wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
Her uncle1: it's your luck, she agreed!

Her uncle 2: come on ! I can't believe it first!.
It's a double dhamaka for me, it's going to solve all our problems.

She was a nice girl.

Her uncle1: yes , I also believed like that! But she was having the habits of seeing other's doing sex.

Later I know it.

But I can't believe him! He was confessing it to me and invited me to fuck her on first wedding anniversary!.

Her uncle 2: from that day onwards! Iam waiting eagerly for her cunt! It's a young cunt , not like her mother's cunt.


Her uncle 1: please!

Her uncle2: nothing available for me to hide! Yes I am having her cunt also.


Me: it's disgusting!

Her uncle 2: it's not her cunt matters! You ask your wife, she will tell about me!.

May be telling also , I think.

Her uncle 1: now your problem solved! Let's have some party!

Her uncle2: wait! I will conclude that, after village president finished.
Here after, he won't come against us.


Her uncle 1: what about the preparations!

Her uncle2: my brother was taking care of that !

Me: uncle, don't make any big issues with her!.
Her uncle 2: beta! Don't worry!

Not only my land issues, her dad also dealing same land issue problem with him.

It's the best trap set against him at correct time.

Her uncle 1: don't mistaken me, we are more attached eachother, there was no hidden secrets between us.

So iam telling to him, but he was not believing it.
So iam sending the video of her,
Then only he believes understand me.
He was telling the plan with me to bring her our way to involve village president, he was weakness in women's matter.

But iam not able to ask her directly, so iam hesitate.
You are also not accepting that.
I know.

But she was eagerly done some mischievous acts.
There was no point of my involvement in this .

I just acted according to his plans! .

She was avoiding him , I know, he also knows.
But he suggested me to solve the land issues first, so that's the demand from him.

Her uncle 2: it's nothing harmness for her ! No one knows.
Except us! And village president.

Me: she was on her ovulation, having high chance of getting pregnant.

Her uncle 1: no one put their dicks inside her pussy canal without protection, except us.
Because we know her! But other people thinks , she was an whore.


Her uncle 2: absolutely stunning body she was having!.
I controlled my urge , just for the village president!.

Her uncle 1: he will finish quickly.
Her uncle 2: hmmmm! Let's have some drinks! ?
Me: i can't believe this betrayal from you uncle!

Her uncle 1::you want to see her in action! Just see her! Don't put all the things on my head.

Me: one thing you clarify me! If she was not under control !? Then!

Her uncle2: nothing she will do! Except! Inviting new dicks! Ha ha ha ?.

Me: you are laughing? Is this joke?.
Her uncle 2: you don't know the value of her body!
I will prove, you already seen! How he signed the document by seeing her in nude!


Her uncle1: yes, correct! She was having that seducing capacity!.

Me: so what? What you both want to convey ?

Her uncle 2: let's wait! I will prove.


We are all getting up from the terrace and gone to the room and knocking.

After a gap!

Room was opened!.

He was having dhoti over him.

On the other hand! She was lying naked with legs apart and caressing her clitoris.




VP: it's nice place to take her, she was completely good! Having tight cunt.


Her uncle 2: thanks for signing the documents!
Let's co-operate with me, hereafter.


VP: why! What happened!

Her uncle 2: you are under video recording camera!

VP: I will do anything for her! Just ask her!.

Her uncle: i know you people! You will show your power on us

VP: hey what happened to you! You can't understand!

Her uncle 2: you are not believing.

( He was gone to switch on tv and gone to the camera recording and playback the videos.


She was blindfolded and he was opened the bra from her eyes.


Vp: iam not expecting, you are too young and young chick.
But your assets make me to sign the documents.

Wife: thanks a lot sir! I will do whatever you want in return!

VP: yes I know! You are looking like young milf.

Wife: hmmmm!

Vp: how you agreed for me! Is he forcing you Nisha.

Wife: no, not forcing ! Just telling the things, i want to help my family.
There was no proper background for us.
So I ready to do that!

VP: you are the background or you are going to big background for your family.

I want you as my permanent escort.

Wife: hmmmm! But time not permits, I want to see the rich dick for the first time in my life.

VP: who will stop you Nisha! ( He was took out his dick).

Wife: it's not good for me to do this things in village.

VP: ( he was took her nipples in mouth and her hands took his dick).
Hmmmm nice pair of big boobs.
Even matured ladies not having this much size.

Wife: hmmm, you are also having thick shaft in comparable size.


Vp: you wants that permanently! I will give it to you!


Wife: hmmmm( she was bending down and giving him nice blow job).





Her uncle2: you want her permanently! ?


VP: yes! But don't make this type nuisance by recording it.

My family knowing means.

Her uncle 2: nothing to worry! Just cooperation with me.

VP: ok!


Her uncle 2: nice guy!

Vp: please give some respect to me.

Her uncle 2: ok ! You are breeding her also.

She was having high chance to gets pregnant!.


VP: it's some kind of fun! I don't want that !


Her uncle 2: loving her like a wife and having session unprotected.

Hey bitch! How you allowed him to do that!


( She was seeing him, in complete shock.)


Once the village president gone with sad face.


Her uncle 2: come on bitch! Iam waiting for this moment.


He was gone to her , she started hiding her boobs and pussy.


Her uncle 2: it's good job, bitch.

Come on show me the milk tanks!
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 06-10-2026, 06:42 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)