produce plenty of milk."



"Are there any illicit affairs in your family?"



"That's quite common these days, isn't it? My mother-in-law has an affair... I know about it..."



"How many men have fucked you so far?"



"Two... my husband... and now, you..."



Hearing all this, Dad got incredibly aroused... He placed his hand between Priyanka's thighs, parted her labia, and pressed the head of his cock against her pussy... Her pussy was soaking wet... Dad slowly leaned over Priyanka and, using all his strength, thrust his shaft into her love canal... Caught off guard, Priyanka let out a loud, sharp cry—"Hmm... Uumm... Huhuhu... Oh my God!"... Dad's cock sank more than halfway into her pussy... Watching stealthily from the doorway, I involuntarily whispered, "Wow... what a thrust!" Even though I spoke loudly... hearing my voice, both Dad and Priyanka—who were on the bed—startled and looked toward the bedroom door... and there I was, caught red-handed while secretly watching them fuck.

 [Image: img-1772.webp]


Realizing I’d been spotted, I bit my tongue in embarrassment, closed the bedroom door, came out to the living room, sat down, and started watching cricket on TV... Inside the bedroom, Dad noticed this and chuckled, asking Priyanka, "Does your husband enjoy watching other people fuck?" He asked... to which Priyanka replied slyly, "Who knows... I'll call your son... you ask him yourself."



Dad slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy and then thrust it back in hard and deep all at once... Priyanka felt dizzy... Moaning sensually, she said, "Father-in-law... fuck me gently... your cock is so thick and hard... it fits so tightly..." As she spoke, she wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed against him passionately... Dad sucked on her lips, nibbling them gently, while moving his hips and delivering short, sharp thrusts to really arouse her... He started off slowly but gradually increased the pace... Priyanka moaned in rhythm with his thrusting... Sounds escaped her lips in sync with his movements—soft moans at first, which grew louder as he picked up speed... Eventually, those moans turned into little cries... Sitting in the hall, I couldn't hold back... I was burning with curiosity to know what was happening in the bedroom... Unable to wait any longer, I went and quietly opened the bedroom door halfway...

[Image: xpussy_28.webp]


Seeing the scene inside sent a shiver through my entire body... A fierce 'battle' was taking place on the bed... Dad was kneading Priyanka's breasts with intense passion... They looked red and flushed from the way he was squeezing them... Priyanka’s lips and cheeks were bearing the brunt of Dad’s biting... My gaze drifted to the space between Priyanka’s thighs... Dad’s thick cock was pounding away at her pussy... With every thrust, Priyanka moaned loudly and writhed in ecstasy... Just then, she reached a massive climax; moaning blissfully, she clung tightly to Dad, showering his face with kisses and biting his cheeks with intense passion... Dad, however, paid no heed to that and continued to fuck her tight pussy with great force... He was surprised—after all, Priyanka had been married four years ago... Yet, her pussy was incredibly tight—like a virgin's... Dad's cock was moving very snugly inside her... her pussy lips were massaging his cock intensely... fluids were gushing profusely from Priyanka's pussy, soaking the bedsheet...

[Image: Divya-3.jpg]

I was losing my mind... Dad was fucking her so fast... so hard... so savagely... Unable to withstand the force of his thrusts, Priyanka writhed beneath him, crushed by his weight... Dad pinned her against the bed as he fucked her... Neither Dad nor Priyanka paid any attention to me standing by the bedroom door, watching them fuck... Priyanka began running her hands all over Dad's back... she wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed against him... their lovemaking looked just like a live blue film... Suddenly, Dad drastically increased his thrusting speed... the intensity made Priyanka's body shudder... she felt dizzy, seeing stars...

Realizing Dad was about to climax, she stared unblinkingly at his cock moving inside her... Then, groaning loudly, Dad thrust his cock deep into her pussy and held it there... he released his seed inside her... and collapsed onto her, still groaning... Priyanka moaned in satisfaction, kissing him passionately... She started caressing my back... Once the battle on the bed was over, I slowly closed the bedroom door, went out to the hall, and sat down... I closed my eyes while stroking my cock.

[Image: ezgif-6d90a5071d0ed4.gif]

In the bedroom, Dad and Priyanka were lying down, exhausted but deeply satisfied. Dad caressed Priyanka’s breasts and asked, "I’m amazed... you’ve been married for four years, yet your pussy is still as tight as a virgin's. What’s the secret?" Priyanka laughed and replied, "My husband doesn't bang me daily; he only does it maybe two or three times a week. You’re the one who really fucked me hard." Dad kissed her passionately, said, "I’m going to get you pregnant," and got out of bed to head to the bathroom, asking, "Could you arrange something for us to eat and drink?"

Priyanka was still in a daze; she picked up her mobile phone and called me, asking, "Honey... did you bring anything for us to eat or drink?" She asked... I immediately went into the kitchen, arranged Mysore Pak on one plate, Palkova on another, Gulab Jamun in small cups, and filled large glasses with Coca-Cola; I placed everything on a tray and carried it into the bedroom...

Priyanka was lying naked on the bed... A look of satisfaction and a strange glow of lust were visible in her eyes... Along with the fluids flowing from between her thighs, the semen Dad had ejaculated was also still trickling out, wetting the bedsheet... Seeing all this stirred up a strange feeling inside me... I placed the tray on the bedside table and turned to leave... Just then, Dad walked into the bedroom from the bathroom... He was completely naked... His cock was already hardening again...

It bobbed heavily up and down... The foreskin had retracted, revealing the glistening head of his cock... A powerful physique... his chest, belly, and lower abdomen were covered in thick hair... Dense pubic hair surrounded his cock... and amidst that hair lay his long, thick, and powerful cock—veins bulging, throbbing with lust... strong thighs and calves... I felt as though my breath had suddenly stopped... As I watched, Dad's cock grew rock-hard and pointed upwards... At that very moment, Priyanka... She got out of bed and went to the bathroom...



Dad sat on the bed and said to me,


"Hey Mahesh... you secretly watched while I was fucking Priyanka... do you like watching that?" Dad asked... I lowered my head in shyness and nodded silently...



Just then, Priyanka came out of the bathroom, smiling at me; she took a *Gulab Jamun*, soaked it thoroughly in the syrup, placed it on the head of Dad's cock, and pressed down gently... The syrup from the *Gulab Jamun* trickled down onto Dad's cock... Noticing this, Dad sat on the bed... Priyanka knelt before him... she placed her hands on his thighs, caressing them, while using her lips to slurp up the syrup from the *Gulab Jamun* on his cock... she began to arouse him by stroking his member with her tongue... Dad felt like he was in heaven... Priyanka's lips were dancing over his cock... Dad placed his hands on Priyanka's head and guided his cock into her mouth...

Priyanka opened her mouth wide, took as much of Dad's cock as she could fit inside, and began to suck... Watching this, I brought the bowl of *Gulab Jamun* and poured the syrup over Priyanka's lips; she happily licked up the syrup dripping onto Dad's cock while continuing to suck it... Dad's cock grew intensely hot inside Priyanka's mouth... it became rock-hard, as if the veins were about to burst at any moment... Sensing this, Priyanka stopped sucking... she laid Dad flat on his back on the bed and climbed on top of him...




Dad... Priyanka, who had climbed onto him... He held her tightly, caressing her body and kneading her breasts... Priyanka felt like she was in heaven... She slowly guided his cock between her breasts and leaned over him, pressing her ample bosom against his mouth... He sucked on them hungrily, occasionally nipping at them with his teeth... Aroused to a fever pitch, Priyanka began moving her hips, grinding against him... His cock was hot and hard, thrusting vigorously inside her... Her juices were flowing profusely, wetting his waist... As she rode him hard, the wet, slapping sounds of their bodies colliding filled the air... Both were intensely aroused; Priyanka couldn't get enough of the fucking...

 [Image: Paddu-on-Top-of-Madhu-leaking.gif]

He gripped her large buttocks firmly and thrust his cock into her while she moved her hips against him... His actions made her head spin with pleasure, and moans escaped her lips... He held her tight and thrust with tremendous force... Priyanka could barely handle the intensity... She climaxed from the speed of his thrusting... Even noticing this, he didn't stop; instead, he increased the pace... Priyanka writhed in ecstasy... Suddenly, his thrusting... Stopping, he lifted Priyanka off himself, positioned her on the bed on her hands and knees, and moved behind her; then, he forcefully thrust his dark cock—already glistening and slick with her juices—deep into her pussy from behind.

Priyanka was losing her mind... even though he was fucking her hard, Dad hadn't ejaculated yet... his lust was mounting by the second... He gripped Priyanka’s waist tightly and began fucking her roughly in doggy style... Priyanka moaned and occasionally cried out with every thrust that pounded into her ass... Dad kept fucking her without pause, occasionally slapping her buttocks hard with his hand... Her fair, round buttocks turned bright red from the force of his slaps... Standing in the same room and watching this act up close, I pulled out my cock and slapped it against Priyanka’s face... Just then, Priyanka climaxed again... Noticing this, Dad immediately pulled his cock out of her pussy... and ejaculated right onto her face... I, too, ejaculated at that very moment—right onto my wife's face.

Mahesh stopped speaking.

Kavya couldn't believe it. Was her sister really this depraved? And her husband—finding pleasure in watching another man, let alone his own father, fuck his wife right in front of him? She couldn't fathom it.

Holding the hand of the silent Kavya, he asked, "So, Kavya, what do you think of this illicit saga involving your sister, your husband, and your father-in-law?" Kavya remained completely silent, stunned.

"Tell me the truth, Bava... none of this is real, is it?" "I wish it were a lie."

"What do you mean? You don't know for sure either?"

"Kavya... I once saw your sister's photo on Dad's phone... I was stunned when I saw it."

"What kind of photo was it?"

[Image: Screenshot-2025-11-29-06-39-38-16-b86672...773d05.jpg]

"Kavya... He had used AI to edit Priyanka's photo, making it look like her breasts were exposed."

"So, what did you do?"

"Dad, do you like my wife?"

"Hey Mahesh... there isn't a father-in-law who doesn't like his daughter-in-law."

"Not *that* kind of liking... do you want to fuck her?"

Dad hadn't expected me to ask so boldly and directly.

"Yes, Mahesh. But I'll handle that matter myself."

"Alright, Dad," I said.

Mahesh stopped speaking and looked at Kavya.

"Bava, in the story you told earlier, you mentioned my aunt was having an affair... but the truth is, I don't even have an aunt. That’s when I realized the whole thing was made up."

"Kavya... I knew it was made up. But even if it were true, there’d be no need to be surprised."

"Why?"

"Because there’s a semi-nude photo of my wife on my dad's phone... and a nude photo of my dad on my wife's phone... isn't that enough to show the kind of 'love' they have for each other?" Despite his efforts to hide it, there was a hint of moisture in *Bava's* eyes.

Leaning her head on *Bava's* shoulder, Kavya said, "Bava... Akka is a good person. I know for a fact she wouldn't cheat on you."

Mahesh looked into Kavya's eyes and said,

"Kavya... what is visible on the outside is different from what happens on the inside."

"What do you mean?"

"Even if I told my wife that I stayed up all night gazing at your naked beauty, she wouldn't believe me."

"She wouldn't... because that would be a blatant lie, wouldn't it, Bava?"

"How could it be a lie? I *am* telling you I saw your tattoo, after all."

"Bava, there's a big difference between seeing the tattoo and seeing what you actually wanted to see."

[Image: DIvya-2.jpg]

"Kavya... what if I told you that after seeing your tattoo, I got tempted—not just to look at your 'flower,' but to kiss it too?"

"Shut up, Bava... there should be limits to teasing."

"I'm telling you the truth; won't you believe me?"

"Okay... so you really kissed it... so what?"

"So what?"

"Yeah... so what?"

"Bava... you went out in the rain for me and got hurt falling down. You missed the chance to ruthlessly fuck Akka on the balcony while it was raining all night... so what's wrong with licking my 'flower' now, Bava?"

"I didn't lick it... I just kissed it, that's all."

"Alright, will you lick it now, Bava?" "Kavya... if you had asked me this a month ago, I would have said no... but now, I can't say no, Kavya."

Kavya was stunned. She had said it casually, just for the sake of talking, but *Bava* was actually saying he would lick her pussy. She could hardly believe he had even kissed it before; now, he was talking about going all the way and licking it.

Kavya was confused.

[Image: 56d5d9578e826a8d26cd6c4ad3329376.jpg]

Does *Bava* really have that kind of desire for me?
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband and wife agree to explore other relationships (Sep 09) - by opendoor - 07-10-2026, 04:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)