Adultery Devi ( femdom cuckold )
#9
Chapter 2 — A Little Too Close

Vel had been away for several days because of work.

At first, he called Devi every evening.

But as the days passed, his calls became shorter.

Sometimes he called only once.

Sometimes he said he was busy and promised to call later.

Sometimes, he didn't call at all.

Devi tried not to complain.

She understood that he had work.

But she couldn't stop herself from feeling lonely.

Raj, meanwhile, had started helping Devi with small things around the house.

One morning, Devi was trying to move a heavy box.

Raj noticed her from outside.

Raj: “Anni, wait. I'll do that.”

Devi: “It's okay, Raj. I can manage.”

Raj: “Why are you struggling with it when I'm right here?”

Devi: “It's not that heavy.”

Raj: “Give it to me.”

Raj took the box from her and carried it inside.

Devi watched him.

Devi: “Thank you.”

Raj: “You keep saying thank you for everything.”

Devi: “Because you're helping me a lot.”

Raj: “Anna told me to look after you.”

Devi smiled.

Devi: “You haven't forgotten what he told you, have you?”

Raj: “How could I forget?”

Devi: “You've been helping me almost every day.”

Raj: “Is that a problem?”

Devi: “No.”

She paused.

Devi: “Actually… I like having someone around.”

Raj looked at her.

Raj: “You feel lonely when Anna is away?”

Devi hesitated.

Devi: “Sometimes.”

Raj: “You can talk to me whenever you feel like talking.”

Devi: “You're becoming very confident.”

Raj: “Only because you don't get angry with me.”

Devi smiled.

Devi: “Maybe I should start getting angry.”

Raj: “Please don't.”

Devi: “Why?”

Raj: “Because I like seeing you smile.”

Devi looked at him for a moment.

She hadn't expected that answer.

Devi: “You talk too much.”

Raj: “Only when I'm with you.”

Devi turned away, hiding her smile.

That evening, Raj came to the house again.

He had been asked to help with a small repair.

While he was working, Devi stood nearby.

Devi: “Raj.”

Raj: “Hmm?”

Devi: “Why do you come here every day?”

Raj smiled.

Raj: “Because you always seem to have something for me to do.”

Devi: “That's not what I meant.”

Raj: “Then what did you mean?”

Devi didn't answer immediately.

Devi: “Nothing.”

Raj looked at her carefully.

To him, Devi looked exceptionally beautiful that evening.

Her simple clothes, her smile, and the way she spoke made it difficult for him to look away.

He tried to hide his feelings.

But his eyes betrayed him.

Devi: “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Raj: “Like what?”

Devi: “You know exactly what I mean.”

Raj laughed softly.

Raj: “I was just thinking.”

Devi: “About?”

Raj: “You're very beautiful.”

Devi became silent.

Devi: “Raj…”

Raj: “What?”

Devi: “Don't say things like that.”

Raj: “Why?”

Devi: “Because I'm your Anni.”

Raj nodded.

Raj: “I know.”

There was a short silence.

Raj: “But being respectful doesn't mean I can't appreciate how beautiful you are.”

Devi looked away.

She should have told him to stop.

Instead, she smiled.

That small smile gave Raj courage.

From that day onwards, Raj started coming to their house more often.

He helped with little things.

A leaking tap.

A stuck window.

Moving furniture.

Bringing groceries when Devi couldn't go out.

And then something else happened.

Raj started coming to the house for tuition.

He had decided to improve his studies and asked Devi whether she could help him.

Raj: “Anni, can you teach me?”

Devi: “Teach you what?”

Raj: “The subjects I'm struggling with.”

Devi: “You want tuition from me?”

Raj: “Yes.”

Devi: “Why me?”

Raj: “Because you're patient.”

Devi: “Are you sure it's because I'm patient?”

Raj: “Maybe because I like listening to you.”

Devi shook her head.

Devi: “You're impossible.”

Raj: “So… will you teach me?”

Devi: “Fine. Come tomorrow evening.”

Raj: “Really?”

Devi: “Yes.”

Raj: “Thank you, Anni.”

The next evening, Raj arrived exactly on time.

He sat down with his books.

Devi brought him a notebook.

Devi: “Open the first chapter.”

Raj: “Yes, teacher.”

Devi: “Don't call me teacher.”

Raj: “Then what should I call you?”

Devi: “Just Devi.”

Raj smiled.

Raj: “That sounds different.”

Devi: “Different how?”

Raj: “I usually call you Anni.”

Devi: “Because that's what you should call me.”

Raj: “Okay, Anni.”

They began studying.

But Raj spent more time looking at Devi than at his book.

Devi: “Raj, are you listening?”

Raj: “Yes.”

Devi: “Then tell me what I just explained.”

Raj paused.

Raj: “I was distracted.”

Devi: “I noticed.”

Raj: “It's difficult to concentrate.”

Devi: “Why?”

Raj smiled.

Raj: “Because my teacher is too beautiful.”

Devi tried to look serious.

Devi: “If you keep talking like this, tuition is cancelled.”

Raj: “Okay, okay. I'll study.”

Devi: “Good.”

A few minutes later, Raj looked at her again.

Devi: “Raj!”

Raj: “Sorry.”

Devi: “You promised to study.”

Raj: “I'm trying.”

Devi: “Try harder.”

Raj: “Yes, Devi.”

She smiled.

The tuition continued the next day.

And the day after that.

Soon, Raj came every evening.

The lessons became longer.

The conversations became more personal.

Raj: “How was your day?”

Devi: “Normal.”

Raj: “Did you eat properly?”

Devi: “Yes.”

Raj: “Did Anna call?”

Devi's smile disappeared slightly.

Devi: “No.”

Raj: “Again?”

Devi: “He said he was busy.”

Raj: “You seem disappointed.”

Devi: “I'm his wife. Of course I expect him to talk to me.”

Raj became quiet.

Raj: “If you want to talk, I'm here.”

Devi looked at him.

Devi: “You always say that.”

Raj: “Because I mean it.”

Devi: “Why do you care so much?”

Raj smiled gently.

Raj: “Maybe because I like caring about you.”

Devi didn't reply.

She looked down at her book.

But she couldn't concentrate anymore.

She had begun to notice something she didn't want to admit.

She liked Raj's attention.

She liked the way he asked whether she had eaten.

She liked the way he noticed when she was upset.

She liked the way he tried to make her smile.

Most of all, she liked feeling that someone was thinking about her.

One night, after tuition, Raj stood up to leave.

Raj: “I'll go now.”

Devi: “Okay.”

Raj walked towards the door.

Then he turned around.

Raj: “Devi.”

She looked at him.

Devi: “What?”

Raj: “Don't look so sad.”

Devi: “I'm not sad.”

Raj: “You are.”

Devi: “How do you know?”

Raj: “Because I've been seeing you every day.”

Devi remained silent.

Raj: “Good night.”

Devi: “Good night, Raj.”

Raj left.

Devi closed the door and stood there for a moment.

She slowly picked up her phone.

She called Vel.

The phone rang.

And rang.

No answer.

She called again.

Still no answer.

Devi put the phone down.

She stared at the screen.

Devi: “Why has everything changed?”

There was a time when Vel would call her just to ask how her day had been.

Now, even when she called him, he often didn't answer.

She sat quietly on the sofa.

Her thoughts became restless.

She didn't simply miss her husband anymore.

She missed having someone who would listen to her.

Someone who would notice her silence.

Someone who would ask, “Are you okay?”

And, without realizing it, Devi had started finding those things in Raj.

She knew it was dangerous.

She knew Raj was her neighbour.

She knew Vel trusted him.

But her heart was beginning to ask a different question.

“What if Raj is becoming more important to me than he should be?”

Devi immediately pushed the thought away.

But she couldn't deny one thing anymore.

She was getting closer to Raj.

And Raj was getting closer to her.

Neither of them knew where that closeness would eventually take them.

My telegram id Msivamuruganm
[+] 2 users Like Sivamurugan 85's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Sivamurugan 85 - 06-10-2026, 06:34 PM
RE: Ankita ( femdom cuckold ) - by Hotgiri - 07-10-2026, 08:19 AM
RE: devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Sivamurugan 85 - 07-10-2026, 09:22 AM
RE: Ankita ( femdom cuckold ) - by Hotgiri - 07-10-2026, 09:32 AM
RE: Ankita ( femdom cuckold ) - by Sivamurugan 85 - 07-10-2026, 10:27 AM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Paty@123 - 07-10-2026, 10:57 AM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Sivamurugan 85 - 07-10-2026, 11:19 AM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Uvaaaa - 07-10-2026, 12:17 PM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Sivamurugan 85 - 07-10-2026, 04:15 PM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Paty@123 - 07-10-2026, 06:14 PM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Sivamurugan 85 - 08-10-2026, 07:20 PM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Paty@123 - 08-10-2026, 08:13 PM
RE: Devi ( femdom cuckold ) - by Uvaaaa - 08-10-2026, 08:49 PM



Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)