Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Oct 06)
She then moved towards me and put her hand inside my lungi and squeezed by half erect dick.

Madhu, that was first time a woman has touched my cock after my wife died. I was horny inside but my gentleman’s image held me back and I politely said no to her.

Simran looked at her dad and laughed and told me “Uncle, you are such a pure gem, hard to find one like you.. Uncle, Priya told me many things about you and I am genuinely shocked to hear that you didn’t even touch her tits.. Uncle, the girls at this age become centre of attraction for uncles like you.. many of a times I could experience it.. some uncles will pull me into their laps and start praising how good I am and in the process they keep groping me.. some times, I simply ignore and let them do what they want.. few times, I used to straightaway tell on their face

Uncle, god gave me a beautiful hot body..no..no… its not the god, its my papa who gave me this hot body. I used to have big boobs much earlier and being a taller girl I look very hot.. innocent, cute face with hot body. Sometimes, some uncles compliment me in front of their wives while gently pressing my tits.. look honey, how big Simmu has grown to already.. such comments are common.. little of groping is fine but not beyond a point.


Some uncles tried to push their cock on my mouth when I was sleeping.. they were so horny looking at me.. uncle, this world is not safe for young girls. Many known uncles and my friends brothers tried to fuck me. Yes.. not just press my tits , they really wanted to fuck me.. I may be hot looking but I am not a slut.. when my papa told me to stay away from such uncomfortable situations, I stopped going to my friends houses for sleepover. From outside they look very genuine and gentleman type but they tend to get horny and find ways to grope me..

One uncle really fucked me.. yes.. it was a trap my friend and her dad laid for me.. she mixed some sleeping tablets in milk and gave me.. I went to sound sleep.. when I got up in the morning, I could see dry white patched between my inner thighs and also my legs started paining. I opened my eyes and looked at my friend, she was also like me.. with her frock pulled up and without panty and her pussy covered with white dry patches.. uncle, by then I knew what those patches are..

I got angry on my friend and came back home and told my papa.. you know what he told me.. baby, take it as a life lesson and stay away from sleepovers.. whatever you want I will do.. whatever fun you want to have, have with me.. I am your friend, guide, papa.. there wont be a better person to love you than me.. if I really wanted to take revenge, I can also call your friend to our house and fuck her.. but as a father, I cant do such things.. any one is willing and to have fun with me, I can think.. but I don’t want to force anything on anyone.. when our mom died, many women approached me..

I wanted you to be happy.. not me.. baby, I can get a wife for me but not a mom to you. There cant be two moms for anyone.. I cant get your mom back but as a father I will do what mom would have done to you.. baby, from tomorrow I will get you ready for sch ool…

Uncle, that was the turning point in my life and he did show me motherly love also.. he would wake me up, push me to bathroom and dress me for sch ool… few times when I was too sleepy, he would brush me and even give me bath… yes, my papa would remove my clothes, make me turn to other side and give me bath.. uncle, I used to feel so happy with him in the bathroom taking care of me.. he would close his eyes and wash me dry and put on my sch ool uniform and kiss me on cheeks and send me to sch ool

Papa, why don’t you tell how you felt when you were giving me bath and making me ready for sch ool ?”

All this talk was making me horny and also reminding me how much I am missing..

Maninder took over ..

“Suresh, its always a special feeling to wake her up with a warm good morning kiss and some times she would be naughty and pull her frock up before I came.. I knew her tantrums.. I would take her to bathroom and brush her.. initially I was hesitant to give her bath.. but then I took the role of mom also right, so I shed my inhibitions and started giving her bath.. initially I used to turn her other side and give her bath but soon the familiarity and her naughtiness took over.. I used to give her bath in normal position..

She would wear nothing while taking shower, many times in the past she would open her bathroom door while taking bath while I was watching her from my bed.. she is always a naughty girl.. now when I was giving her bath, she would pull down my shorts.. she is already grown into a big girl and is tall as me with tits more than handful.. she wouldn’t hesitate to show her tits whenever there is a chance.. the tendency of exhibitionism  in girls at that age is normal since I am the only person in the house, she feels more comfortable.

Suresh, I can go on and on describing our bond, I will stop here and I want to hear similar stories from you in a years time. Bro, don’t take me wrongly.. Priya is such an adorable cute girl, she needs all your love at this age.. girls would get feeling much earlier than boys and they can easily be exploited or fall fray to the cunning foxes in the society.. show her what pure love would be and I can guaranty you she wont look at any boy.. I am not saying its bad to look for boys but at that age they are not matured enough to know who is genuine and who is not.. when you err, you better err on your favorite side.. to me every girl must find her first love in her family and enjoy that bonding and when she is grown big enough and settle in career, by then she would have seen the society and will be in a better position to chose right partner..”

Whatever Maninder told me made sense to me and my mind started mapping things with my babygirl already

“Suresh bro.. don’t hesitate to share your love to your babygirl and my babygirl.. Simmu rarely likes other men and you are the one she wanted to be with after a long time.. bro, show her your fatherly love.. yes, she is also like your daughter.. start with this babygirl before making Priya happy”

My mind, body, soul are in sync by now and I didn’t waste any more time and pulled out my lund and looked at her..

“thanks uncle.. there is no perfect definition of love.. it means different for different people.. making your special one happy is the common definition.. uncle, I am glad you are on right path”

Since my cock is half erect already, I got up on my knees and pulled her closer to me, spread her legs and held my thick lund and tried to insert in her willing and itchy pussy..  I stopped thinking about my wife, my family.. Simran smiled at me and I pushed my cock head in her tight Punjabi pussy.. she moaned a bit and held my waist and pulled me in.. half of my cock went in.. such a tight pussy.. my wife is not this tight on her first night.. I can understand this girl is much younger.. my warm cock needed a tight pussy like her..

Meanwhile she grabbed her papa’s lund and took it on her mouth..

What a sight.. a young willing hot girl being fucked by her papa and his friend..

The tempo picked up and Maninder who released his huge cum few minutes back needed slutty talk to get his erection quickly inspite of his  cute babygirl   working vigorously on his thick shaft

“Suresh bro, suck her tits.. Look at them how big they are .. bro, she likes being squeezed and sucked.. they are what they are because I used to squeeze them and she used to feel happy.. many times in the past when her lemon size tits were being noticed by her classmates, she would come and sleep in my bed.. hugging me.. she wouldn’t wear any innerwear at home and initially I liked being in cuddle with her.. but soon in the sleep, my hands used to find their ways to her tits and I would put my hand inside her top and hold her naked tit and rub her nips with my fingers.. she would coo and kiss my hand in sleep..

Soon my hands started doing more than just holding and feeling her tits.. my hands started squeezing her soft melons and feel happy kissing her neck while would push her buttocks back to rub my semi hard cock.. she would settle cozily in my bear hug and enjoy my sometimes mauling of her developing tits and soon my touch started yielding results.. they started growing bigger and she used to feel proud of her cute big tits”

The way Maninder is describing so many details, its making me feel bad that I missed all this fun.. but better be late than never

I increased my tempo

THAPPPP…THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD.. DHADDDD.. DHADDDD… THAPPPP…THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD.. DHADDDD.. DHADDDD… THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD.. THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD

“AHHHH.. SIMMU….YOU ARE SO TIGHT…. AHHHH…. TAKE ME TO HEAVEN… AHHHH… MANINDER BRO, THANKS BRO FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH CUTE HOT GIRL… AHHHH… I SAW MANY OF PRIYA’S FRIENDS… BUT NO ONE HAS THIS MUCH BIG TITS…UFFF.. BRO.. YOU REALLY MADE THEM BIG.. UMMMMM… SIMMU.. FUCK ME HARDER… MORE HARDERRRR… BABY, YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY… HMMM… UFFFF… FUKKKKK…. SURESH BRO… THANKS A LOT…YOU SHOWED ME THE WAY.. I WILL START A NEW LIFE..NEW INNINGS.. I WILL PROVE I CAN BE SUCCESSFUL FATHER… BRO..FUCKK.. U OPENED MY EYES.. NOW I KNOW HOW MUCH FUN I MISSED WITH MY BABY..UMMM… HAHHHH.. FUCKKKKKK…. SIMMU BABY… SHOW THIS UNCLE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME.. AHHHH..MY GAADDDD.. LOOK AT THOSE MASSIVE JUGS…HOW THEY ARE SWAYING… UHHHHH.. HHHHMMMM… “

THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD.. DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..

As I am screaming loudly, Maninder was ready for his second fuck.. he signaled to his cute pie.. Simmu stopped me and made me lie on my back and she came on my top while allowing full access of her ass hole to her papa..

Maninder took spit in his fingers and started spreading on ass hole… soon his cock was making an entry as I can feel his cock inside her tight pussy… ufffff.. never had threesome and this is pure fun… soon Maninder pushed all he can and started making moves.. I took one of hanging boobs in my mouth while Mani held other boob.. she is moaning and screaming hard.. I completely forgot about my little angel sleeping in other room.. I would know only tomorrow if any…

Simmu likes to talk slut while having fuck

DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..

“FUCKKK… PAPA.. MORE DEEPER.. LOOK AT HOW FERISIOUSLY UNCLE IS FUCKING ME..COME ON…PAPA..YOU CAN DO IT…AHHHH…LIKE THAT…UNCLE, DON’T SLOW DOWN….I CAN FEEL BOTH COCKS INSIDE ME… SYNCHRONIZE WITH PAPA.. AHHHH…LIKE THAT.. YOU ARE IN PERFECT RHYTHM NOW.. UNCLE.. YOU ARE SHOWING ME HEAVEN…UGGFFFFF.. I ALWAYS HAVE CRUSH ON YOU..BUT NEVER GOT COURAGE TO TELL YOU…UFFFFFF.. MANY TIMES I USED TO JUMP ON YOU AND HUG YOU LIKE A LOVING UNCLE.. BUT NEVER MISBEHAVED WITH ME… I WOULD HAVE LIKED YOU TO MISBEHAVE WITH ME.. NOT THOSE DIRTY UNCLES.. YOU ARE A GEM UNCLE.. AHHHH.. I USED TO HUG YOU AND CRUSH MY TITS AGAINST YOUR CHEST.. PLAYFULLY… BUT YOU NOR PRIYA HAD BAD INTENSIONS…

HMMMM… UFFFFFHHHHMMM.. AHHHH… PAPA DON’T SLOW DOWN…AHHHH..UFFFFF.. UNCLE, COME ON…AHHH.. LOOK INTO MY EYES UNCLE.. LIKE THAT… SO CUTE YOU ARE… AHHHH.. ASK PAPA HOW MANY TIMES I DREAMT ABOUT YOU… ASK PAPA HOW MANY TIMES I EVEN TOLD HIM I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU… UNCLE.. YOU ARE LIKE MY PAPA.. ALWAYS CARING FOR ME AND PROTECTING ME… UNCLE, YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.. WHENEVER I ASK PRIYA, DID YOUR PAPA SQUEEZE YOUR TITS, SHE USED TO GIGGLE AND SAY NO..

UNCLE, I CAN TELL YOU SHE WONT MIND YOU DOING SUCH THINGS..IN FACT SHE IS ANTICIPATING SUCH THINGS… SHE IS LITTLE BIT AFRAID OF HER ROUGH BROTHER..BUT NOT YOU… UNCLE, DON’T WASTE ANY MORE TIME.. SHOW HER SIMILAR LOVE… AHHHH… HMMMM…”
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..  DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
  DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..

Maninder also joined me in screaming…

“SURESH BRO… FUCK HER FAST… SHE WANTS IT ROUGH…SLAPP HER HANGING TITS.. SQUEEZE HER ASS.. SHOW YOUR POWER…UMMMM… SINCE LONG….WE ARE LOOKING FOR A THREESOM… YOU ARE PERFECT CHOICE BRO… NEVER SAW A PURE PIOUS SOLE THAN YOU.. I ALWAYS FEEL SAFE SENDING MY BABYGIRL TO YOUR HOUSE… YOU ARE A GEM BRO… HMMM..UMMMMM…AHHHH.. NO ONE CAN MAKE MY BABYGIRL HAPPIER THAN YOU… REMEMBER I SENT SIMMU ALONG WITH YOU AND PRIYA TO VACATION …YOU GAVE HER SO MUCH RESPECT… YOU USED TO STEP OUT OF THE HOTEL ROOM WHILE SHE IS CHANGING DRESS AFTER SHOWER… YOU USED TO SLEEP ON SOFA ALLOWING THE GIRLS TO SLEEP ON THE BED..

BRO.. I CANT GET A BETTER PARTNER THAN YOU TO FUCK MY BABYGIRL.. SHE NEEDS ALL THIS LOVE BRO… SHE LOST HER MOM IN HER EARLY STAGE.. SHE MISSED PARENTAL LOVE FOR A LONG TIME AS I WAS BUSY WITH MY WORK.. AS SHE IS GROWING, SHE NEEDED ME WITH HER..TO SHARE HER JOY.. TO SHARE HER HAPPY MOMENTS..AND BAD MOMENTS.. BRO, I MISSED FEW YEARS AND THEN REALIZED WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.. ONE DAY, SHE CHANGED HER DRESS IN FRONT OF ME.. LIKE SHE USED TO NORMALLY DO.. BUT BY THEN SHE HAS GROWN BIG ENOUGH TO GET NOTICED..

AHHHH… MMMMM… I STILL REMEMBER THAT DAY.. SHE CASUALLY REMOVED HER TOP… UFFFF.. SUCH CUTE TITS.. SHE LOOKED AT ME FROM MIRROR AND SMILED.. SHE THEN WORE HER DRESS… SHE NOTICED GLOW IN MY EYES… SHE IS A SMART GIRL.. I COULDN’T GET SLEEP THAT NIGHT… SHE DID EXACTLY SAME NEXT DAY… ALLOWING ME GET ENOUGH TIME AND VIEW OF HER BUDDING BEAUTY.. BRO.. LIFE IS NOT JUST WORK WORK WORK.. THAT’S WHEN I REALIZED THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN CAREER

SHE WOULD DO SUCH THINGS TO MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY.. ONCE SHE REMOVED HER TOP AND CAME AND SAT NEXT TO ME ON BED.. SHE ASKED .. PAPA, I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SEE ME LIKE THIS.. SHE HUGGED ME AND CUDDLED WITH ME LIKE THAT AND WENT TO SLEEP.. BRO, BEAUTY HAS TO BE ADMIRED.. HMMMM… UMMMM…AHHHHHH…. SINCE THEN WE BECAME MORE CLOSER PHYSICALLY… AHHHHH… BRO .. ENJOY HER… SHE NEEDED THIS.. SINCE LONG…”

DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..

Now its my turn to talk slutty…

We flipped our positions also.. now I am drilling her hot ass hole, I don’t remember I ever fucked my wife’s ass hole.. this is a new experience and I found her ass hole to be as tight as her pussy hole..

“SIMMU.. I DON’T SAY I HAVE CRUSH ON YOU BUT YOU ALWAYS LOOK LIKE A GOOD GIRL TO ME.. I FIND ONLY YOUR HOUSE TO BE SAFE FOR MY BABYGIRL… MANI BRO, I KNOW YOU ARE SINGLE AND NO ONE TO STOP YOU IF YOU DO ANY THING WRONG…BUT I NEVER THOUGHT BAD ABOUT YOU.. I COULD SEE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR BABYGIRL.. MANI BRO, YOU SAID I SLEPT ON SOFA ALLOWING THE GIRLS TO SLEEP ON BED ON OUR VACATION.. BRO, I MUST TELL YOU I FELT SO BAD ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER AS I CAN NOTICE MANY HUNGRY VOUYER EYES SCANNING HER BODY..

MANI BRO, I ADMIRE HER BOLDNESS AND HER INDEPENDENT THINKING.. MANY IN THE AIRPORT, HOTEL LOBBY, IN PUBLIC PLACES USED TO PASS BAD COMMENTS ON SIMMU.. I DIDN’T WANT TO PICK UP FIGHT WITH THEM AS THAT WOULD CAUSE MORE ATTENTION… BRO, ITS TOUGH TO BE A PAPA TO SUCH HOT CUTE GIRL.. I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN.. SOCIETY IS BAD FOR GIRLS AND SIMMU WOULDN’T CARE FOR SOCIETY AND PREFER TO WEAR CLOTHES AS PER HER WISH.. IT WOULD ATTRACT ATTENTION OF OTHERS BUT SHE DIDN’T MIND.. BRAVE GIRL.. SHE IS .. I USED TO ENCOURAGE HER TO BE AS SHE IS.. NOT CHANGE HER BEHAVIOUR JUST FOR THE SOCIETY..

BRO, AT THAT TIME I NEVER THOUGH I CAN EVEN TOUCH HER IN A BAD WAY.. NOW SEE WHAT I AM DOING… MANI BRO.. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT BEHAVING AS PER SITUATION.. AT THAT TIME, MY FOCUS WAS TO PROTECT HER.. NOW MY JOB IS TO MAKE HER HAPPY. BRO, SHE DESERVES WHAT SHE GETS.. SHE TRUSTED ME SO MUCH AND CAME ON VACATION WITH ME AND MY BABYGIRL.. MANI BRO, SHE FELT LIKE STAYING AT HER HOME.. SHE WORE THIN TOPS IN THE HOTEL TO FEEL COMFORTABLE.. NEVER FELT AWKWARD ABOUT MY PRESENCE.. SHE AND MY BABYGIRL USED TO PLAY, JUMP ON BED AND PULL THEIR HAIR…LIKE GIRLS USED TO DO.. ON MANY OCCASSIONS, I COULD SEE YOUR BABYGIRL’S BY THEN BIG BOOBS.. THAT WAS BY ACCIDENT AND I USED TO TURN AWAY.. I WOULDN’T LOOK AT MY DAUGHTER ALSO LIKE THAT.. YOUR DAUGHTER IS MY DAUGHTER ALSO..

BRO, YOU ASKED ME TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT TIME.. I DID.. YOU ASKED ME TO SHOW HER HEAVEN, I AM DOING IT NOW..”

DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..

Mani was reaching his climax..

“BABY.. I AMMMM  CUMMMMMINGG… AHHHH.. UFFFF.., SECOND TIME FOR THIS NIGHT… AHHHH YOU SUCKED MY COCK DRY AFTER DINNER….UMMMMM… UFFFF.. SO .. THIRD TIME… AHHHHH… CUMMMMING…. FUCK…FASTER…WILDER… OH YEAH… THAT’S LIKE A GOOD GIRL.. AHHHH… YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE PAPA CUMMMM… YOU … BABY…. USED TO COME AND SIT ON LAP…UMMMM INNOCENTLY… RUBBBING YOUR PUSSYY…. ON MY LUND… YOU USED TO FEEL HAPPYYYY… TO TEAZE PAPA AND MAKE ME CUMMM ON YOUR PANTY….AHHHH… BABY… I ALWAYS FELT HAPPY… TO CUMMM ON YOUR PANTY.. THAN USING MY HAND… UFFFFF… YOU SAW ME WHACKING MY LUND… SO YOU DECIDED TO MAKE ME CUMMM IN OTHER WAY… YOU WOULD SIT ON MY STOMACH… START CONVERSATION.. BEND BACKWARD TO EXPOSE YOUR NIPPLES… YOUR SMOOTH ARMPITS… BABYYYY… YOU LOVE YOUR PAPA… AND SLOWLY MOVE BACK AND SETTLE ON MY COCK…. UFFFFF… USED TO FEEL SO GOOD.. MY LUNGI SOME TIMES GIVE WAY TO FEEL YOUR HOT PUSSYYYYY… UFFFFF.. BABYYYY… I USED TO CUMMM SO QUICKLY AT THAT TIME.. AS EXCITEMENT BUILDS AND YOU USED TO LOOK AT ME LIKE A WINNER .. YOU KNOW HOW TO TAME MY COKKKK… BABYYYYY… CUMMMMINGGGG… UFFFFF…. AHHHH.. SHITTTTTTT… GAUDDDDD… I CAME…CAME…. BABY… TAKE ME IN YOUR MOUTH… AHHHH.. SURESH BRO, WAIT A MINUTE… AHHH.. SIMMMUUUU… OPEN YOUR MOUTH… HUMMMMMM…LKIKE THAT…AHHHH…CUMMINGGGGG… SUCK ME COCKKKK BABY… SUCK ME DRY… AHHH… THIRD TIME… I AM DONE..GADDDD.. I AM SO TIRED… BRO… YOU FINISH HER… SHE IS YOURS…SOLO…FUCK FROM MY SIDE ALSO..AHHHH… UMMMM..”

Mani is done and collapsed on the bed sweating hard and it was turn to fuck her solo… I flipped her.. from ass hold to pussy hole.. I am also about to cum… it was such a great fuck..

“SIMMUUUU.. I AMMMM CUMMMMING…. UFFFFF.. WHERE SHOULD I CUM….IN YOUR PUSSYYYYYY… GADDD.. SO HOT… OR IN YOUR MOUTH… HHHMMM.. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FUCK YOU… BABY.. YOU TEAZED ME A LOT IN THE PAST.. ONCE I CAME TO YOUR HOUSE.. YOUR PAPA WAS NOT THERE… YOU WERE IN SHOWER.. CAME OUT WITH TOWEL DRAPPED AROUND YOUR BIG BOOBS AND OPENED THE DOOR AND INVITED ME IN… I WAS SHOCKED SEEING YOU LIKE THAT.,.. YOU SMILED AT ME.. I COULD SEE YOUR THUNDER THIGHS AND HUGE TITS OVER YOUR TOWEL… YOU WENT BACK TO SHOWER BUT IN BETWEEN USED TO TALK TO ME FROM SHOWER…. UNCLE, I AM ALMOST DONE.. GIVE ME A MINUTE… AND THEN LATER YOU TOLD…UNCLE I FINESHED MY SHOWER… I AM CHANGING MY DRESS… WILL COME YOU THERE… AND THEN YOU CAME IN TIGHT BODY HUGGING JUMP SUIT WHICH SUITED YOUR HOT CURVACEOUS BODY SO WELL.. HONEY, I NEVER FELT GIRLS CAN BE THIS HOT.. BABY… YOU ARE ALWAYS HOT… HOTTER…HOTTEST…”

DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..
DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD DHADDDD THAPPPPP…. DHADDDD..

“FUCKKKK.. SIMMU… I AM ALMOST THERE.. UFFFMMF.. IT TOOK ME HALF AN HOUR TO CUM… I AM CUMMMMINNGGGG BABY… CUMMINGGGG… AHHHH… UGGGGDDD…. GADDD… SHITTTTT.. I CAME IN YOUR PUSSSSSYYYY… SORRRY…. AHHH.. “
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Oct 05) - by opendoor - 06-10-2026, 05:15 PM



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)