06-10-2026, 06:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2026, 10:44 AM by Sivamurugan 85. Edited 4 times in total. Edited 4 times in total.)
Hello friends,
This is the first story I am going to write. I have already written stories in Tamil. I kindly request all of you to give me your support.
Hero: Vel — 36 years old. He comes from a normal family and works for a company.
Heroine: Ankita — 31 years old. She is extremely beautiful, beautiful enough to give even the world’s most beautiful women a run for their money. She also works for a company.
Raj: 23 years old. He lives in the house next to theirs and works in a workshop. He is a womanizer. Whenever he sees a woman he likes, he cannot resist pursuing her.
Let’s see whether Ankita will catch his eye. Soon start
This is the first story I am going to write. I have already written stories in Tamil. I kindly request all of you to give me your support.
Hero: Vel — 36 years old. He comes from a normal family and works for a company.
Heroine: Ankita — 31 years old. She is extremely beautiful, beautiful enough to give even the world’s most beautiful women a run for their money. She also works for a company.
Raj: 23 years old. He lives in the house next to theirs and works in a workshop. He is a womanizer. Whenever he sees a woman he likes, he cannot resist pursuing her.
Let’s see whether Ankita will catch his eye. Soon start


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)