06-10-2026, 07:06 PM
Her uncle was moving his buttocks and her face was rubbing against his big dick.
She was slightly opened her mouth and he positioned his dick and makes the way in to her warm mouth.
Her pussy was already leaking it's juices.
He was getting his life time pleasure.
His eyes was in closed condition.
His body shaking inbetween her sucking.
He just pushed her away.
" Shit, i can't control bitch, you are sucking my semen"
She was seeing us.
Her uncle 1: come on bitch! It's time for you to show your skill on your loving uncle?
Her uncle 2: shit! She was making me to climax immediately, I can't control
So I pushed her.
Her uncle 1: come on bitch! Nothing love in that! It's a hardcore lust!
Wife: sorry! It's all because of you!
Her uncle 2::come on bitch! Wait I will come in few seconds!.
Her uncle 1: you are looking like seducing queen! He was getting big deal from village president because of your skills.
It's not going to stop here, I think.
Wife: iam believing you people! But
Her uncle 1: enjoying each and every inch of the dick! But putting the things on us!
Shit up bitch!.
She was slightly opened her mouth and he positioned his dick and makes the way in to her warm mouth.
Her pussy was already leaking it's juices.
He was getting his life time pleasure.
His eyes was in closed condition.
His body shaking inbetween her sucking.
He just pushed her away.
" Shit, i can't control bitch, you are sucking my semen"
She was seeing us.
Her uncle 1: come on bitch! It's time for you to show your skill on your loving uncle?
Her uncle 2: shit! She was making me to climax immediately, I can't control
So I pushed her.
Her uncle 1: come on bitch! Nothing love in that! It's a hardcore lust!
Wife: sorry! It's all because of you!
Her uncle 2::come on bitch! Wait I will come in few seconds!.
Her uncle 1: you are looking like seducing queen! He was getting big deal from village president because of your skills.
It's not going to stop here, I think.
Wife: iam believing you people! But
Her uncle 1: enjoying each and every inch of the dick! But putting the things on us!
Shit up bitch!.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)